Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!!

+31
okocha
wanderlust
y2johnny
Fulham Bob
Danno
Mr Magoo
Chairmanda
To Be Frank
doffcocker
Bollotom2014
bryan458
Boggersbelief
Growler
gloswhite
sunlight
wessy
DEANO82
rogercpc
boltonbonce
terenceanne
RangersDave
luckyPeterpiper
BoltonTillIDie
Cajunboy
finlaymcdanger
MartinBWFC
rammywhite
Natasha Whittam
Norpig
karlypants
Hipster_Nebula
35 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 38 ... 43  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 34 of 43]

661OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 34 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Thu Aug 29 2019, 00:02

y2johnny

y2johnny
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

FFS, THE CLUB HAS BEEN SAVED (FOR NOW) AND WE HAVE AVOIDED THE AWFUL SITUATION AT BURY

JUST GIVE IT A FUCKING REST AND ENJOY THE MOMENT

662OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 34 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Thu Aug 29 2019, 01:01

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Very Happy Basketball cheers bom drunken sunny king jocolor geek ::dance:: :clap: :number1: :party: :uk: :biggrin: :good: :drinks: :COYW: :drink:  :toppoints: :like: ::bwfc:: ::bwfcfan:: jocolor santa :geek2: :drwho: :COYW: :COYW: :COYW: :COYW: :COYW: :COYW: :COYW: :COYW: :COYW: :COYW: :COYW: :COYW: :COYW: ::bwfcfan:: ::bwfcfan:: ::bwfcfan:: ::bwfcfan:: ::bwfcfan:: ::bwfcfan:: ::bwfcfan:: ::bwfcfan:: ::bwfcfan::

663OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 34 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Thu Aug 29 2019, 01:08

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

That’s the spirit Peter! Very Happy

664OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 34 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Thu Aug 29 2019, 08:38

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

I think he was entitled to claim his money back but something I’ve not seen mentioned is how, to my mind, how he seriously mismanaged the club to such an extent that many ordinary people suffered financially, from staff to suppliers and players. He’s been dishonest as well as inept so to my mind he’s brought a lot of it upon himself. 
Sluffy, TROY, we are getting people coming on here to wish us well and they see your bickering. It’s not what they, or the rest of us, want to see. Can you now try to stick to your agreed truce ?

665OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 34 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Thu Aug 29 2019, 10:05

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Administrator talking to Jim White shortly on talkSPORT.

666OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 34 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Thu Aug 29 2019, 10:32

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think it's right we sort out the issues between sluffy and Troy before we start celebrating.

667OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 34 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Thu Aug 29 2019, 10:57

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Anderson said he'd come on. Then he wouldn't because he was in a meeting. Then he said if some questions were emailed he'd consider answering them. To be honest I don't want to hear from him, because I don't believe a word that comes out of his arse.

668OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 34 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Thu Aug 29 2019, 11:26

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He needs to crawl back under his rock along with his full kit wanker son. Wonder if he is still parading around in a Wanderers tracksuit?
If i never hear his name again it would still be too soon.

669OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 34 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Thu Aug 29 2019, 16:00

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

BN now reporting he who cannot be named walked away with £240,000. £239,999 too much if you ask me.

670OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 34 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Thu Aug 29 2019, 16:06

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Norpig wrote:BN now reporting he who cannot be named walked away with £240,000. £239,999 too much if you ask me.
Plus topping it up is the £ 7.5m he got the EDT to waiver, so not too bad for someone who put fuck all in, but Sluffy will dispute that.

671OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 34 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Thu Aug 29 2019, 16:14

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Stop taking the drugs Martin. :facepalm:

672OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 34 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Thu Aug 29 2019, 16:16

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Climb out KP.

673OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 34 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Thu Aug 29 2019, 16:24

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:Climb out KP.
Who’s arse this time? Ken’s? Shocked

Last edited by karlypants on Thu Aug 29 2019, 16:24; edited 1 time in total

674OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 34 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Thu Aug 29 2019, 16:24

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

karlypants wrote:Stop taking the drugs Martin. :facepalm:
You're stuck so far up Sluffy's arse you can't see what's going on in the real world.

675OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 34 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Thu Aug 29 2019, 16:25

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

MartinBWFC wrote:
You're stuck so far up Sluffy's arse you can't see what's going on in the real world.
:rofl:

676OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 34 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Thu Aug 29 2019, 16:25

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He's right KP.

677OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 34 Empty Congratulations Thu Aug 29 2019, 17:33

RangersDave

RangersDave
Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

Hi everyone,

Well done, bloody well done.
Pleased for you all, the staff, players etc.

Still concerned about FV though, but fuck it, great to see you back. :clap: 

Best to you all.
Cheers
Dave

678OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 34 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Thu Aug 29 2019, 17:41

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

RangersDave wrote:Hi everyone,

Well done, bloody well done.
Pleased for you all, the staff, players etc.

Still concerned about FV though, but fuck it, great to see you back. :clap: 

Best to you all.
Cheers
Dave
Thanks Dave!  cheers  :drinks:

679OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 34 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Thu Aug 29 2019, 17:54

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

MartinBWFC wrote:
Norpig wrote:BN now reporting he who cannot be named walked away with £240,000. £239,999 too much if you ask me.
Plus topping it up is the £ 7.5m he got the EDT to waiver, so not too bad for someone who put fuck all in, but Sluffy will dispute that.

If you want me to be pedantic I will.

Anderson sold the club for £240k to FV.

The issue of the £7.5m was a private loan deal between Eddie Davis and Ken Anderson - nothing at all to do with the club.

Anderson put this money - which was now HIS - into the club and became a secured creditor.

When the club fell into Administration Anderson wanted HIS money out of the club and hotel to pay it back to Eddie (now of course EDT), BUT there wasn't £7.5m left in the club (after the EDT and PBP as first in line for payments) for him to do so.

That's why he's been manufacturing an artificial high price for the hotel to raise the money - which ultimately did not succeed.

His only card left to play was to ask EDT if they would waive the loan and when they refused he played his nuclear option in which he said 'fine then I'll liquidate the club then - your choice).

The irony of all this is from the time it became known Eddie had made the loan, everybody and his dog almost believed it was Eddie's money (and the vast majority didn't expect for him to ask for it back or even believe Anderson had put any money into the club in the first place!

I've had to explain to those in denial what had happened - and got untold abuse from many for doing so - being a Ken lover and all that and very much worse.

Now that what in effect has happened by EDT waiving the debt it as effectively put the loan in to the very position everybody had believed in the first place (namely Eddie had put the money in the club and Anderson had put nothing at all in) - and I'm still getting dogs abuse!

Quite frankly it is not my fault that people don't understand the legalities of what has been happening and because I must be utterly stupid or something I've gone to the bother of explaining what was happening in the real world as opposed to the emotional/moralistic utopia bubble that most have been in - and still remain in.

Anderson is walking off with just £240k from the sale NOT £7.74m as many seem to think from this announcement.

The Administrators for the club and hotel (and the ten forensic accounts) haven't had him arrested yet, so it seems he hasn't raped a pillaged the club as some nutjobs predicted from day one and continue to do so even now!

People I believe and trust reckon he's taken about £2m during his three years at the club - which for comparison is just the same as Gartside was drawing even after Coyle got us relegated from the Premier.

A rhetorical question for you -

Who ultimately did the most damage to the club,

Gartside for his colossal financial mismanagement?

Eddie for selling the club to Holdsworth (plus one other to be named later) when Deano clearly had no money and was seen in the company of undesirables such as Michael Collins - and photographed with Johnathon Disley?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Holdsworth for being an utter chancer, taking out the disastrous BluMarble loan, taking over £1.5m out of the club within a year and bringing Ken on board?

or

Anderson for being unscrupulous and probably morally repugnant?

680OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 34 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Thu Aug 29 2019, 18:36

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

MartinBWFC wrote:

That's rich from someone who hasn't the first clue as to what's been happening for the last three years

I don't ask anyone to support my views and opinions but facts are facts.

Fair play (and thank you) for Karly supporting me - I am in a minority after all - but the irony is that I've been attempting to explain what's been happening 'in the real world' and it's you and many others who continue to live in the make believe football world bubble!

Football isn't real life, it's a game run by big businesses who have million pound turnovers. The vast majority of clubs trade at a loss and depend on rich owners to sustain them.

The top and bottom of it all was that ours died (yes I know he'd sold the club by then but he was still putting money in) and there was no one left to bail out a company that continued to trade at a loss.

The reality was that we ran out of money - the morality was that we should still pay the bills.

How?

In the real world the club would have gone under - in the football bubble there always seems to be someone somewhere willing to take a hit.

EDT did it for us - sadly Bury's time run out (one day away from being saved apparently?).

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 34 of 43]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 38 ... 43  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum