Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

CAPITULATION: EU ELECTIONS ARE ON.

+15
Norpig
luckyPeterpiper
Cajunboy
finlaymcdanger
okocha
rammywhite
boltonbonce
karlypants
Angry Dad
sunlight
Buellix
xmiles
gloswhite
Natasha Whittam
Hipster_Nebula
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Who will you vote for.

CAPITULATION: EU ELECTIONS ARE ON.  - Page 11 Vote_lcap45%CAPITULATION: EU ELECTIONS ARE ON.  - Page 11 Vote_rcap 45% [ 9 ]
CAPITULATION: EU ELECTIONS ARE ON.  - Page 11 Vote_lcap0%CAPITULATION: EU ELECTIONS ARE ON.  - Page 11 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
CAPITULATION: EU ELECTIONS ARE ON.  - Page 11 Vote_lcap5%CAPITULATION: EU ELECTIONS ARE ON.  - Page 11 Vote_rcap 5% [ 1 ]
CAPITULATION: EU ELECTIONS ARE ON.  - Page 11 Vote_lcap5%CAPITULATION: EU ELECTIONS ARE ON.  - Page 11 Vote_rcap 5% [ 1 ]
CAPITULATION: EU ELECTIONS ARE ON.  - Page 11 Vote_lcap0%CAPITULATION: EU ELECTIONS ARE ON.  - Page 11 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
CAPITULATION: EU ELECTIONS ARE ON.  - Page 11 Vote_lcap25%CAPITULATION: EU ELECTIONS ARE ON.  - Page 11 Vote_rcap 25% [ 5 ]
CAPITULATION: EU ELECTIONS ARE ON.  - Page 11 Vote_lcap20%CAPITULATION: EU ELECTIONS ARE ON.  - Page 11 Vote_rcap 20% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 20

Go down  Message [Page 11 of 13]

201CAPITULATION: EU ELECTIONS ARE ON.  - Page 11 Empty Re: CAPITULATION: EU ELECTIONS ARE ON. Wed May 29 2019, 15:36

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

karlypants wrote:
Angry Dad wrote:
finlaymcdanger wrote:
Angry Dad wrote:I just don't get remainers they are fuckin wierd.

Weird for having a different opinion?
No for whinging on and on refusing to accept the result calling leavers racist and stupid they really are like spoilt kids who are having a foot stomping wah wah tantrum they lost just accept it there is no re run just because they lost.
You are like a breath of fresh air on here these days AD!  Very Happy   :clap:

I'm a remainer but don't recall doing any of the above. Reading through the comments on here it certainly doesn't seem to be the other remainers who are acting like spoilt kids either. Overgeneralising about groups is pretty poor form in my opinion.

202CAPITULATION: EU ELECTIONS ARE ON.  - Page 11 Empty Re: CAPITULATION: EU ELECTIONS ARE ON. Wed May 29 2019, 15:49

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Cajunboy wrote:Is George Osborne going to appear in court too?

No because this action is politically motivated and designed to stop him becoming pm

203CAPITULATION: EU ELECTIONS ARE ON.  - Page 11 Empty Re: CAPITULATION: EU ELECTIONS ARE ON. Wed May 29 2019, 15:50

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Hipster_Nebula wrote:

No because this action is politically motivated and designed to stop him becoming pm
Exactly.

204CAPITULATION: EU ELECTIONS ARE ON.  - Page 11 Empty Re: CAPITULATION: EU ELECTIONS ARE ON. Wed May 29 2019, 15:51

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

karlypants wrote:I can and always have tolerated other people’s opinions thank you very much. 

It’s when people like you constantly bash people who voted for brexit trying to pin anything on the whole thing to get out of a democratic vote etc and it’s pathetic.

I like others didn’t take the advice of Boris Johnson at his brexit events and already had our own opinions  on the EU.

It’s about time you all accepted the referendum regardless of your opinions!
I think you'll find that I have never "bashed" people who voted for Brexit. I am always as civil as possible and certainly have never been rude to you. I tend to accept most posts for what they are.

205CAPITULATION: EU ELECTIONS ARE ON.  - Page 11 Empty Re: CAPITULATION: EU ELECTIONS ARE ON. Wed May 29 2019, 15:53

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Cajunboy wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:

Exactly.
I bet some of those fair-minded remainers are behind it.

206CAPITULATION: EU ELECTIONS ARE ON.  - Page 11 Empty Re: CAPITULATION: EU ELECTIONS ARE ON. Wed May 29 2019, 15:55

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

karlypants wrote:
okocha wrote:"Boris Johnson has been ordered to appear in court over claims he lied by saying the UK gave the EU £350m a week.
The Tory leadership candidate has been accused of misconduct in public office after making the claim during the 2016 EU referendum campaign."
Maximum sentence if found guilty is life imprisonment.,
And these are the sort of lies that the public had to rely on as the basis of their choice as to whether to remain or leave!. The result of a referendum where lies dominate should be declared null and void obviously.
You just don’t get it do you.

I wanted to come out of the EU long before Boris spouted anything.

So do yourself a favour and shut up about it and suck it up!
Beat me to it KP well said Smile

207CAPITULATION: EU ELECTIONS ARE ON.  - Page 11 Empty Re: CAPITULATION: EU ELECTIONS ARE ON. Wed May 29 2019, 16:00

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

As usual all the abuse and childish behaviour comes from the brexit fans.

I have yet to see any rational argument from any of them as to why they think leaving the EU is a good idea. It is almost as if they can't provide a rational argument.

karly tells us he "already had his own opinions on the EU" and was apparently unifluenced by anything said by the brexiteers. Sadly he has never shared those insights with the rest of us, so do tell us karly what is so bad about the EU and why we are going to be better off leaving it.

208CAPITULATION: EU ELECTIONS ARE ON.  - Page 11 Empty Re: CAPITULATION: EU ELECTIONS ARE ON. Wed May 29 2019, 16:08

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Hipster_Nebula wrote:

Completely delusional. The action was started in 2016 long before Boris was running for PM.

209CAPITULATION: EU ELECTIONS ARE ON.  - Page 11 Empty Re: CAPITULATION: EU ELECTIONS ARE ON. Wed May 29 2019, 16:16

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

xmiles wrote:As usual all the abuse and childish behaviour comes from the brexit fans.

I haven't abused anyone. KP has carte blanche to do as he pleases on here for some reason, you should perhaps take that up with sluffy.

210CAPITULATION: EU ELECTIONS ARE ON.  - Page 11 Empty Re: CAPITULATION: EU ELECTIONS ARE ON. Wed May 29 2019, 16:23

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
xmiles wrote:As usual all the abuse and childish behaviour comes from the brexit fans.

I haven't abused anyone. KP has carte blanche to do as he pleases on here for some reason, you should perhaps take that up with sluffy.

Entry 191 where you refer to people as fucking idiots.
Is that not abuse in your way of looking at things?

211CAPITULATION: EU ELECTIONS ARE ON.  - Page 11 Empty Re: CAPITULATION: EU ELECTIONS ARE ON. Wed May 29 2019, 16:24

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

xmiles wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:

Completely delusional. The action was started in 2016 long before Boris was running for PM.
Boris has always been running for PM.

I thought everyone knew that!

212CAPITULATION: EU ELECTIONS ARE ON.  - Page 11 Empty Re: CAPITULATION: EU ELECTIONS ARE ON. Wed May 29 2019, 16:25

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

rammywhite wrote:Entry 191 where you refer to people as fucking idiots.
Is that not abuse in your way of looking at things?

I wasn't abusing anyone personally.

213CAPITULATION: EU ELECTIONS ARE ON.  - Page 11 Empty Re: CAPITULATION: EU ELECTIONS ARE ON. Wed May 29 2019, 16:26

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

karlypants wrote:I can and always have tolerated other people’s opinions thank you very much. 

It’s when people like you constantly bash people who voted for brexit trying to pin anything on the whole thing to get out of a democratic vote etc and it’s pathetic.

I like others didn’t take the advice of Boris Johnson at his brexit events and already had our own opinions  on the EU.

It’s about time you all accepted the referendum regardless of your opinions!
I think you'll find that I have never "bashed" people who voted for Brexit. I am always as civil as possible and certainly have never been rude to you. I tend to accept most posts for what they are.

214CAPITULATION: EU ELECTIONS ARE ON.  - Page 11 Empty Re: CAPITULATION: EU ELECTIONS ARE ON. Wed May 29 2019, 16:45

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've never known Okocha abuse anyone on here. We need to calm down a little.

I, like many other party members, voted Green in the EU elections, so I'm expecting my expulsion notice any time now.

But wait, they don't know, and I won't tell, so yah boo sucks to them.

We should bear in mind that, in or out of the EU, without a planet, we're up the creek.

215CAPITULATION: EU ELECTIONS ARE ON.  - Page 11 Empty Re: CAPITULATION: EU ELECTIONS ARE ON. Wed May 29 2019, 16:49

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I have decided that it is not worth posting comments on here anymore. 

Sorry, Sluffy, and thank you for your efforts in maintaining the site.

I'll continue to read comments, particularly to see what is happening to BWFC, but some of the brightest and most interesting or amusing posters have gone, leaving only a handful of worthwhile contributors.

There remains a number of crass individuals who can only communicate via emojis or foul-mouthed aggression, devoid of wit, decency or common sense. When people like Bonce leave whilst the louts remain, it's time to re-think standards, Sluffy.

216CAPITULATION: EU ELECTIONS ARE ON.  - Page 11 Empty Re: CAPITULATION: EU ELECTIONS ARE ON. Wed May 29 2019, 16:56

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've been told KP's abuse is "pantomime" while Wanderlust's deserved a permanent ban.

217CAPITULATION: EU ELECTIONS ARE ON.  - Page 11 Empty Re: CAPITULATION: EU ELECTIONS ARE ON. Wed May 29 2019, 16:57

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

okocha wrote:I have decided that it is not worth posting comments on here anymore. 

I'll continue to read comments, particularly to see what is happening to BWFC, but some of the brightest and most interesting or amusing posters have gone, leaving only a handful of worthwhile contributors.

There remains a number of crass individuals who can only communicate via emojis or foul-mouthed aggression, devoid of wit, decency or common sense. When people like Bonce leave whilst the louts remain, it's time to re-think standards, Sluffy.

I have every sympathy with what you say but hope you will reconsider and continue to post despite the crass stupidity of some comments on here. It would be nice if we could have a polite and rational discussion but sadly that is not always possible. In any event I respect your decision whatever it is.

218CAPITULATION: EU ELECTIONS ARE ON.  - Page 11 Empty Re: CAPITULATION: EU ELECTIONS ARE ON. Wed May 29 2019, 16:59

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Natasha Whittam wrote:I've been told KP's abuse is "pantomime" while Wanderlust's deserved a permanent ban.

Interesting!

I have forgotten what Wanderlust said that got him banned. Maybe it was deleted before I saw it.

219CAPITULATION: EU ELECTIONS ARE ON.  - Page 11 Empty Re: CAPITULATION: EU ELECTIONS ARE ON. Wed May 29 2019, 17:06

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

okocha wrote:I have decided that it is not worth posting comments on here anymore. 

Well said, okocha. I couldn't agree more. We may have differing opinions on this subject but we're a group that has come together over a common interest. Bolton Wanderers. Doesn't the fact that we're all fans of the same team (and Chorley of course) and members of Nuts mean that we should at least treat each other with some form of respect? A difference of political opinion really shouldn't result in a volley of abuse. It really is tedious.

220CAPITULATION: EU ELECTIONS ARE ON.  - Page 11 Empty Re: CAPITULATION: EU ELECTIONS ARE ON. Wed May 29 2019, 17:11

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I hope you reconsider your decision to stop posting on here.

Soon there will only be schoolboy smut and slippers left.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 13]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum