Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lusty permanently banned?

+16
Boggersbelief
sunlight
karlypants
wessy
finlaymcdanger
luckyPeterpiper
okocha
Sluffy
rammywhite
MartinBWFC
gloswhite
Angry Dad
boltonbonce
Natasha Whittam
Hipster_Nebula
Norpig
20 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 7]

1Lusty permanently banned? Empty Lusty permanently banned? Mon 20 May - 16:11

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

This is aimed directly at Sluffy, have you permanently banned Lusty now?

He's sent me a message saying it was originally a one week ban but you've made it permanent, what is your justification for this?

I think this should be put to a vote as i see no reason why he should be banned. Your excuse that he is abusive is nonsense and you were just as bad at throwing out insults when you two were going at it.

Who else want's to see Lusty back?

2Lusty permanently banned? Empty Re: Lusty permanently banned? Mon 20 May - 16:15

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Not a bit.

3Lusty permanently banned? Empty Re: Lusty permanently banned? Mon 20 May - 16:16

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

A permanent ban is ridiculous, as the mods well know.

Perhaps BTID will do something about it?

This won't happen on Chorley Nuts.

4Lusty permanently banned? Empty Re: Lusty permanently banned? Mon 20 May - 16:32

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've been wondering about this myself. Did Breadman die in vain?

Pretty soon Sluffy will be arguing with himself. The ban must be lifted.

5Lusty permanently banned? Empty Re: Lusty permanently banned? Mon 20 May - 16:42

Agreed, do the right thing Sluffy. You can’t ban posters because you don’t like their opinions, it defeats the object of the site.

6Lusty permanently banned? Empty Re: Lusty permanently banned? Mon 20 May - 16:42

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

What did i miss?

7Lusty permanently banned? Empty Re: Lusty permanently banned? Mon 20 May - 17:06

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Bring him back I say

8Lusty permanently banned? Empty Re: Lusty permanently banned? Mon 20 May - 17:12

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Them two re still going at it hammer and tongs on WW, they just can't help themselves, well TBF Sluffy is the most aggressive of the two.

9Lusty permanently banned? Empty Re: Lusty permanently banned? Mon 20 May - 17:12

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

He added a bit of spice to the forum. I'd have him back as he never insulted me in any way

10Lusty permanently banned? Empty Re: Lusty permanently banned? Mon 20 May - 17:44

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

He's been banned.

He's been warned for his abuse many, many times.

He's been banned for his abuse a number times.

So he clearly didn't care did he?

His last ban wasn't intended to be permanent but what did he do - he went straight on to WanderersWay to personally abuse me even more!

There was never going to be an end to it, so not much point allowing it to continue really was there?

My patience with him finally ran out.

I'm as tolerant as most (and I couldn't give a fuck if people believe that or not) but I've simply had enough paying out of my own pocket to fund this site simply so one person in particular could carry on posting daily abuse at me. He, like Bread, thinks that they were some how bigger than this site and above the law, he's found out - just like Bread did - that he isn't.

If you or anyone else wants to put their hand in their pocket and start a new forum then go ahead, no one is stopping you.  

Best of luck with it though because you will most certainly need it, sooner or later!

11Lusty permanently banned? Empty Re: Lusty permanently banned? Mon 20 May - 17:50

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

MartinBWFC wrote:Them two re still going at it hammer and tongs on WW, they just can't help themselves, well TBF Sluffy is the most aggressive of the two.

I take issue with this Martin.

Despite the insults posted at me from him on Wanderers Ways, the only thing I've done is to post a reply to explained why he had been banned and only did so because it shouldn't be an ongoing issue that concerned another forum.

12Lusty permanently banned? Empty Re: Lusty permanently banned? Mon 20 May - 18:03

Can’t ban somebody because you don’t like them, then say you’re tolerant. We’re not idiots.

13Lusty permanently banned? Empty Re: Lusty permanently banned? Mon 20 May - 18:05

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:Please keep your WW arguments off Nuts

..dunno..

14Lusty permanently banned? Empty Re: Lusty permanently banned? Mon 20 May - 18:17

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:He's been banned.

His last ban wasn't intended to be permanent but what did he do - he went straight on to WanderersWay to personally abuse me even more!

There was never going to be an end to it, so not much point allowing it to continue really was there?

I'm as tolerant as most (and I couldn't give a fuck if people believe that or not) but I've simply had enough paying out of my own pocket to fund this site simply so one person in particular could carry on posting daily abuse at me. He, like Bread, thinks that they were some how bigger than this site and above the law, he's found out - just like Bread did - that he isn't.

If you or anyone else wants to put their hand in their pocket and start a new forum then go ahead, no one is stopping you.  

Best of luck with it though because you will most certainly need it, sooner or later!
So basically, fuck off if you don't like it. Consider me fucked off. It was fun while it lasted.

15Lusty permanently banned? Empty Re: Lusty permanently banned? Mon 20 May - 18:39

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Sluffy wrote:Please keep your WW arguments off Nuts

..dunno..

Note sure what you aren't understanding or if you are meaning this as a joke?

Wanderlust was given a ban about 6 weeks or so ago and went on to Wways and started to post on there abusing me.

He came back to Nuts when his ban expired and continue to be abusive and was yet again warned.

He disregarded the warnings and carried on much as normal

He was banned again.

He simply returned to Wways and continued posting his views of me.

I haven't bit until a day or so ago where I felt the reason for his ban needed to be spelt out in order to cut short the ongoing diatribe from him - as it had nothing to do with Wways or their posters.

Clearly nothings going to change if he returned to Nuts so we may as well bow to the inevitability of it all, which we have.

16Lusty permanently banned? Empty Re: Lusty permanently banned? Mon 20 May - 18:45

What’s the point in posting if only one opinion is allowed to be pushed. Might as well all move over to WW.

17Lusty permanently banned? Empty Re: Lusty permanently banned? Mon 20 May - 18:50

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Forum is better for it. Let's just leave it at that.

18Lusty permanently banned? Empty Re: Lusty permanently banned? Mon 20 May - 18:53

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

boltonbonce wrote:
Sluffy wrote:He's been banned.

So basically, fuck off if you don't like it. Consider me fucked off. It was fun while it lasted.

If you want to take it like that, then that's up to you.

I consider putting up with abuse from someone for the best part of three years long enough.

If you think I should put up with it for longer - whilst being the person who funds the site - then you entitled to your opinion but frankly I've had enough of it - any reasonable person would have done the same (and a great deal sooner than I have!).

If you want to leave the forum because of me doing so, then that's your choice.

Thanks for everything and all the best to you in the future.

19Lusty permanently banned? Empty Re: Lusty permanently banned? Mon 20 May - 19:03

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

T.R.O.Y wrote:What’s the point in posting if only one opinion is allowed to be pushed. Might as well all move over to WW.

It was the ABUSE he was banned for and never the opinion.

We have BTID with an avatar expressing his opinion of Anderson and Norpig is pretty straightforward about his views of him too, so are many more on here, including Growler and Nigelbwfc, who basically only come on here to post their views on KA!

I've never stopped any of them expressing their opinions.

I'm also not the only mod who has banned Wanderlust, and not the only person he's abused which caused him to be banned also.

He chose to be abusive and would not stop when repeatedly asked to do so.

He knew what he was doing.

20Lusty permanently banned? Empty Re: Lusty permanently banned? Mon 20 May - 19:33

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I can think of one or two others who are/were far more abusive, loutish and deserving of a ban. 

It seemed to me that Bread and Lusty only went too far when they'd had one too many, usually in the small hours, but they were very bright, interesting and entertaining.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 7]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum