Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!!

+31
okocha
wanderlust
y2johnny
Fulham Bob
Danno
Mr Magoo
Chairmanda
To Be Frank
doffcocker
Bollotom2014
bryan458
Boggersbelief
Growler
gloswhite
sunlight
wessy
DEANO82
rogercpc
boltonbonce
terenceanne
RangersDave
luckyPeterpiper
BoltonTillIDie
Cajunboy
finlaymcdanger
MartinBWFC
rammywhite
Natasha Whittam
Norpig
karlypants
Hipster_Nebula
35 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 30 ... 43  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 17 of 43]

331OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 18 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Mon Aug 05 2019, 22:29

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

T.R.O.Y wrote:Who’s arguing whether it’s personal or not? The point you have missed consistently is that it doesn’t matter, his profiteering from our club has damaged us and fans are rightly angry. You not feeling angry doesn’t make you more intelligent than these people, it just means you have less of an emotional attachment to the club.

We have no idea if he's profited from the club or not - what the accounts do show though (from what the Administrator put in his report) is that the club was running at a loss of around £4m (iirc) at the time he submitted it.

If you are having a pop at me for my last post then you clearly haven't much of a clue financially then because the extra cost if KA is successful in inflating the price of the hotel sale will fall on FV and not the club at all.

I don't need to feel angry or emotional over things I have no control over, in fact far better not to be to actually understand what is happening and why rather than follow your hate and post utter crap and abuse such as Wanderlust - who incidentally was abusing me again today (somethings never change).

As for not having an emotional attachment to the club - then I've spent an awful lot of my life following and talking about something that clearly doesn't matter much to me in your opinion.

For the record I've never claimed to be intelligent.  If people want to read and accept what I post that's fine, if they think it's a load of bollocks that's fine too.

332OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 18 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Mon Aug 05 2019, 22:36

Not reading that post as you again miss the point.

You have consistently equated fans being angry at Anderson with a lack of understanding of financial matters. Which you may well be right about, it’s a completely valid point! But supporting a club is an emotional investment and while Anderson may not have done anything wrong his disruption to this process and the chaos that has occurred under his management is going to bring a negative reaction - perfectly understandably.

333OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 18 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Mon Aug 05 2019, 22:48

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Quite so. Ours is an emotional investment. Their's, with a few exceptions, is purely a financial one.
It might seem silly for grown men and women to have such a passionate, and, probably, naive attachment to a club, but without it, football might as well pack its bags and turn out the light.

334OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 18 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Mon Aug 05 2019, 22:53

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

T.R.O.Y wrote:Not reading that post as you again miss the point.

You have consistently equated fans being angry at Anderson with a lack of understanding of financial matters. Which you may well be right about, it’s a completely valid point! But supporting a club is an emotional investment and while Anderson may not have done anything wrong his disruption to this process and the chaos that has occurred under his management is going to bring a negative reaction - perfectly understandably.

So would you not want a rational voice or two to explain things to those who don't understand why we have arrived at the position we have or would you rather the lynch mob just run wild?

Neither the rational voices or the lynch mob would change anything that is happening but at least a few more would understand what and why it is.

If you or anyone else prefer to live in ignorance of what is occurring, then please carry on, I'm certainly not forcing you to read my explanations of the what's and why's of what is going on.

That's why I spend most of my time on this subject over on Wanderers Ways, far more people do whish to understand more of what is going on and why and I don't need to deal with the likes of Martin ranting that Ken's a cunt all of the time but can laugh at Wanderlust having to bite his tongue because his views and opinions are largely seen to be the utter bollocks that I've been telling him they were for the last three years or so.

335OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 18 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Mon Aug 05 2019, 23:03

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

WW has always been for the toffs.

336OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 18 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Mon Aug 05 2019, 23:05

Again - you miss the point.

As I said in my last post your point is entirely valid, I’m not asking you to stop posting it. All I’m trying to do is explain to you the position of football fans you dismiss as ignorant, dingles, fantasists.

It’s not complex to understand your theories Ken’s position which you consistently put across, it’s an interesting angle and I hope you keep posting it. But you need to be less dismissive of other views on his actions. As Bonce says without emotion football is nothing, the club needs those fans.

Having read ww’s more recently, I don’t see the reaction you get there in any way more positive than it is here. I also haven’t seen any praise for your last 3 years of opinions. It’s a far more active site, so I get why you post there, let’s not dress it up as they have a more enlightened crowd though. It’s just more interesting with more users as we’ve seen here in the past.

337OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 18 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Mon Aug 05 2019, 23:59

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

T.R.O.Y wrote:Again - you miss the point.

As I said in my last post your point is entirely valid, I’m not asking you to stop posting it. All I’m trying to do is explain to you the position of football fans you dismiss as ignorant, dingles, fantasists.

It’s not complex to understand your theories Ken’s position which you consistently put across, it’s an interesting angle and I hope you keep posting it. But you need to be less dismissive of other views on his actions. As Bonce says without emotion football is nothing, the club needs those fans.

Having read ww’s more recently, I don’t see the reaction you get there in any way more positive than it is here. I also haven’t seen any praise for your last 3 years of opinions. It’s a far more active site, so I get why you post there, let’s not dress it up as they have a more enlightened crowd though. It’s just more interesting with more users as we’ve seen here in the past.

I don't know why I'm bothering but never the less...

All football clubs will have an element of ignorant, dingles, fantasists - ours is no different - and you can never get through to them, so why would anyone want to bother?

If you met them at work, be related by marriage or are someone in your knitting circle, you, me and most other rational people would stay clear of them.  However out of my sense of duty and fair play to the site I've let them have their say on here and have replied to them when asked or stepped in when their hatred/vitriol/anger goes too far.

I've probably done the site a disservice by being so tolerant of them for too long and lost decent posters because of it.

If I could roll back the clock and start again I would have been significantly less tolerant of them - anyway you can't go back.

I've never had a problem with people being emotional - it's senseless and never ending abuse I take issue with, who wants to come on here and read Ken's a cunt in a thousand times a day - no one does.

Fine if you believe I'm getting nothing from posting on Wanderers Ways, I've seen a great many to begin to understand and accept there is more to how companies run than 'Ken you cunt pay the bills and all the wages NOW!!!', and I like to think I've played a big part in peoples grasp of why we are where we are now.

As per any forum you get the mix of posters from the sublime to the trolls/abusives. I'm certainly targeted by some with longstanding issues with me (I even suspect you may even be one of them) but nothing that I can't take in my stride.

I tend to post almost exclusively on the takeover thread and still consider Nuts to be my 'home' forum.  

I just couldn't be arsed anymore posting about the club in Admin and the efforts to buy the club whilst all I was faced with was 'Ken's a cunt' all the time.

It wasn't worth it for me to be bothered with that mindset anymore and decided that I didn't want to be part of their knitting circle on this subject - better I just leave them to it and no doubt dropping their stitches as they go.

Last edited by Sluffy on Tue Aug 06 2019, 00:01; edited 1 time in total

338OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 18 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Tue Aug 06 2019, 00:01

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

339OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 18 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Tue Aug 06 2019, 00:05

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

BoltonTillIDie wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

You do realise that is him DENYING he's intending to buy us don't you?

340OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 18 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Tue Aug 06 2019, 06:14

I have no idea how you’ve managed to squeeze an accusation of me targeting you into this topic - that just shows again that you’ve entirely missed the point.

As I said you’ve posted some interesting theories on KA, not all have been accurate - you’ve had to back away from the positive spin you gave him over the last three years for instance.

But your explanations around financial matters have been useful for those of us with limited experience in the area - and I thank you for posting them.

To claim that you were only faced with ‘Ken’s a cunt’ on this forum though is inaccurate, aside from Martin there have been plenty of decent, well thought out opinions on this topic and you know this. You’re inventing a reason for posting less here, but there’s no need to be defensive of your posting on ww it’s a more popular forum and you can do what you want.

Anyway, this is a massive tangent now. You can re read my original post again if you want as it hasn’t changed but it doesn’t seem to be getting through.

341OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 18 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Tue Aug 06 2019, 06:16

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:
BoltonTillIDie wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

You do realise that is him DENYING he's intending to buy us don't you?

YES, I’m not stupid.  See Martin’s earlier post from Nixon’s tweet I’m sharing KAMANI’s tweet DENYING the rumour.

342OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 18 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Tue Aug 06 2019, 10:11

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Well well!

Adam Kamani

@AdamKamani
· 32m

Hi guys, we aren’t interested in buying the football club, however we did ask the administrators about the hotel situation which we haven’t heard back from yet

- wish you all the success in the future and hope you get this situation sorted! Good luck guys

#bwfc (link: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] twitter.com/marciles/

343OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 18 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Tue Aug 06 2019, 11:51

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

T.R.O.Y wrote:I have no idea how you’ve managed to squeeze an accusation of me targeting you into this topic - that just shows again that you’ve entirely missed the point.

As I said you’ve posted some interesting theories on KA, not all have been accurate - you’ve had to back away from the positive spin you gave him over the last three years for instance.

But your explanations around financial matters have been useful for those of us with limited experience in the area - and I thank you for posting them.

To claim that you were only faced with ‘Ken’s a cunt’ on this forum though is inaccurate, aside from Martin there have been plenty of decent, well thought out opinions on this topic and you know this. You’re inventing a reason for posting less here, but there’s no need to be defensive of your posting on ww it’s a more popular forum and you can do what you want.

Anyway, this is a massive tangent now. You can re read my original post again if you want as it hasn’t changed but it doesn’t seem to be getting through.

Here we go again.

Fwiw I've never posted positive 'spin' in respect of Anderson, I've simply given an interpretation of what I reckon as been going on based on what information we have been given and AFTER hearing both sides of the argument.  As nearly EVERYTHING associated with Anderson by the kneejerk lynch mob - was always negative - He's a Cunt, he's raping and pillaging the club, pay the fucking players, etc, etc - then obviously anything I say to the contrary is perceived by the negative heads as 'being up Ken's arse, making excuses for him, putting a positive spin on things - rather than the fair and (more often than not) correct interpretation of events.

When you are viewing things from the periphery of extremism (which has been the default position of the Ken haters) then anybody in the centre ground such as myself, are in turn seen to be the one with the extreme views, with the crowds position (the vast majority) being the norm.

I would have had you down as one of the few having the intelligence to have realised that rather than still believe I was on some mission to give Ken a good name.

I have continually for the last three years been faced with the Ken's a cunt attitude on this forum - indeed our current dialogue over the last two days as stemmed from such a comment!

Apart from Peter and Johnny whilst he posted regularly, who else took the view that Anderson wasn't such an anti-Christ that everyone else believed him to be?

I don't need a reason to post on another forum - I've always done so from the earliest days of forums becoming popular over a decade or more ago and I'm not being defensive of Wanders Ways, if it suited me that much I would have been a regular on there for many years now, instead I choose to post there on this subject because I've had enough of the closed minds and latent hatred still on here.

344OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 18 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Tue Aug 06 2019, 12:18

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

All the discussions above are grand but the bottom line is:
Now Tuesday, second game of the season coming, no official owners, no players etc etc......All because we need another signature on a change in the deal?  The people involved in this don't have the capability to sign documents at midnight...if that's what it takes...….I dunno.

345OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 18 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Tue Aug 06 2019, 12:47

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Sluffy wrote:
T.R.O.Y wrote:I have no idea how you’ve managed to squeeze an accusation of me targeting you into this topic - that just shows again that you’ve entirely missed the point.

Here we go again.

Fwiw I've never posted positive 'spin' in respect of Anderson, I've simply given an interpretation of what I reckon as been going on based on what information we have been given and AFTER hearing both sides of the argument.  As nearly EVERYTHING associated with Anderson by the kneejerk lynch mob - was always negative - He's a Cunt, he's raping and pillaging the club, pay the fucking players, etc, etc - then obviously anything I say to the contrary is perceived by the negative heads as 'being up Ken's arse, making excuses for him, putting a positive spin on things - rather than the fair and (more often than not) correct interpretation of events.

When you are viewing things from the periphery of extremism (which has been the default position of the Ken haters) then anybody in the centre ground such as myself, are in turn seen to be the one with the extreme views, with the crowds position (the vast majority) being the norm.

I would have had you down as one of the few having the intelligence to have realised that rather than still believe I was on some mission to give Ken a good name.

I have continually for the last three years been faced with the Ken's a cunt attitude on this forum - indeed our current dialogue over the last two days as stemmed from such a comment!

Apart from Peter and Johnny whilst he posted regularly, who else took the view that Anderson wasn't such an anti-Christ that everyone else believed him to be?

I don't need a reason to post on another forum - I've always done so from the earliest days of forums becoming popular over a decade or more ago and I'm not being defensive of Wanders Ways, if it suited me that much I would have been a regular on there for many years now, instead I choose to post there on this subject because I've had enough of the closed minds and latent hatred still on here.

Just out of interest, who's on the stupid list?  rabbit

346OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 18 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Tue Aug 06 2019, 12:58

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

finlaym wrote:
Anybody that disagrees with Sluffy.

347OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 18 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Tue Aug 06 2019, 12:59

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If I'm not on there I'll be furious.

348OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 18 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Tue Aug 06 2019, 13:00

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:If I'm not on there I'll be furious.

Don't worry, you're top.

349OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 18 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Tue Aug 06 2019, 13:04

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

finlaymcdanger wrote:
Sluffy wrote:

Here we go again.

Those with the closed minds.

350OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 18 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Tue Aug 06 2019, 13:30

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I hope and pray something comes out to prove Kenocchio is a cunt just so i can see Sluffy's 10 paragraph apology/spin on it to say he's still not a cunt  Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 17 of 43]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 30 ... 43  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum