Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VII

+12
Cajunboy
BoltonTillIDie
Sluffy
Boggersbelief
Ten Bobsworth
gloswhite
finlaymcdanger
Angry Dad
y2johnny
boltonbonce
karlypants
okocha
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 26 ... 50  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 50]

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Is it me, or is this guy not wearing trousers?
Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VII - Page 3 Ukeagerjim

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I’m surprised people watch this shit to be honest. Very Happy

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:I’m surprised people watch this shit to be honest. Very Happy
I've never watched it myself, but the picture puzzled me. Why no pants?

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

On this morning's GMB, Piers Morgan suggested that there should be a new 24/7 TV channel devoted entirely to his opinions on the world. 

Personally I prefer this priceless comment on the man who makes Trump sound like a worthwhile, modest, reasonable human being:-

Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VII - Page 3 3500
 It’s not you, it’s me … Good Morning Britain’s Piers Morgan and Susanna Reid. Photograph: ITV/PA
[size=89]Iam not, I will admit, a breakfast TV sort of person. The primary colours and endless jollity traditionally favoured by television in the early hours have always been, to my mind, an affront to all that is decent and proper. I’ll keep the TV off, the curtains drawn and have Radio 4 on at a low murmur, if it’s all the same to you. But, because it’s good to mix things up (and because I was told to), over the last few weeks I have braved the carnival of controversy that is Good Morning Britain (Weekdays, 6am, ITV). I have done this every morning through a mist of tears, while biting down on a stick to muffle the screaming.
In this case, it’s not the dazzling sets, the zany “light” segments and the relentlessly upbeat weather reports that have pushed me over the edge; in fact, all these things have brought merciful relief. The source of my agony is Piers Morgan, a man so ghastly that even America packaged him up and sent him back with a note saying: “Keep him. He’s yours.”

Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VII - Page 3 2083

Read more

It seems the more he is bounced from one show to another, the more bullying and cartoonishly grotesque he becomes. Now he has taken to yelling at guests as they try in vain to finish a sentence. On his quieter days, they will get roughly eight seconds to make their point before he starts hurling insults and barking like an elephant seal. Witness him huffing and frothing at the trans model and campaigner Munroe Bergdorf recently, and reducing what should have been a thoughtful and nuanced debate about white privilege and racism to: “How dare you insult ME? ME ME ME ME ME ME MEEEEEE!” A few days later, GMB’s bookers saw fit to invite suited corpse Jacob Rees-Mogg to air his grimly reactionary views on abortion and gay marriage, perhaps because he’s the only man in Britain able to make Morgan look vaguely reasonable.

FacebookTwitterPinterest
‘This isn’t about you, Piers’ ... Munroe Bergdorf faces off against Piers Morgan on Good Morning Britain.
Morgan’s early-morning scenery chewing is, of course, great news for GMB’s bosses, who have seen a spike in ratings and round-the-clock bonfires on social media, many of them stoked by Morgan himself who, in the reversal of the vampire trope, starts to smoke and shrivel whenever the light moves off him. It’s not such good news for A&E departments that, one assumes, have experienced a surge in Morgan-induced aneurysms. It’s a wonder that his co-presenter Susanna Reid wasn’t carted off long ago, driven to distraction by his incessant foghorn condescension. Still, Reid’s expression is currently less “surrendered wife” than “woman biding her time”. We shouldn’t be surprised if one day, in the not-too-distant future, the cameras zoom in to find her sitting beatifically next to Morgan’s head skewered on a pole.
Ultimately, with Morgan’s pointlessly combative questioning and world-gone-mad rants, Good Morning Britain doesn’t feel much like breakfast TV at all. There’s precious little jollity among the presenters and guests here, more gritted teeth and a “let’s see if we can make it to 8.30am without anyone crying” resolve. There was a time when breakfast telly, with its bland yet jolly presenters, terrible sweaters and sunshiney motifs, was about easing viewers into the day. In Morgan’s sweaty hands, it’s about getting them up, slapping them about a bit and sending them off to work with a black eye. Thanks, but no thanks. I’m going back to bed.[/size]

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He's a horrible bloke. Always enjoyable to see him getting taken down a peg by Ian Hislop on Have I Got News For You.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Rudolph the German is back, and with grooming tips. The end result is sensational. Razz

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Another power cut here. Good job I had a torch handy. I've been strolling about the house like burglar Bill.
It was freezing too. Need a brew now.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Was so sad yesterday to learn of the death of Dianne Oxberry. Whatever the weather, she was always a welcome guest in our living rooms.
Thoughts, I'm sure, are with her family and friends.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It was a shock that Boncey, i'm sure she was only on telly last week. She always seemed like a nice lady and all the tributes i've seen back that up. Such a shame at only 51.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Yes and it’s quite sad. She seemed like a genuinely nice person and used to watch her weather forecast every day when I was younger.

Quite a shock as I’m sure I only saw her on the telly not so long back too.

It sounds as though she hasn’t suffered long with the cancer from being diagnosed which is a bit of a blessing.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:It was a shock that Boncey, i'm sure she was only on telly last week. She always seemed like a nice lady and all the tributes i've seen back that up. Such a shame at only 51.
I think I last saw her mid December, but I had to do a double take when I saw the news.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Our newest member is Jeffrey. Sounds like a laid back chap. Probably wears slippers.

Welcome Jeffrey. I already like the cut of your wotsit.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Well I guess that Jeffrey needs to find a new home somewhere...

Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VII - Page 3 9k=

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Poor choice in that branch of ALDI by the looks of it.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:Poor choice in that branch of ALDI by the looks of it.

:tumbleweed:

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:Our newest member is Jeffrey. Sounds like a laid back chap. Probably wears slippers.

Jeffrey was a potential 30,000 post man. One mention of slippers and he's off.

#killingnuts

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Did you fancy him Nat? Sorry if I've scared him off.

Don't give up though, he'll be lurking somewhere, I'm sure.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Now that I've had to give dirty Clive the push Jeremy could have been "the one".

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:Now that I've had to give dirty Clive the push Jeremy could have been "the one".
Dish the dirt on Clive. What's he been up to?

Not been caught behind the bins has he?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 26 ... 50  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum