Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!!

+31
okocha
wanderlust
y2johnny
Fulham Bob
Danno
Mr Magoo
Chairmanda
To Be Frank
doffcocker
Bollotom2014
bryan458
Boggersbelief
Growler
gloswhite
sunlight
wessy
DEANO82
rogercpc
boltonbonce
terenceanne
RangersDave
luckyPeterpiper
BoltonTillIDie
Cajunboy
finlaymcdanger
MartinBWFC
rammywhite
Natasha Whittam
Norpig
karlypants
Hipster_Nebula
35 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 39 ... 43  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 35 of 43]

681OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 35 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Thu Aug 29 2019, 19:21

Sluffy, your theories are no more than that. You don’t know what’s gone on, so don’t kick off at others for ‘not having a clue’. Everyone’s opinion is valid.

682OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 35 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Thu Aug 29 2019, 20:10

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

T.R.O.Y wrote:Sluffy, your theories are no more than that. You don’t know what’s gone on, so don’t kick off at others for ‘not having a clue’. Everyone’s opinion is valid.

Theories???

I've stated what happened.

683OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 35 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Thu Aug 29 2019, 20:13

That’s been your issue for a long time. Confusing your opinions with facts. Some could end up being true, equally some may not.

The point is don’t abuse others for posting theirs.

684OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 35 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Thu Aug 29 2019, 20:26

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

T.R.O.Y wrote:That’s been your issue for a long time. Confusing your opinions with facts. Some could end up being true, equally some may not.

The point is don’t abuse others for posting theirs.

Eh???

They are facts - that's what's happened.

And I've not abused anyone?

Saying someone hasn't got a clue isn't abuse (its not even an opinion when addressed to Martin - sorry Martin!).

We've been down this path too many times now.

If you don't like what I post ignore it, tolerate it, or go someplace else.

If you're just trying to stir up an argument over nothing again then we both know where this is going to end.

685OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 35 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Thu Aug 29 2019, 20:28

Give it a rest Sluffy. You’re not too important to be told you’re out of line, when I see it I’ll say it - same as I do with any other poster. If you don’t want to read it then fine, nobody’s forcing you to get defensive.

686OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 35 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Thu Aug 29 2019, 20:35

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

T.R.O.Y wrote:Give it a rest Sluffy. You’re not too important to be told you’re out of line, when I see it I’ll say it - same as I do with any other poster. If you don’t want to read it then fine, nobody’s forcing you to get defensive.

Maybe in your head I'm out of line but stating what has just happened and having a little jibe at Martin (Christ look at the shit he consistently throws my way) is not opinion, or abuse.

And who give you the job to be the one who decides who is out of line and who is not???

687OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 35 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Thu Aug 29 2019, 21:21

Not my job just my opinion. I’ve never claimed it to be anything else.

688OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 35 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Fri Aug 30 2019, 08:52

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

But surely the loan from Davies to Satan was to pay off the blumarble debt? No matter how you dress it up Satan pulled a fast one putting it on the club and hoping and praying that Eddie never wanted it back

He's gone now and hopefully we will never hear from him again. I'm off to put a load of 1 star reviews on tripadvisor for his Mayfair restaurant  Laughing

689OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 35 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Sat Sep 07 2019, 15:22

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Good read in WSC if you can get hold of a copy.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

690OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 35 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Sat Oct 07 2023, 14:46

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Hipster_Nebula wrote:

Can't believe that petulant statement from the admin turned out to be bollocks (as I said).
Just found this. Well done Hipster. Pleased that someone could see that the Admins left summat to be desired.

691OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 35 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Mon Oct 09 2023, 09:08

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Sluffy wrote:

If you want me to be pedantic I will.

Anderson sold the club for £240k to FV.

The issue of the £7.5m was a private loan deal between Eddie Davis and Ken Anderson - nothing at all to do with the club.

Anderson put this money - which was now HIS - into the club and became a secured creditor.

When the club fell into Administration Anderson wanted HIS money out of the club and hotel to pay it back to Eddie (now of course EDT), BUT there wasn't £7.5m left in the club (after the EDT and PBP as first in line for payments) for him to do so.

That's why he's been manufacturing an artificial high price for the hotel to raise the money - which ultimately did not succeed.

His only card left to play was to ask EDT if they would waive the loan and when they refused he played his nuclear option in which he said 'fine then I'll liquidate the club then - your choice).

The irony of all this is from the time it became known Eddie had made the loan, everybody and his dog almost believed it was Eddie's money (and the vast majority didn't expect for him to ask for it back or even believe Anderson had put any money into the club in the first place!

I've had to explain to those in denial what had happened - and got untold abuse from many for doing so - being a Ken lover and all that and very much worse.

Now that what in effect has happened by EDT waiving the debt it as effectively put the loan in to the very position everybody had believed in the first place (namely Eddie had put the money in the club and Anderson had put nothing at all in) - and I'm still getting dogs abuse!

Quite frankly it is not my fault that people don't understand the legalities of what has been happening and because I must be utterly stupid or something I've gone to the bother of explaining what was happening in the real world as opposed to the emotional/moralistic utopia bubble that most have been in - and still remain in.

Anderson is walking off with just £240k from the sale NOT £7.74m as many seem to think from this announcement.

The Administrators for the club and hotel (and the ten forensic accounts) haven't had him arrested yet, so it seems he hasn't raped a pillaged the club as some nutjobs predicted from day one and continue to do so even now!

People I believe and trust reckon he's taken about £2m during his three years at the club - which for comparison is just the same as Gartside was drawing even after Coyle got us relegated from the Premier.

A rhetorical question for you -

Who ultimately did the most damage to the club,

Gartside for his colossal financial mismanagement?

Eddie for selling the club to Holdsworth (plus one other to be named later) when Deano clearly had no money and was seen in the company of undesirables such as Michael Collins - and photographed with Johnathon Disley?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Holdsworth for being an utter chancer, taking out the disastrous BluMarble loan, taking over £1.5m out of the club within a year and bringing Ken on board?

or

Anderson for being unscrupulous and probably morally repugnant?

'Nothing at all to do with the club?' That's talking in riddles, Sluffy, but which people did you 'believe and trust'? I haven't encountered anyone in this sorry tale that would fit that description. And what exactly do you think was 'probably morally repugnant'? 

Did you ever think that Anderson might have had some fairly heavy legal fees to pay as a consequence of the Administrators doubtful conduct that left him high and dry and his entire family  facing potential financial meltdown? Did you ever think that he had crucially relied on certain individuals continuing working without payment and that he was likely to have made personal assurances to them that he needed to make good?

The whole of the absurd narrative plainly had most of its roots in the complete failure of Iles and Bonnar to see beyond the end of their wobegone noses and their blind prejudices from the start of the Sports Shield saga. But you can, in reality, go back much further to the acquisition of the club by Eddie Davies and the long running scrap between Phil Gartside and Gordon Shorrock.

But why, only recently, have you invented claims that Anderson has £milllions in the bank when you really haven't a clue what he might be worth and never did have a clue?

Why is it relevant today? Because most folk learned NOTHING then and have learned NOTHING since and are very likely to repeat the same mindless and vile abuse that characterised and sullied this period in the Wanderers history.

Last edited by Ten Bobsworth on Mon Oct 09 2023, 09:42; edited 2 times in total

692OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 35 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Mon Oct 09 2023, 09:13

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bob for the love of God stop digging up old threads just so you can carry on your obsession, no one other than you on here cares anymore. Its time to move on.

693OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 35 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Mon Oct 09 2023, 09:38

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Norpig wrote:Bob for the love of God stop digging up old threads just so you can carry on your obsession, no one other than you on here cares anymore. Its time to move on.
That's very thoughtful of you, Norpig, but to be honest I have never been much impressed by any of your 'thoughts' and I rather doubt that I ever will be.

This thread passed the 16,000 views barrier yesterday so the thingies must be interested.

694OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 35 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Mon Oct 09 2023, 10:05

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:Bob for the love of God stop digging up old threads just so you can carry on your obsession, no one other than you on here cares anymore. Its time to move on.

Bob's Alzheimer's must be kicking in! Very Happy

695OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 35 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Mon Oct 09 2023, 10:13

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

karlypants wrote:

Bob's Alzheimer's must be kicking in! Very Happy
If you mean by posting on Nuts, you may have a point. 

There does seem to be a concentration of dementia on Nuts but not quite so many as on Wandererswallys. If it is Alzheimers, a lot of it seems to be of the early onset variety but not, I hasten to add, in my case.

696OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 35 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Mon Oct 09 2023, 10:54

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Ten Bobsworth wrote:'Nothing at all to do with the club?' That's talking in riddles, Sluffy, but which people did you 'believe and trust'? I haven't encountered anyone in this sorry tale that would fit that description. And what exactly do you think was 'probably morally repugnant'? 

Did you ever think that Anderson might have had some fairly heavy legal fees to pay as a consequence of the Administrators doubtful conduct that left him high and dry and his entire family  facing potential financial meltdown? Did you ever think that he had crucially relied on certain individuals continuing working without payment and that he was likely to have made personal assurances to them that he needed to make good?

The whole of the absurd narrative plainly had most of its roots in the complete failure of Iles and Bonnar to see beyond the end of their wobegone noses and their blind prejudices from the start of the Sports Shield saga. But you can, in reality, go back much further to the acquisition of the club by Eddie Davies and the long running scrap between Phil Gartside and Gordon Shorrock.

But why, only recently, have you invented claims that Anderson has £milllions in the bank when you really haven't a clue what he might be worth and never did have a clue?

Why is it relevant today? Because most folk learned NOTHING then and have learned NOTHING since and are very likely to repeat the same mindless and vile abuse that characterised and sullied this period in the Wanderers history.

Bob.

1 - You have no idea how much Anderson had or has in the bank.

2 - You have no explanation as to why Anderson took on a loan that left him exposed and personally liable for £7.5m.

3 - You have no explanation as to why Eddie leant him that in the first place (particularly that you seem to be insisting that Anderson didn't possess £7.5m worth of wealth to even pay him back!!!)

4 - You have no idea of WHY the Administrator did what he did - your narrative is based entirely on the position AFTER he made his decision - the Administrator could for all you know have based his decision on LEGALITY (Insolvency legislation) rather than CONSPIRACY (to screw Anderson)

5 - Why would a representative of the High Court, care, join in with and act directly in accordance with a perceived hatred of Davies and Anderson by the local rag that dated back some thirty years???

6 - You can lead a horse to water but you cannot make it drink.  You can be absolutely correct on everything you believe had happened, spell it out and nail it to everyone's foreheads BUT you still won't stop them HATING whoever and whatever THEY want to hate!!!

Christ Bob for an obviously clever person you clearly don't understand basic human behaviour.

Why do you think the world is as fucked up as it is - let alone BWFC's recent historical history???

697OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 35 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Mon Oct 09 2023, 11:46

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Sluffy wrote:

Bob.

1 - You have no idea how much Anderson had or has in the bank.
Unlike you, I have never claimed I did know. But I do know that on every occasion, that I am aware of, when KA needed money he borrowed it.

2 - You have no explanation as to why Anderson took on a loan that left him exposed and personally liable for £7.5m.
I do believe that I  understand all the arrangements Eddie and Ken entered into and the reasons for each of them doing so. It would take a lengthy explanation to deal with it all and I am not sure that I want to embark on all of that.

3 - You have no explanation as to why Eddie leant him that in the first place (particularly that you seem to be insisting that Anderson didn't possess £7.5m worth of wealth to even pay him back!!!)
See 2. above
4 - You have no idea of WHY the Administrator did what he did - your narrative is based entirely on the position AFTER he made his decision - the Administrator could for all you know have based his decision on LEGALITY (Insolvency legislation) rather than CONSPIRACY (to screw Anderson)
I do believe I know why the Administrator did what he did but, in this case,  I am not going to spell it out here for legal reasons.

5 - Why would a representative of the High Court, care, join in with and act directly in accordance with a perceived hatred of Davies and Anderson by the local rag that dated back some thirty years???
You have lost the plot, not for the first time I have to say.

6 - You can lead a horse to water but you cannot make it drink.  You can be absolutely correct on everything you believe had happened, spell it out and nail it to everyone's foreheads BUT you still won't stop them HATING whoever and whatever THEY want to hate!!!
Numpties will always be numpties but not everyone is a numpty. The vast majority have little to go on and many let emotion or prejudice get in the way of rational thought.

Christ Bob for an obviously clever person you clearly don't understand basic human behaviour.

I have advised and otherwise had dealings with hundreds of businessmen over many years and so I know how they think, I know how they behave, I know the law, I know the procedures and the protocols and I can usually sniff out a falsehood, a charlatan or a dodgy practice at a thousand paces.

Why do you think the world is as fucked up as it is - let alone BWFC's recent historical history???

The world is full of prejudice. Always has been and always will be.

698OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 35 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Mon Oct 09 2023, 12:11

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ten Bobsworth wrote:
That's very thoughtful of you, Norpig, but to be honest I have never been much impressed by any of your 'thoughts' and I rather doubt that I ever will be.

This thread passed the 16,000 views barrier yesterday so the thingies must be interested.
Thanks for the reply Bob now kindly do us all a favour and fuck off, there's a good chap.

699OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 35 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Mon Oct 09 2023, 12:26

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:
Thanks for the reply Bob now kindly do us all a favour and fuck off, there's a good chap.
Bob's getting a bit of a Trump thing about crowd sizes. Everyone loves a monkey with a stick. I certainly do.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

700OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 35 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Mon Oct 09 2023, 12:55

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Norpig wrote:
May I respectfully refer you to the answer to Sluffy's Question 6.

i.e. Numpties will always be numpties.

Numpty and Norpig do seem to go together rather well, if you don't mind me saying so.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 35 of 43]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 39 ... 43  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum