Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Small Things That Bug You

+10
Spirit of 58
Angry Dad
TheHateCamel
Numpty 28723
largehat
bwfc71
Michael Bolton
BoltonTillIDie
Hipster_Nebula
Natasha Whittam
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

21Small Things That Bug You - Page 2 Empty Re: Small Things That Bug You Mon Aug 27 2012, 01:06

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Shop girls who chew gum and don't give a shit.
Weekend shop staff who look bewildered at being there.
Anyone called Wayne.
fuckers who ask if you have any change in the street.
Doctors receptionists who ask if it's an emergency,if it was I'd go to the fuckin hospital.
Irishmen who say is it yerself ,who the fuck else would I be.
Women that reckon they don't fart.
Kids that ask for a tenner to look after my car when I'm in moss side.
Traffic cops that say do you know why I stopped you sir? Is it because you are lost I said to the last one.

22Small Things That Bug You - Page 2 Empty Re: Small Things That Bug You Mon Aug 27 2012, 14:26

TheHateCamel

TheHateCamel
David Lee
David Lee

People that use the word Literally when in fact they mean Figuratively.
" I literally laughed my head off!"
Did you really? Oh you must have grown another one in the meantime, shame this one is as stupid and ugly as the last one you moron. Learn how to use the English language you shitehawk!

23Small Things That Bug You - Page 2 Empty Re: Small Things That Bug You Mon Aug 27 2012, 15:18

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

TheHateCamel wrote:People that use the word Literally when in fact they mean Figuratively.
" I literally laughed my head off!"
Did you really? Oh you must have grown another one in the meantime, shame this one is as stupid and ugly as the last one you moron. Learn how to use the English language you shitehawk!

So literally true!affraid

24Small Things That Bug You - Page 2 Empty Re: Small Things That Bug You Mon Aug 27 2012, 15:27

People who start sentences with I'm and end it with me. For example "I'm ok me" or "I'm going to the pub me".

25Small Things That Bug You - Page 2 Empty Re: Small Things That Bug You Mon Aug 27 2012, 15:39

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

OneOinCoyle wrote:People who start sentences with I'm and end it with me. For example "I'm ok me" or "I'm going to the pub me".

I thought that was just a Bolton thing...Living in Yorkshire nowadays and nobody says it, but go to Bolton and everyone seems to say it (I used to put me at the end of some sentences)

26Small Things That Bug You - Page 2 Empty Re: Small Things That Bug You Mon Aug 27 2012, 16:18

Spirit of 58

David Lee
David Lee

Lazy people that pronounce 'Th' as 'F'so for example, 'Thirty three' becomes 'Firty free' and then there's Michael Jackson's album called 'Friller'. No fanks !

27Small Things That Bug You - Page 2 Empty Re: Small Things That Bug You Mon Aug 27 2012, 16:29

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Car snobs.

28Small Things That Bug You - Page 2 Empty Re: Small Things That Bug You Mon Aug 27 2012, 19:02

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Men who have long hair. I just feel like its my duty to inform them that they look bloody stupid and look like a tranvestite.

Is it because they are lazy and cannot be arsed getting their hair cut or do they actually think it looks good? Bellends.

29Small Things That Bug You - Page 2 Empty Re: Small Things That Bug You Mon Aug 27 2012, 19:03

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Michael Bolton wrote:Men who have long hair. I just feel like its my duty to inform them that they look bloody stupid and look like a tranvestite.

Is it because they are lazy and cannot be arsed getting their hair cut or do they actually think it looks good? Bellends.

I agree, but I think in a lot of cases it's men fearing that one day they will be bored, so they make the most of it while they have it.

30Small Things That Bug You - Page 2 Empty Re: Small Things That Bug You Mon Aug 27 2012, 19:05

Lyric Todkill

Lyric Todkill
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

BoltonTillIDie wrote:
OneOinCoyle wrote:People who start sentences with I'm and end it with me. For example "I'm ok me" or "I'm going to the pub me".

I thought that was just a Bolton thing...Living in Yorkshire nowadays and nobody says it, but go to Bolton and everyone seems to say it (I used to put me at the end of some sentences)

Never noticed it, until my niece pointed out.

Hope I don't say it

31Small Things That Bug You - Page 2 Empty Re: Small Things That Bug You Mon Aug 27 2012, 20:47

TheHateCamel

TheHateCamel
David Lee
David Lee

Ahem, the band I'm in has four blokes in it and I have the shortest hair. It's kind of compulsory in a rock band. And to be fair to our bass player he definitely looks better with long hair.

32Small Things That Bug You - Page 2 Empty Re: Small Things That Bug You Mon Aug 27 2012, 21:44

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I'm well pissed off with seeing the same old faces on TV, me.

Some annoying twats are never satisfied with fronting just one show - they've got to have about a dozen on the go at any one time.

The usual suspects are - Julia Bradbury, Nicky Campbell, Stephen Fry, James May & that Hamster bloke, Dan Snow & his jobs-for-the-relatives son, Baldrick, Paxman etc. - the list goes on.

Let some other fuckers have a piece of the pie now and again.

33Small Things That Bug You - Page 2 Empty Re: Small Things That Bug You Mon Aug 27 2012, 21:57

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

People who smoke outside Hospital doors.

Parents who smoke while holding their own kids hands.

Parents who swear in front of their children.

34Small Things That Bug You - Page 2 Empty Re: Small Things That Bug You Mon Aug 27 2012, 22:06

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Banks of the Croal wrote:People who smoke outside Hospital doors.

Parents who smoke while holding their own kids hands.

Parents who swear in front of their children.

And the ones who smoke in the car while their kids are sat in the back. Nasty.

35Small Things That Bug You - Page 2 Empty Re: Small Things That Bug You Mon Aug 27 2012, 22:08

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

I'm going to disagree with this one - are you upset with me?

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

36Small Things That Bug You - Page 2 Empty Re: Small Things That Bug You Mon Aug 27 2012, 22:13

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Modern day Bolton match 11-16 year old fashion - poncey lads in chinos and toms, and girls dressed like prostitutes.

It's a football match kids, not Take Me Out.

37Small Things That Bug You - Page 2 Empty Re: Small Things That Bug You Mon Aug 27 2012, 22:33

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Parents who dress their little darlings like miniature adults instead of the toddlers that they are.

38Small Things That Bug You - Page 2 Empty Re: Small Things That Bug You Mon Aug 27 2012, 22:35

Keegan wrote:

I'm going to disagree with this one - are you upset with me?

I never get upset about anything on here me.

39Small Things That Bug You - Page 2 Empty Re: Small Things That Bug You Mon Aug 27 2012, 22:38

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Wink

40Small Things That Bug You - Page 2 Empty Re: Small Things That Bug You Tue Aug 28 2012, 01:19

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

People that say........That's wrong on so many levels Twisted Evil

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum