Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

First Brexit MP today?

+3
Norpig
Hipster_Nebula
Sluffy
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21First Brexit MP today? - Page 2 Empty Re: First Brexit MP today? Sun Jun 09 2019, 20:29

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

TROY, do you iron your underpants?

22First Brexit MP today? - Page 2 Empty Re: First Brexit MP today? Sun Jun 09 2019, 21:53

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

T.R.O.Y wrote:Nobody said bigot, you love playing a victim.

On your main point, no we can’t stop it fully - but those restrictions disprove what your side used as a central argument in the campaign.

Personally I think the economic benefits to being part of the EU are worth signing up to freedom of movement. Clearly you, and a lot of other people, don’t agree - which is a fair position to take, I’m not knocking it.

And finally, there are plenty who do want to stop immigration all together (idiots) you’ve spent enough time on twitter to know that’s true.

And I've spent enough time on twitter to know that remain types think a desire to control immigration is bigoted for some reason. We could actually increase if after brexit. Why haven't they thought of that.

23First Brexit MP today? - Page 2 Empty Re: First Brexit MP today? Sun Jun 09 2019, 22:16

Nobheads on both sides, no denying that.

24First Brexit MP today? - Page 2 Empty Re: First Brexit MP today? Wed Jun 12 2019, 14:50

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

But this is exactly why they collect money this way! How else can they hide the names of the crooks and foreigners who fund the Brexit party?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-48611704

25First Brexit MP today? - Page 2 Empty Re: First Brexit MP today? Mon Jun 17 2019, 18:35

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

26First Brexit MP today? - Page 2 Empty Re: First Brexit MP today? Mon Jun 17 2019, 18:50

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Disappointed if the allegations are true but not seething.

27First Brexit MP today? - Page 2 Empty Re: First Brexit MP today? Mon Jun 17 2019, 20:16

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Labour and postal voting. No I'm sure everything was above board.

Look at tower Hamlets, a beacon of hope against right wing hate.

28First Brexit MP today? - Page 2 Empty Re: First Brexit MP today? Mon Jun 17 2019, 20:23

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Corruption is bad for democracy whether it is stuffing the ballot box or illegally financing political parties and planting false stories in the media.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum