Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lusty permanently banned?

+16
Boggersbelief
sunlight
karlypants
wessy
finlaymcdanger
luckyPeterpiper
okocha
Sluffy
rammywhite
MartinBWFC
gloswhite
Angry Dad
boltonbonce
Natasha Whittam
Hipster_Nebula
Norpig
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 7]

101Lusty permanently banned? - Page 6 Empty Re: Lusty permanently banned? Wed Jun 17 2020, 13:18

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I find this rather unseemly. I'm going for a lie down.

102Lusty permanently banned? - Page 6 Empty Re: Lusty permanently banned? Wed Jun 17 2020, 13:34

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:I find this rather unseemly. I'm going for a lie down.
For what it's worth. I emailed Breadman at the time, and he was in Spain, with limited internet access.

He asked me to pass on his best wishes to Rammy, which I did.

Have a nice day.

103Lusty permanently banned? - Page 6 Empty Re: Lusty permanently banned? Wed Jun 17 2020, 14:17

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've messaged Lusty and let him know he can come back. maybe ask Breaders if he fancies coming back Boncey?

104Lusty permanently banned? - Page 6 Empty Re: Lusty permanently banned? Wed Jun 17 2020, 14:28

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:I've messaged Lusty and let him know he can come back. maybe ask Breaders if he fancies coming back Boncey?

I do believe he was offered to come back in the past but Boncey mentioned that he had moved on from forums.

105Lusty permanently banned? - Page 6 Empty Re: Lusty permanently banned? Wed Jun 17 2020, 15:10

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:

I do believe he was offered to come back in the past but Boncey mentioned that he had moved on from forums.
Yes, you never know though. Wonder what happened to RT?

106Lusty permanently banned? - Page 6 Empty Re: Lusty permanently banned? Wed Jun 17 2020, 15:20

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
karlypants wrote:

Yes, you never know though. Wonder what happened to RT?
Good question.

107Lusty permanently banned? - Page 6 Empty Re: Lusty permanently banned? Wed Jun 17 2020, 15:28

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

And Lusty is back! Good to see you on here again  Very Happy

108Lusty permanently banned? - Page 6 Empty Re: Lusty permanently banned? Wed Jun 17 2020, 15:30

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:And Lusty is back! Good to see you on here again  Very Happy
Is he packing heat?

109Lusty permanently banned? - Page 6 Empty Re: Lusty permanently banned? Wed Jun 17 2020, 15:39

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
Is he packing heat?
No he's just really excited to be back i think.

110Lusty permanently banned? - Page 6 Empty Re: Lusty permanently banned? Wed Jun 17 2020, 15:52

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Laughing

111Lusty permanently banned? - Page 6 Empty Re: Lusty permanently banned? Wed Jun 17 2020, 16:21

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Very Happy

112Lusty permanently banned? - Page 6 Empty Re: Lusty permanently banned? Wed Jun 17 2020, 16:40

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Just checking in to make sure you're all playing nicely.

113Lusty permanently banned? - Page 6 Empty Re: Lusty permanently banned? Wed Jun 17 2020, 16:45

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:Just checking in to make sure you're all playing nicely.

Of course, like one big happy family on here, not sure which one would be Uncle knobhead though?

114Lusty permanently banned? - Page 6 Empty Re: Lusty permanently banned? Wed Jun 17 2020, 17:27

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:

Of course, like one big happy family on here, not sure which one would be Uncle knobhead though?
Looking increasingly like one small happy family for some reason.

Don't think I can be Uncle Knobhead though as I already have a role to play as Glos's personal grapes of wrath.

115Lusty permanently banned? - Page 6 Empty Re: Lusty permanently banned? Wed Jun 17 2020, 18:10

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

I thought Glos's personal grapes of wrath were his haemorrhoids. Smile

116Lusty permanently banned? - Page 6 Empty Re: Lusty permanently banned? Wed Jun 17 2020, 19:17

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

xmiles wrote:I thought Glos's personal grapes of wrath were his haemorrhoids. Smile
Nah you're alright Wander. Good to see you back, you old scrote  Very Happy

XM, it sometimes feels as though Hemorrhoids are just about the only thing that isn't wrong  Very Happy

117Lusty permanently banned? - Page 6 Empty Re: Lusty permanently banned? Thu Jun 18 2020, 00:29

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

gloswhite wrote:
Nah you're alright Wander. Good to see you back, you old scrote  Very Happy

XM, it sometimes feels as though Hemorrhoids are just about the only thing that isn't wrong  Very Happy
Scrotum the butler aka the wrinkly old retainer.....

Yeah it's nice to hear these dulcet tones wafting across time and space again and I hope you and yours - indeed everyone on Nuts - are safe and well.

118Lusty permanently banned? - Page 6 Empty Re: Lusty permanently banned? Thu Jun 18 2020, 11:25

karlypants wrote:

You didn't need to post that. You could have just seen Sluffy's good deed for what it was without making something out of it and moved on. Rolling Eyes

That's my point though mate, it's not the 'good deed' he's framed it as. Lust shouldn't have been banned in the first place, all im doing is pointing that out.

Anyway, welcome back Lust!

119Lusty permanently banned? - Page 6 Empty Re: Lusty permanently banned? Thu Jun 18 2020, 12:02

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

T.R.O.Y. wrote:

That's my point though mate, it's not the 'good deed' he's framed it as. Lust shouldn't have been banned in the first place, all im doing is pointing that out.

Cheers Troy. See you've been holding the fort admirably  Very Happy

120Lusty permanently banned? - Page 6 Empty Re: Lusty permanently banned? Thu Jun 18 2020, 13:22

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

T.R.O.Y. wrote:
karlypants wrote:

You didn't need to post that. You could have just seen Sluffy's good deed for what it was without making something out of it and moved on. Rolling Eyes

I didn't frame it as a good deed though because it wasn't.

And yes Wanderlust most definitely should have been banned previously - and was - several times now - because neither I nor anyone else are here to be subjected to abuse, let alone over the length of time he continued to do so.

He was allowed back on the simple proviso that he packs it in and posts like the rest of us.

It's not gone without notice the little asides he's already made about expecting 'madness', 'uncle knobhead' and now 'holding the fort admirably'.

Early signs he will not be lasting long as its beginning to look as though he's not willing to change his behaviour to fit in with everyone else - which I seem to need to spell out would also include myself.

I've said for an awful long time now that the site has suffered because a certain one or two have put their selves ahead of the site and everyone else on it.  It's been killing the site - maybe even has killed it - so I no longer need to tolerate it anymore as we may or may not be dead now but we definitely will be if it is allowed to continue unabated - there's nothing to be lost anymore by getting rid of the couple or so who decide to refuse to fit in with the rest of us left on here.

I don't need to remind people that tellingly we survived ok without Wanderlust (and Bread before that) when he had his latest 3 month break or so away from Nuts and I've no doubt we will do so again without him if need be. It was he who asked to return here - not the other way around.

Consider it the 'new normal' on here from now on, if you want to be part of Nuts then great but if you simply want Nuts for your platform to do whatever you please for your own amusement/self justification/vendettas, or whatever it is that makes you think you are somehow entitled to behave in the way you do to the detriment of the rest of us and the site, then you won't be lasting long on here anymore.

I really should not need to be asking grown men to simply behave reasonably - they/you should know that already.

Clearly one or two require a reminder though.

Last edited by Sluffy on Thu Jun 18 2020, 13:31; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum