Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Club Future - Administration or bust?

+27
finlaymcdanger
okocha
Leeds_Trotter
Sluffy
wanderlust
Buellix
Hipster_Nebula
Natasha Whittam
bryan458
rogercpc
gloswhite
BoltonTillIDie
Nigelbwfc
observer
maconman
rammywhite
Norpig
boltonbonce
DEANO82
Cajunboy
MartinBWFC
terenceanne
scottjames30
Boggersbelief
xmiles
karlypants
y2johnny
31 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 43 ... 52  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 34 of 52]

Buellix

Buellix
David Ngog
David Ngog

I see the point about the land and the value but it is a bit of a gamble, this was what ED and the chairman of the time were working on and to some extent banking on. They could never make the sums work and if we are to come out of Europe the value of the land and cost to develop increase the risk of the gamble.

The premier league is a long shot and to get there from this point could prove a costly distraction if development is the true aim.

Just my tuppenny worth hope I am wrong.

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Natasha Whittam wrote:
wessy wrote:This is more important than one forum against another

Would you go into Asda and ask them for Sainsbury's own brand cornflakes?
I would if Asda  told me everything i needed to know and gave in depth explanations, rather than a one line comment that made no sense.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Buellix wrote:I see the point about the land and the value but it is a bit of a gamble, this was what ED and the chairman of the time were working on and to some extent banking on. They could never make the sums work and if we are to come out of Europe the value of the land and cost to develop increase the risk of the gamble.

The premier league is a long shot and to get there from this point could prove a costly distraction if development is the true aim.

Just my tuppenny worth hope I am wrong.

You might be right, I have no idea.

That explanation about land value was the first one I'd heard that sounded that it could be plausible (particularly so that one of those listed on the winder as other creditors includes a house builder).

I should really have started off by saying hello and welcoming you on here, sorry to have forgot my manners in the rush to answer you.

Hope you find you like it here and stick around as new blood and ideas are always welcomed on this site.

Buellix

Buellix
David Ngog
David Ngog

Hello..

I think we are all at the point of grabbing straws and hoping it is not another short one.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think these allegations are just scratching the surface of what Anderson has done to our club.
According to the last published accounts to June 2017 the club was £39 million to the good. Now we're speculating a similar amount just to clear the debt.

Whatever the true figures turn out to be I'd be shocked if a club that loses circa £6 million a year has managed to "lose"  what is alleged to be £60 to 80 million in less than two years. 

Unless Anderson is (still) an asset stripper. 

But we're not allowed to suggest that on this forum so "we'll just have to wait for the facts to come out."

Liquidation or Administration?

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

wanderlust wrote:I think these allegations are just scratching the surface of what Anderson has done to our club.
According to the last published accounts to June 2017 the club was £39 million to the good. Now we're speculating a similar amount just to clear the debt.

Whatever the true figures turn out to be I'd be shocked if a club that loses circa £6 million a year has managed to "lose"  what is alleged to be £60 to 80 million in less than two years. 

Unless Anderson is (still) an asset stripper. 

But we're not allowed to suggest that on this forum so "we'll just have to wait for the facts to come out."

Liquidation or Administration?

It may have escaped your notice but the Howard thread had been removed because of posts being close to, if not, defamatory.

I've kept your rantings and abuse over the last three years in check to prevent the same happening on here.

I've stated many times that we are not and never will be an unregulated forum similar to the Bolton News comments section, or twitter, where I've seen in the last week or so individuals personal details being posted simply because arguments have got personal and out of hand.

I've said many times if you have proof to back up some of your more outlandish claims, then send them to the police, or relevant authority, or keep them to yourself.

My patience has now run out with you.  It certainly hasn't helped with you abusing me on another forum.

If you don't want to abide by the simple rules we have on here, then go and find somewhere else more to your liking.

If Anderson has done something illegal then he ultimately will be punished, if he hasn't then he's run his business within the letter of the law.

It isn't up to you to be his judge and jury on here because you don't like him.

It's as simple as that and as always been so.

Lust was speculating, as are you. There’s nothing wrong with that post, don’t start up fabricating reasons to ban regulars again.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

T.R.O.Y wrote:Lust was speculating, as are you. There’s nothing wrong with that post, don’t start up fabricating reasons to ban regulars again.
Thanks TROY. I'm glad someone else can see the difference between expressing opinions - which in my case have included include suspicions and speculations about Andersons' character and intentions for a very long time now - and this nonsense which is another attempt to clear the decks for when the truth finally comes out, just in case it turns out that everything I've suspected about Anderson and been slagged off for over the last two years turns out to be true and all the bile spewed in my direction is revealed as the delusional personal vendetta I believe it to be.

FYI the thread in question has been reinstated now that they've also realised that opinions posted on a thread are just opinions which is the primary function of a chat forum.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

On the subject of being "defamatory" or not, I think most people would agree that what I've posted is pretty tame compared to what some of the genuine "Anderson haters" are posting on the internet.

One bloke asked "Just for clarification - is stating KA is a lying, underhanded, sneaky, trechorous  self gaining cunt who I hope has a prolonged painful death if my club goes to the wall libellous or not? 
Mods - please remove if so... "

...so far it hasn't been removed Smile

And of course I have never or would never say anything of that sort - unless the facts prove otherwise when the truth comes out.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

wanderlust wrote:
T.R.O.Y wrote:Lust was speculating, as are you. There’s nothing wrong with that post, don’t start up fabricating reasons to ban regulars again.
Thanks TROY. I'm glad someone else can see the difference between expressing opinions - which in my case have included include suspicions and speculations about Andersons' character and intentions for a very long time now - and this nonsense which is another attempt to clear the decks for when the truth finally comes out, just in case it turns out that everything I've suspected about Anderson and been slagged off for over the last two years turns out to be true and all the bile spewed in my direction is revealed as the delusional personal vendetta I believe it to be.

FYI the thread in question has been reinstated now that they've also realised that opinions posted on a thread are just opinions which is the primary function of a chat forum.

They've stickered a post from the site owner giving a clear warning about libellous posts.

They have removed all posts they deemed to be libellous in the original thread before reinstating it.

The primary function of a chat forum in the site owners mind is for it not to be shut down and having to face legal action because they can't control some nutjob on a mission.

I don't give a fuck what TROY says he only posts to wind people up - even you should have realised that by now.

I've given you plenty warnings in the past and just like the other nutjob we had on here, but up to know you have decided you know better.

He's not here anymore and despite what he (and several others) firmly believed, we carried on without him and still are here.

About time you either act your age or go and play somewhere else.

The choice for now is yours.

You won’t find any other posters who think Lust’s posts are libellous. Or indeed that all I do is post to wind people up.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Which nutjob are we talking about Sluffy? 
I've no problem with Lusty or Troy's postings, it all being grist to the mill.
If they start dissing my slippers though, I won't be responsible etc,etc.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

According to the radio this morning, Anderson and Bassini are no longer talking face to face, but their representatives will be meeting this morning.
What a mess.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Is all this going to be sorted before May? I reckon it will go to the wire which is not great for anyone.

Norpig wrote:Is all this goingto be sorted before May? I reckon it will go to the wire which is not great for anyone.

Like everybody else, I don’t really know what’s happening. But to me at least it looks increasingly like any progress has stalled. Admin is looking more and more likely.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Not sure who would pay for administration though? If we get to May and back to the High Court with no deal agreed and mounting debts i can only see one outcome and it's the one i don't want to contemplate.....

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

T.R.O.Y wrote:Admin is looking more and more likely.

Yep because all we seem to get are tyre kickers and no seriously interested parties.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i think it's more to do with all the debts than keep popping up that they weren't expecting. I'm no financial expert but if someone has to pay 30-40 million or more to buy the club and clear all the debts when initially they were told it was around 25 million then you can see why it never seems to go through.
We need a rich arab who doesn't care about that and money is no object but i can't see that happening.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:Is all this going to be sorted before May? I reckon it will go to the wire which is not great for anyone.
I don't think May will ever be sorted out.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:Which nutjob are we talking about Sluffy? 
I've no problem with Lusty or Troy's postings, it all being grist to the mill.
If they start dissing my slippers though, I won't be responsible etc,etc.
...says the man with the rubbish slippers..Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 34 of 52]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 43 ... 52  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum