Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What's next for the scrapheap?

+11
luckyPeterpiper
wessy
wanderlust
xmiles
Angry Dad
Natasha Whittam
rammywhite
Cajunboy
Dunkels King
karlypants
boltonbonce
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

41What's next for the scrapheap? - Page 3 Empty Re: What's next for the scrapheap? Wed Oct 24 2018, 16:13

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:No worries. Although the damp smell annoyed Nat. You'd have thought she'd be used to it.

How could I forget being locked in your cellar for 6 months.
That's another thing. Since you've been down there, my mangle has gone missing. Don't give me any guff about knowing nothing about it.

42What's next for the scrapheap? - Page 3 Empty Re: What's next for the scrapheap? Wed Oct 24 2018, 16:59

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Angry Dad wrote:Heterosexual Males, will not be PC at some point and women already don't need men to have babies, the human of the future will be a wierd looking fucker, iv'e already seen some right abominations in bars in Brighton.
My thoughts exactly.

I think I'm the only heterosexual in my village!!!

43What's next for the scrapheap? - Page 3 Empty Re: What's next for the scrapheap? Wed Oct 24 2018, 17:56

y2johnny

y2johnny
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Cajunboy wrote:
Angry Dad wrote:Heterosexual Males, will not be PC at some point and women already don't need men to have babies, the human of the future will be a wierd looking fucker, iv'e already seen some right abominations in bars in Brighton.
My thoughts exactly.

I think I'm the only heterosexual in my village!!!
Do you live on canal street

44What's next for the scrapheap? - Page 3 Empty Re: What's next for the scrapheap? Wed Oct 24 2018, 18:15

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

lol! That thought went through my mind too when I posted that comment.

45What's next for the scrapheap? - Page 3 Empty Re: What's next for the scrapheap? Wed Oct 24 2018, 19:24

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Ah Canal Street Nat's playground.

46What's next for the scrapheap? - Page 3 Empty Re: What's next for the scrapheap? Wed Oct 24 2018, 19:34

The Tories - the membership is literally dying out. The damage they’ve done this time around will take a while to forget - so the wrong appointment after May could be catastrophic.

47What's next for the scrapheap? - Page 3 Empty Re: What's next for the scrapheap? Wed Oct 24 2018, 19:47

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

T.R.O.Y wrote:The Tories - the membership is literally dying out. The damage they’ve done this time around will take a while to forget - so the wrong appointment after May could be catastrophic.

Completely agree !

48What's next for the scrapheap? - Page 3 Empty Re: What's next for the scrapheap? Wed Oct 24 2018, 22:28

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Hopefully Phil fucking Parkinson the twat.

49What's next for the scrapheap? - Page 3 Empty Re: What's next for the scrapheap? Wed Oct 24 2018, 22:38

Martins been gagging to get these out for a few days bless him.

50What's next for the scrapheap? - Page 3 Empty Re: What's next for the scrapheap? Sun Oct 28 2018, 18:59

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

karlypants wrote:
T.R.O.Y wrote:The Tories - the membership is literally dying out. The damage they’ve done this time around will take a while to forget - so the wrong appointment after May could be catastrophic.

Completely agree !
A dream come true here's hoping

51What's next for the scrapheap? - Page 3 Empty Re: What's next for the scrapheap? Mon Oct 29 2018, 18:22

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Except there are far still more people that will vote Tories as Labour are still completely mistrusted with the countrys economy

52What's next for the scrapheap? - Page 3 Empty Re: What's next for the scrapheap? Mon Oct 29 2018, 22:44

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

bwfc71 wrote:

Except there are far still more people that will vote Tories as Labour are still completely mistrusted with the countrys economy
With good reason.

53What's next for the scrapheap? - Page 3 Empty Re: What's next for the scrapheap? Tue Oct 30 2018, 21:56

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Just for the record the current government despite taking 8 years of austerity, have still not hit the deficit targets they set, whilst at the same time they have increased the national debt by over 50%.

54What's next for the scrapheap? - Page 3 Empty Re: What's next for the scrapheap? Tue Oct 30 2018, 21:58

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Back to the thread for a long time i have said that inter net shopping will kill the high street if Debenhams goes then shopping on foot is for the scrapheap, and i may have to source my hankies online.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum