Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!!

+31
okocha
wanderlust
y2johnny
Fulham Bob
Danno
Mr Magoo
Chairmanda
To Be Frank
doffcocker
Bollotom2014
bryan458
Boggersbelief
Growler
gloswhite
sunlight
wessy
DEANO82
rogercpc
boltonbonce
terenceanne
RangersDave
luckyPeterpiper
BoltonTillIDie
Cajunboy
finlaymcdanger
MartinBWFC
rammywhite
Natasha Whittam
Norpig
karlypants
Hipster_Nebula
35 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 38 ... 43  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 33 of 43]

641OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 33 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Wed Aug 28 2019, 19:19

Danno

Danno
David Ngog
David Ngog

Money owed to ken or not, I couldn’t care less what’s nice. I love my club and we have lived to see another day, whether we have done that by screwing him or not, I don’t care. W

We have been through enough, largely down to that man

Sent from Topic'it App

642OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 33 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Wed Aug 28 2019, 19:28

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I agree he's made a lot of mistakes but our current position was not ALL down to him by any means. The rot started long before, in the Premier League. Personally I'm glad Ken came in when he did if only because we could well have disappeared then and while I agree his departure is a good thing for all concerned I for one will always be grateful that he bought us some time if nothing else.

Whatever happens next I can only hope and pray we never, EVER find ourselves in this position again. It was all too reminiscent of the 1980's and no matter how happy I am today I'm still deeply saddened by the fact Bury couldn't find an FV of their own.

643OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 33 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Wed Aug 28 2019, 19:39

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

T.R.O.Y wrote:
Sluffy wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:
Norpig wrote:Now lets never mention that slimy prick Andersons name on here ever again. I hope he goes bankrupt at some stage.
Sluffy will be on shortly.

Very Happy

You're so right!

BoltonTillIDie wrote:Fantastic! We survived despite the prick Ken Anderson putting his own greed before the club which means so much to so many.  We have rid of him at last.  So happy, now let’s carry on backing the team, times will be hard but will hopefully get back to the great club we are.

That 'greedy prick' Anderson had £7.5m on the table and fought for it.

Would you have walked away from £7.5m if you could have it legally.

I wouldn't.

#moraldilema

1. You don’t know the details about what he could have settled for.

2. That statement says a lot more about your own morales. Aligned with that of a slimeball.

1 - I don't know what he finally settled for do you?

2 - Who the fuck are you - St Troy of the internet or something? Easy to say you'd walk away from £7.5m you could have had for free, no strings attached. Another thing doing it when it's in front of you to touch.

At least I'm being honest about it - I'm not sure you are though.

As for living your life morally - do you believe in abortion, are you a vegan, do you wear ethical clothing only, have you a negative carbon footprint, do you watch where you step so you don't stand and kill any little insects?

Morales are compromised every day by everyone in order to live in the world we have. You're no difference to anyone else, so who are you to judge where to draw the line?

644OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 33 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Wed Aug 28 2019, 19:55

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I am anxious to know what plans FV have ....starting tomorrow.
There is no time to waste now. Hopefully they have been preparing and are ready to roll.

645OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 33 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Wed Aug 28 2019, 19:56

Fulham Bob

David Ngog
David Ngog

Just popping in to say how pleased I am for you all. We went through it in the 80's an absolute nightmare. No idea how you pick up from here but you will, it will be a great season whatever happens next. May your new owners turn out to be good ones and hope to see you at the Cottage really soon. Proper football team.

646OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 33 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Wed Aug 28 2019, 19:59

Sluffy wrote:
T.R.O.Y wrote:
Sluffy wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:
Norpig wrote:Now lets never mention that slimy prick Andersons name on here ever again. I hope he goes bankrupt at some stage.
Sluffy will be on shortly.

Very Happy

You're so right!

BoltonTillIDie wrote:Fantastic! We survived despite the prick Ken Anderson putting his own greed before the club which means so much to so many.  We have rid of him at last.  So happy, now let’s carry on backing the team, times will be hard but will hopefully get back to the great club we are.

I wouldn't.

#moraldilema

2. That statement says a lot more about your own morales. Aligned with that of a slimeball.

2 - Who the fuck are you - St Troy of the internet or something?  Easy to say you'd walk away from £7.5m you could have had for free, no strings attached.  Another thing doing it when it's in front of you to touch.

As for living your life morally - do you believe in abortion, are you a vegan, do you wear ethical clothing only, have you a negative carbon footprint, do you watch where you step so you don't stand and kill any little insects?  

Morales are compromised every day by everyone in order to live in the world we have.  You're no difference to anyone else, so who are you to judge where to draw the line?

Oh god, you think putting others livelihoods at risk to make a buck is good business. I think it’s morally repugnant.

It’s as simple as that, there’s nothing left to say. So leave it and let’s enjoy some positive news for a change.

647OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 33 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Wed Aug 28 2019, 20:05

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Fulham Bob wrote:Just popping in to say how pleased I am for you all. We went through it in the 80's an absolute nightmare. No idea how you pick up from here but you will, it will be a great season whatever happens next. May your new owners turn out to be good ones and hope to see you at the Cottage really soon. Proper football team.
Thanks Bob, no rush to come to Craven Cottage must be the hardest fixture for BWFC never seem to get anything at your place lol.

Oh and Fulham cost me £200 quid last Saturday on my Acca. but who cares today is a great day.

648OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 33 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Wed Aug 28 2019, 20:06

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Fulham Bob wrote:Just popping in to say how pleased I am for you all. We went through it in the 80's an absolute nightmare. No idea how you pick up from here but you will, it will be a great season whatever happens next. May your new owners turn out to be good ones and hope to see you at the Cottage really soon. Proper football team.
Thanks Bob. See you in the prem. cheers

649OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 33 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Wed Aug 28 2019, 20:07

Yes Bob! Thanks for that.

650OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 33 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Wed Aug 28 2019, 20:22

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

T.R.O.Y wrote:
Sluffy wrote:
T.R.O.Y wrote:
Sluffy wrote:

I wouldn't.

#moraldilema

2 - Who the fuck are you - St Troy of the internet or something?  Easy to say you'd walk away from £7.5m you could have had for free, no strings attached.  Another thing doing it when it's in front of you to touch.

Morales are compromised every day by everyone in order to live in the world we have.  You're no difference to anyone else, so who are you to judge where to draw the line?

Oh god, you think putting others livelihoods at risk to make a buck is good business. I think it’s morally repugnant.

It’s as simple as that, there’s nothing left to say. So leave it and let’s enjoy some positive news for a change.

As they say - nothing personal, it's just business.

Morally repugnant yes but legally acceptable and that's why all this has happened - because business is sanctioned on legality not morality.

And as for leaving it I thought I had - until you decided to link me to being a slimeball!

Sluffy wrote:As you say though best we move on.

651OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 33 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Wed Aug 28 2019, 20:32

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Cheers Bob!

652OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 33 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Wed Aug 28 2019, 20:53

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Just for Bonce!

653OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 33 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Wed Aug 28 2019, 20:57

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Class from Bury

654OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 33 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Wed Aug 28 2019, 21:34

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Anderson did not put 7.5m of his own money in

655OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 33 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Wed Aug 28 2019, 21:45

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

finlaymcdanger wrote:Anderson did not put 7.5m of his own money in

Dear God people are still in denial.

What is hard to understand?

Anderson BORROWED £7.5m as a bridging loan.

He signed a CONTRACT to repay the money to the lender.

That made it HIS money.

Yes he borrowed it from Eddie but he could equally have borrowed it from the bank, Quick Quid, BluMarble, etc, etc, etc.

EDT came after him for the money - just like the bank would or QQ, etc.

Why would they do that if it wasn't Anderson's money they were after?

Why didn't Eddie just put it in the club directly along with the other £200m he wrote off, if he wasn't LOANING it CONTRACTUALLY to Anderson and have him put up his PERSONAL ASSETS as SECURITY.

It certainly WAS Anderson's money that he stood to lose.

How difficult is that to comprehend???

656OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 33 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Wed Aug 28 2019, 21:58

bryan458

bryan458
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

THE CLUB HAS BEEN SAVED !!!!!!!

LET THE BICKERING BEGIN  Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

TADAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

657OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 33 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Wed Aug 28 2019, 22:31

Don’t waste your breath, it won’t make any difference.

658OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 33 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Wed Aug 28 2019, 22:50

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

T.R.O.Y wrote:

Don’t waste your breath, it won’t make any difference.

Here you go again!

Morally you/Fin might class it as Eddies money, legally it was now Anderson's.

In law it was Anderson who put HIS money into the club.

If it wasn't his money then what the fuck have they been fighting over then and damn nearly killed off the club???

If it was Eddie's money he put into the club then it would have simply been paid back to EDT when FV took over and all this would have been sorted out weeks/months ago!

Last edited by Sluffy on Wed Aug 28 2019, 22:58; edited 1 time in total

659OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 33 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Wed Aug 28 2019, 22:55

Please stop explaining things to me that I already know. I’m not spelling anything out for you again, I just told Fin not to bother trying.

Drop it.

660OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 33 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Wed Aug 28 2019, 23:07

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

T.R.O.Y wrote:Please stop explaining things to me that I already know. I’m not spelling anything out for you again, I just told Fin not to bother trying.

Drop it.

Eh???

How do I know what you do and do not know?

And who are you to tell anyone to 'drop it'?

Perhaps you should start to practice what you preach sometime.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 33 of 43]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 38 ... 43  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum