Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Should Coyle stay?

+13
BoltonTillIDie
xmiles
MartinBWFC
doffcocker
jayjay23
Sluffy
Hipster_Nebula
Spillthebeans
Keegan
Natasha Whittam
largehat
aaron_bwfc
Bolton Nuts
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

41Should Coyle stay? - Page 3 Empty Re: Should Coyle stay? Wed Aug 29 2012, 23:32

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

largehat wrote:
Angry Dad wrote:
Keegan wrote:
largehat wrote:...I just don't think friendlies could prepare us for the level of intensity Burnley and Forest showed.

And Crawley Town.
Snigger

Go and read your Mills & Boon novel AD.
Actually LH i am reading a book about How to get away with murder. Bloody interesting read it is. Got a haircut today ,sleeping in the spare room tonight. Im seething.

42Should Coyle stay? - Page 3 Empty Re: Should Coyle stay? Wed Aug 29 2012, 23:37

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Angry Dad wrote:
Actually LH i am reading a book about How to get away with murder. Bloody interesting read it is. Got a haircut today ,sleeping in the spare room tonight. Im seething.

Did you ask for "a lot on the floor" or was it just a trim? I hope you haven't done anything drastic.

As for your reading that book, I hope that it's just reading for pleasure and not practical use.

I'd love to know why you're in the spare room. Do you have an STD or did your missus read your post about three people in a marriage?

43Should Coyle stay? - Page 3 Empty Re: Should Coyle stay? Wed Aug 29 2012, 23:52

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

largehat wrote:
Angry Dad wrote:

Did you ask for "a lot on the floor" or was it just a trim? I hope you haven't done anything drastic.

As for your reading that book, I hope that it's just reading for pleasure and not practical use.

I'd love to know why you're in the spare room. Do you have an STD or did your missus read your post about three people in a marriage?
Nah just a tidy up, spare room ? dunno she wont tell me why but i think its got something to do with me kissing her best friend on the lips for too long instead of a peck on the cheek. I give her a lot of rides you see and she was just being grateful but she'd had a couple of glasses of wine so maybe a bit too enthusiastic with her thanks. She doesn't know about this site otherwise i would be in big shit over suranne.

44Should Coyle stay? - Page 3 Empty Re: Should Coyle stay? Thu Aug 30 2012, 00:00

jayjay23

jayjay23
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

This "intensity of the league" business (I'm sorry) but it's bollocks.
8 times out of 10 a Premier League team will defeat a Championship team in a cup game. They don't have to adjust to anything. They come out and play, and win. Simple.

45Should Coyle stay? - Page 3 Empty Re: Should Coyle stay? Thu Aug 30 2012, 00:32

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Angry Dad wrote:[she wont tell me why but i think its got something to do with me kissing her best friend on the lips for too long instead of a peck on the cheek. I give her a lot of rides you see and she was just being grateful but she'd had a couple of glasses of wine so maybe a bit too enthusiastic with her thanks.

Ha, ha, I've got visions of Del Boy kissing Marlene (Boycie's wife) a bit too enthusiastically in the Nag's Head in 'Only Fools'.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum