Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!!

+31
okocha
wanderlust
y2johnny
Fulham Bob
Danno
Mr Magoo
Chairmanda
To Be Frank
doffcocker
Bollotom2014
bryan458
Boggersbelief
Growler
gloswhite
sunlight
wessy
DEANO82
rogercpc
boltonbonce
terenceanne
RangersDave
luckyPeterpiper
BoltonTillIDie
Cajunboy
finlaymcdanger
MartinBWFC
rammywhite
Natasha Whittam
Norpig
karlypants
Hipster_Nebula
35 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 32 ... 43  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 21 of 43]

401OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 21 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Thu Aug 08 2019, 16:09

Sluffy.

Has Ken done anything illegal - we both agree no, and it’s not what we’re debating - so drop the sneering and don’t attempt to patronise me with claims I don’t accept reality, it’s written in plain English for you multiple times.

402OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 21 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Thu Aug 08 2019, 16:52

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

T.R.O.Y wrote:Sluffy.

Has Ken done anything illegal - we both agree no, and it’s not what we’re debating - so drop the sneering and don’t attempt to patronise me with claims I don’t accept reality, it’s written in plain English for you multiple times.

Well debating the reality of the situation is most certainly what I've been posting for the last three years and continue to post it now on Wanderers Ways because of people seemingly being in denial of it on here.

Whether Ken is moral or immoral in how he's run his Company (or even how he is as a person) and whether people love him or hate him are completely incidental to changing anything.

The rules he plays by and which he is held to account are legal ones and it is those by how he is judged by those empowered to do something about it.

It's as simple as that.

I get people are pissed off with him - so what, do you think he will change his behaviour because of it? No he won't.

That's why there's a clash between those can't accept that he isn't in some way punished for his behaviour.

He can't be punished, he can do what he likes within the law - we all can - it's when he breaks the law that something can happen.

He hasn't broken any laws - you say so yourself, so what is more is there to say?

He's probably a cunt morally and probably not a cunt legally - that's was what I said originally which started this your most recent argument for argument sake - and we've now come back full circle.

We all know what you are doing.

403OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 21 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Thu Aug 08 2019, 16:54

Thank god for that. Thank you.

404OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 21 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Thu Aug 08 2019, 16:55

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:We all know what you are doing.

Having a differing viewpoint to yourself?

405OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 21 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Thu Aug 08 2019, 17:01

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Sluffy wrote:We all know what you are doing.

Having a differing viewpoint to yourself?

Exactly. Had a scan of WW just now Sluffy, and you seem to be having eerily similar conversations over there where you dismiss anyone with a differing view as a WUM. Funny that.

406OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 21 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Thu Aug 08 2019, 17:36

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Jewish Telegraph

[ltr]BREAKING: Businessman Laurence Bassini has, this afternoon, obtained an injunction in Manchester High Court preventing the sale of Bolton Wanderers.

He is alleging breach of contract by owner Ken Anderson, with whom he had a written agreement to buy the club.[/ltr]

Last edited by MartinBWFC on Thu Aug 08 2019, 17:37; edited 1 time in total

407OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 21 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Thu Aug 08 2019, 17:37

Ergh this guy

408OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 21 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Thu Aug 08 2019, 17:52

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Sounds about right.....next is the league canceling our season. 
If FV is prevented from the take over...say tied up in court for a month or two...then nobody gets paid and can't play anymore games until proof of funds etc. etc. etc.
And the hits keep on coming Smile

409OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 21 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Thu Aug 08 2019, 17:59

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Is it April Fool's  day?

410OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 21 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Thu Aug 08 2019, 18:02

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

411OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 21 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Thu Aug 08 2019, 18:02

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Club statement:

It is with a combination of outrage and disgust that I have to inform Bolton Wanderers fans that the deal to sell the club to Football Ventures has been temporarily suspended in the last hour.
Late this afternoon, we were informed by lawyers acting for Laurence Bassini that he had been awarded a court order attempting to prevent the sale of Burnden Leisure Limited, part of an action against a company owned by Ken Anderson.

It beggars belief that Mr Bassini, a man who publicly professed to care passionately for the club, has now, through his actions, threatened its very existence.

Despite a long and hugely complex process of negotiation, we were finally on the brink of completion this afternoon when Bassini’s order was served.

Our lawyers are now in conversation with Counsel in a bid to overturn the order immediately.

412OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 21 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Thu Aug 08 2019, 18:21

RangersDave

RangersDave
Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

Sorry everyone, i don't normally swear, especially on a forum, but WHAT THE FUCK?

413OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 21 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Thu Aug 08 2019, 18:46

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Anderson playing games again?

414OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 21 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Thu Aug 08 2019, 18:49

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

No cajun, this is all Bassini. Ken wanted nothing to do with that tosspot after the pre-admin fiasco and still doesn't. I can't believe the injuction was even granted given that Bassini failed to provide anyone with the proof of funds on multiple occasions including the EFL.

415OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 21 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Thu Aug 08 2019, 19:23

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Is Bassini insane? What does he think will happen if the game is on and he turns up? The man must be unhinged. He claims he loves the club and fans yet does this to us, 

He was asked when he turned up outside the ground if he would go to court to stop the takeover and he swore he wouldn't. I wouldn't trust this idiot as far as i could throw him and trust me at the moment i'd like to throw him off something very high.

416OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 21 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Thu Aug 08 2019, 20:07

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

It was obvious long before that nauseating "I love this club, I wouldn't have driven up if I didn't" performance outside the stadium what a fat piece of dog shit this fella is.

But I was just looking at a few Watford forums - even they're shocked by this stunt, and they thought he couldn't stoop any lower.

417OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 21 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Sun Aug 11 2019, 08:45

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Come Monday, I'll be thinking, 'this week it's gonna happen'. I've been having that thought for weeks now, and I'm pretty much sick of it.
Added to the mix is that I'm no longer sure FV are capable of pissing their pants without an instructional video, so I won't be holding my breath.

418OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 21 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Sun Aug 11 2019, 17:24

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

With you on FV Bonce. I'm beginning to think they are either very weak financially, or don't have a strong enough leader for these negotiations.

419OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 21 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Mon Aug 12 2019, 18:50

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

420OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 21 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Mon Aug 12 2019, 18:59

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Who you rooting for Sluffy?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 21 of 43]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 32 ... 43  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum