Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Will You Be Joining The Protest?

+9
Hipster_Nebula
Sluffy
y2johnny
Growler
karlypants
wanderlust
Norpig
boltonbonce
Natasha Whittam
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

DEANO82

DEANO82
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

wessy wrote:Am i reading this correctly you are asking forum members if they are going to walk out in protest? I would wager that the majority on here do not attend home games?

I haven't missed a home game in many years BUT i can't go to the WBA match for family reasons so i have no decision to make.
You can turn Sky Sports off in the 58th minute.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wessy wrote:I haven't missed a home game in many years

Prove it.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Why would anyone pay to watch this team.

Jesus Christ.

I last went under Megscum.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wessy wrote:Am i reading this correctly you are asking forum members if they are going to walk out in protest? I would wager that the majority on here do not attend home games?

I haven't missed a home game in many years BUT i can't go to the WBA match for family reasons so i have no decision to make.
Family reasons Wessy?

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Yep spot on Bonce That's my uncle Hank "the Chief" Wessy,

I will be looking for a pub in Kendal to watch the match, in protest i will not drink my pint in the 58th minute. 

Nat not sure how i prove it? However i have had a season ticket since the Reebok opened and obviously went to Burnden. Tell you what to prove it I will meet you at Nat's statue. (The NAT). before every home game this season starting with the PNE game. If you can't do that because of your posh seat i will meet you same place after the final whistle. What do you say?

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You won't be difficult to spot Wessy.

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I wear my ceremonial kerchief (silk) with the Wanderers logo and my coat of arms, quite fetching Bonce.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wessy wrote:I wear my ceremonial kerchief (silk) with the Wanderers logo and my coat of arms, quite fetching Bonce.
They need to start selling them in Bolton Central. Maybe everyone who wants Anderson out should turn up Wessy style. Shocked

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum