Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!!

+31
okocha
wanderlust
y2johnny
Fulham Bob
Danno
Mr Magoo
Chairmanda
To Be Frank
doffcocker
Bollotom2014
bryan458
Boggersbelief
Growler
gloswhite
sunlight
wessy
DEANO82
rogercpc
boltonbonce
terenceanne
RangersDave
luckyPeterpiper
BoltonTillIDie
Cajunboy
finlaymcdanger
MartinBWFC
rammywhite
Natasha Whittam
Norpig
karlypants
Hipster_Nebula
35 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 32 ... 43  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 22 of 43]

421OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 22 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Mon Aug 12 2019, 19:36

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Natasha Whittam wrote:Who you rooting for Sluffy?

Ken of course!

Being serious though the argument seems to be about who owns the club, so if it is determined on the day that Anderson wins, we simply carry on as we were BUT if it isn't and the judge determines for Bassini, or refers the case on for a full hearing, then everything could be delayed for weeks or even months, which I would imagine would stop the sale on the club for certain - and I reason that should apply to the hotel too, as it's not been made clear as far as I can see what exactly it is he thinks he bought (Burnden Leisure which is mentioned is basically the umbrella company for both the club and hotel who trade separately themselves).

I have no idea who would want to fund Administration during the period of a protracted legal fight between Bassini and Anderson and it would not surprise me if that resulted, then FV pulling out - and the club being liquidated.

I've mentioned before the thinking that buying the club AND hotel and selling the stadium off and using the money to develop the land and fund the club was the most logical financial plan that I had heard about anyone wanting to buy the club for and they (FV) could not do that if they didn't own the hotel as well as the club.

However what about if you aren't bothered about having a football club in the first place?

Flip things over and look at things another way.

Simply buy the hotel, stop any business plans FV had, and if they then walked away and because of it the club would be liquidated, then simply buy the stadium for peanuts, and because you own the hotel already, then knock it all down and simply develop all the land and not have a loss making football club to bother about and drain your profits?

And if it looks as though you won't win in the race to buy the hotel, then toss in the hand grenade of an injunction!

Maybe all the original charade of Bassini buying the club from Anderson and not doing, was all part of creating a back stop to prolong everything at the last possible moment to stretch FV's to breaking point and them giving up and buying the club?

Maybe Ken doesn't want to win by a clear knock out on Wednesday!

Who knows - but it would make some sense of the charade between the two prior to Administration AND the extremely delayed court action by Bassini who could (and should) have taken out the injunction months ago when the Administrator first marketed the club for sale.

Murky waters perhaps?

422OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 22 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Mon Aug 12 2019, 19:45

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Its carzy its been allowed. He owned it on the basis he could pass the fit and proper test and show proof of funds. He didnt fulfil either of them. Like me agreeing to buy a house, but then not having the funds to buy the house.

423OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 22 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Tue Aug 13 2019, 08:03

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Sluffy,
If he wants land to develop and make some money, there are easier ways to do this than go through protracted legal proceedings, then try and get permission to demolish the existing hotel and stadium, and get planning permission to build either for commercial or domestic purposes. What a potential disaster.  He could just as easily buy land already earmarked for development with none of the expensive hassle that he's going through now.
 This is now all about hubris- he's been ditched at the altar and seems determined to get the prize he thought that he was promised.
He needs better advisers who can convince him that he's attempting to buy something where every other stakeholder is opposed to him and will make his life here an expensive nightmare.
Anyone who really had any commercial nous would have walked away a long time ago.
The mans not balanced and that bodes very badly for us.

424OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 22 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Tue Aug 13 2019, 09:44

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

rammywhite wrote:Sluffy,
If he wants land to develop and make some money, there are easier ways to do this than go through protracted legal proceedings, then try and get permission to demolish the existing hotel and stadium, and get planning permission to build either for commercial or domestic purposes. What a potential disaster.  He could just as easily buy land already earmarked for development with none of the expensive hassle that he's going through now.
 This is now all about hubris- he's been ditched at the altar and seems determined to get the prize he thought that he was promised.
He needs better advisers who can convince him that he's attempting to buy something where every other stakeholder is opposed to him and will make his life here an expensive nightmare.
Anyone who really had any commercial nous would have walked away a long time ago.
The mans not balanced and that bodes very badly for us.

I think you might have misunderstood what I was trying to say, I wasn't talking about Bassini doing all that but Anderson. I was suggesting Bassini as more of an accomplice in his scheme.

Sure court action is expensive but if he can manipulate things for a couple of adjournments or so and in doing so exhaust FV money and will, then he can pick the hotel up as the only bidder left in the process and the stadium for peanuts from liquidation.

He would then have on paper at least total ownership of an asset that I read that a potential deal of £15m had been struck upon. Ok just gossip and probably totally unreliable - but indicative of what may be feasible to achieve.

If so and he has the hotel and the stadium he sells them off combined for a healthy profit and let the developer take the risks of knocking down the stadium or somehow redeveloping it.

Seems like a plan and more to the point for me at least, goes someway to giving an explanation in Bassini's utterly bizarre interventions and involvements in all of this.

425OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 22 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Tue Aug 13 2019, 11:29

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

All these conspiracy theories i keep seeing saying that KA and Bassini are in this together are a complete load of bollocks! Bassini is just mentally unhinged, he has apparently been ringing random fans and his mobile number has been passed round online.
Also didn't Sluffys mates the ST put something in place which says the ground can only be used for football? I can't remember the name of it though?

426OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 22 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Tue Aug 13 2019, 12:22

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Norpig wrote:All these conspiracy theories i keep seeing saying that KA and Bassini are in this together are a complete load of bollocks! Bassini is just mentally unhinged, he has apparently been ringing random fans and his mobile number has been passed round online.
Also didn't Sluffys mates the ST put something in place which says the ground can only be used for football? I can't remember the name of it though?

It's called an Asset of Community Worth - and to be blunt about it, it is not worth the paper it is written on - as I said at the time and was roundly abused and criticised at the time.

ACV's are basically to stop the village pub selling up and being converted into posh flats instead, without the intention being made public first. It allows the community to save up for three months, to buy the 'pub' - but even if they raise the money (or even more) it doesn't stop the pub owner selling to who he wants or for a cheaper price.

Who in the right minds actually believed the ST could raise £15m or so to buy the ground and even if they could, if Anderson would sell it to them rather than Bassini or some other random nutjob?

Fwiw if the ST could have raised £15m they would be in a far stronger position than FV are in now, in being able to buy the club and hotel - FV don't have that sort of money and are having to fund the purchase almost certainly from the sale of the stadium once it takes control of the club and hotel.

Bassini has a reason for all his interference with the club - no one knows what it is - so my suggestion at least gives a logical explanation as to what it might be.

I can't see anyone coming up with a better one yet.

Whilst we've mentioned the ST, I'm not in the least suprised to point out that both their AGM and filing of accounts are both overdue now.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

427OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 22 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Tue Aug 13 2019, 16:29

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I am baffled as to why we don't get a daily update of these shenanigans. Even if it's "No progress was made today"  would be better than nowt.

428OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 22 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Tue Aug 13 2019, 17:08

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

No progress was made today, but tomorrow could be interesting.

429OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 22 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Fri Aug 16 2019, 11:47

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

430OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 22 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Fri Aug 16 2019, 13:42

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Hi

The new owners will be announced no later than Tuesday.

The supporters have been great. The turnout so far has been a great help in getting things resolved.

As for players, none are expected to sign immediatly. There are other issues to solve first. Technical and practical things. Also possible but not likely that legal situation with certain individual needs to be fully resolved first.

There have been talks with the EFL about the situation and the possibility for an extended transfer window due to special circumstances. EFL positive. Needs FIFA approval.

Family member of mine wish to thank you for your patience. The club is of great importance to the city. This has been a very wild ride, Wilder than you think. Nothing that can be talked about for a long while. It was very close

From another Wanderers forum, seems ok, but the City bit put me off believing it.

431OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 22 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Fri Aug 16 2019, 14:06

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Which Tuesday?

Sounds like a Wind-up.

432OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 22 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Fri Aug 16 2019, 16:13

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Bassini will announce he is the owner no later than Monday  Razz

433OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 22 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Fri Aug 16 2019, 16:38

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

terenceanne wrote:Bassini will announce he is the owner no later than Monday  Razz
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

434OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 22 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Sun Aug 18 2019, 11:56

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

435OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 22 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Sun Aug 18 2019, 12:02

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The hotel administrators need to realise how much this is affecting the sale of the club and get a fucking move on!

436OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 22 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Sun Aug 18 2019, 17:41

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

If FV don't get the Hotel, then surely their deal for the club is off?

437OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 22 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Sun Aug 18 2019, 19:11

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Cajunboy wrote:If FV don't get the Hotel, then surely their deal for the club is off?
Bassini will get the keys, and he's almost there.

438OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 22 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Sun Aug 18 2019, 19:14

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Could well be!!

439OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 22 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Sun Aug 18 2019, 21:58

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

If he does, then if he's true to his word, we're looking at a rosy future. Personally, I believe he will have to do something pretty spectacular to get the fans onside after all his shenanigans. Alternatively, we could well see the club bought and dismantled.

440OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 22 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Mon Aug 19 2019, 13:47

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Is there anyone on here that actually believes all this is going to play out for our benefit?

It's Monday and we have no official owners, still wrapped up in court, no players, no directors, no staff and half a manager and another game tomorrow. One point that I agree with Parky is that the league should cancel our games until all this is sorted.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 22 of 43]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 32 ... 43  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum