Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Brexit negotiations

+16
gloswhite
Sluffy
finlaymcdanger
Buellix
Hipster_Nebula
bryan458
wessy
luckyPeterpiper
rammywhite
Natasha Whittam
Dunkels King
okocha
bwfc71
Cajunboy
boltonbonce
wanderlust
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 28 ... 33  Next

Go down  Message [Page 23 of 33]

441Brexit negotiations - Page 23 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Sun Apr 14 2019, 13:18

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
xmiles wrote:So what would make you change your mind?

Nothing.

No one knows the future. I firmly believe in the years to come it will turn out to be the best decision for the country.

We aren't leaving though.

But we are losing a billion pounds a week.

Struggling to see any upside.

442Brexit negotiations - Page 23 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Sun Apr 14 2019, 17:38

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

God you really are such a boring tosser.

You used to be a good poster once upon a time.

443Brexit negotiations - Page 23 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Sun Apr 14 2019, 18:42

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:You used to be a good poster once upon a time.

I'll need proof.

444Brexit negotiations - Page 23 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Sun Apr 14 2019, 19:02

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:

I'll need proof.

Hmm............................................Very Happy

445Brexit negotiations - Page 23 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Mon Apr 15 2019, 01:10

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:God you really are such a boring tosser.
True, but it's an upgrade on your input. Although TBF "Ref Watch" is riveting and by far your best work. 

And it's only the missus who gets to call me God, so leave it out. You can call me "Sir" if you insist on flattery.

446Brexit negotiations - Page 23 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Mon Apr 15 2019, 01:12

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:

I'll need proof.
The poster is on KP's bedroom wall if you'd like to appraise it.

447Brexit negotiations - Page 23 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Mon Apr 15 2019, 11:16

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I didn't think things could be worse than Theresa May and the Tories but there is something worse .....it's David Lammy and the Jew hating Labour party, what an obnoxious twat he is, Corbyn,Abbott,Lammy and Cooper what a fucking horror show.

448Brexit negotiations - Page 23 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Mon Apr 15 2019, 12:56

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Lammy is a piece of work what a hate filled  white hating hysterical bag of shite.

449Brexit negotiations - Page 23 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Mon Apr 15 2019, 14:58

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Brexit negotiations - Page 23 _1064510
Should I resign now, or give  it until Christmas?

450Brexit negotiations - Page 23 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Mon Apr 15 2019, 15:19

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:

I'll need proof.
The poster is on KP's bedroom wall if you'd like to appraise it.

Nah the one of your 3 way which included Juncker and Donald Tusk went in the bin!

451Brexit negotiations - Page 23 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Mon Apr 15 2019, 22:52

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Angry Dad wrote:I didn't think things could be worse than Theresa May and the Tories but there is something worse .....it's David Lammy and the Jew hating Labour party, what an obnoxious twat he is, Corbyn,Abbott,Lammy and Cooper what a fucking horror show.
Not forgetting that useless gobshite Emily Thornberry.

452Brexit negotiations - Page 23 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Tue Apr 16 2019, 08:14

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Whereas the Tories have the "talents" of Grayling, Mordaunt, Truss, Barclay, Hunt, Williamson, Fox, Gove, Bradley and Hancock. Some choice.

453Brexit negotiations - Page 23 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Tue Apr 16 2019, 09:01

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Correct

454Brexit negotiations - Page 23 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Tue Apr 16 2019, 09:02

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Lets be honest, right at this moment, they're all wankers.

455Brexit negotiations - Page 23 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Tue Apr 16 2019, 10:24

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

The only ones I can respect at the moment are Caroline Lucas, Rebecca Long-Bailey and....erm.....

456Brexit negotiations - Page 23 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Tue Apr 16 2019, 10:47

Im a fan of Thornberry, she actually answers questions rather than dodging them. She was also good value at PMQ’s facing Damien Green. Not the best of opponents to be fair.

457Brexit negotiations - Page 23 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Tue Apr 16 2019, 11:49

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

As I've said before, for a politician to roll her eyes, and respond with 'yeah, yeah yeah' in a debate is rather childish, (on more than one occasion). I just hope she doesn't behave like that with foreign politicians. Can you really imagine her as our Foreign Secretary? I can't.

458Brexit negotiations - Page 23 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Tue Apr 16 2019, 12:20

If she was listening to the usual Tory spin I can’t really blame her. Need the patience of a saint to take their lies.

459Brexit negotiations - Page 23 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Tue Apr 16 2019, 15:24

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Oddly enough, the really bad example that I remember was against Raab,  Laughing

460Brexit negotiations - Page 23 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Tue Apr 16 2019, 15:31

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

It must be difficult not to roll your eyes when Raab is speaking. Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 23 of 33]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 28 ... 33  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum