Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Small Things That Bug You

+10
Spirit of 58
Angry Dad
TheHateCamel
Numpty 28723
largehat
bwfc71
Michael Bolton
BoltonTillIDie
Hipster_Nebula
Natasha Whittam
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

41Small Things That Bug You - Page 3 Empty Re: Small Things That Bug You Tue Aug 28 2012, 01:55

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Michael Bolton wrote:

I hate people who wear army clothes as casual wear. I hate those green trousers or combat trousers - as if they are about to go into battle.

I agree with your peeves, especially the spitting one. But I love army clothes, wear them all the time. And I'm a queen of fashion.
I wear army gear in bed for the wife she's mad for it ....keep it on all night makes her go like a train.

42Small Things That Bug You - Page 3 Empty Re: Small Things That Bug You Tue Aug 28 2012, 02:19

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Michael Bolton wrote:Men who have long hair. I just feel like its my duty to inform them that they look bloody stupid and look like a tranvestite.

Is it because they are lazy and cannot be arsed getting their hair cut or do they actually think it looks good? Bellends.

I agree, but I think in a lot of cases it's men fearing that one day they will be bored, so they make the most of it while they have it.
That's fucking bollox whittam I have long hair because the wife loves it and so do her friends, one of them likes to run her fingers through it when the wife's out . Sounds like that boltons a jealous fat bald fuck bellend that sucks off transvestites. He can inform me any time of his feelings about mine.

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum