Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!!

+31
okocha
wanderlust
y2johnny
Fulham Bob
Danno
Mr Magoo
Chairmanda
To Be Frank
doffcocker
Bollotom2014
bryan458
Boggersbelief
Growler
gloswhite
sunlight
wessy
DEANO82
rogercpc
boltonbonce
terenceanne
RangersDave
luckyPeterpiper
BoltonTillIDie
Cajunboy
finlaymcdanger
MartinBWFC
rammywhite
Natasha Whittam
Norpig
karlypants
Hipster_Nebula
35 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 43  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 37 of 43]

721OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 37 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Tue Oct 10 2023, 07:55

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bobs gone!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

722OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 37 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Tue Oct 10 2023, 08:30

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:Bobs gone!

But is he?

723OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 37 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Tue Oct 10 2023, 10:51

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Not sure what Bob's done to deserve a ban.

If you're going to ban people because they post crap then there's only going to be me left soon.

724OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 37 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Tue Oct 10 2023, 10:55

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:Not sure what Bob's done to deserve a ban.

If you're going to ban people because they post crap then there's only going to be me left soon.
I'm still here.

725OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 37 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Tue Oct 10 2023, 10:56

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:I'm still here.

Exactly. You should have been the first to go. I've had to replace my PC three times after clicking your links.

726OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 37 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Tue Oct 10 2023, 10:58

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:

Exactly. You should have been the first to go. I've had to replace my PC three times after clicking your links.
Go on. I dare you.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

727OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 37 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Tue Oct 10 2023, 11:12

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

728OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 37 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Tue Oct 10 2023, 11:18

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

boltonbonce wrote:I'm losing my rag now. Read it backwards.

stoB.

Sorry!

I got sick of him with his constant attempts to call me a liar when I went out of my way to explain how the actual 'view' count is aggregated and how 'stoB' played a part in it - so I put the word on the sites 'censored word list' and changed it to say tugboat instead (as a tribute to Natasha if you recall her doing something similar several years back).

Christ I'm not perfect and never claimed to be and no doubt I have my fair share of faults but I am a decent bloke in real life and I try to be decent on here too.

If Bob or anyone else wants to believe they are better than me then that's up to them but I don't come on here to have shit constantly flung in my face by anyone, no matter how superior they think they are of me.

And if he thought he had some hold of me because of his superior knowledge of accountancy, then he thought wrong.

Anyway up to him if he returns or not, I've marked his card, so he now knows what the score is.

729OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 37 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Tue Oct 10 2023, 11:59

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:

Sorry!

I got sick of him with his constant attempts to call me a liar when I went out of my way to explain how the actual 'view' count is aggregated and how 'stoB' played a part in it - so I put the word on the sites 'censored word list' and changed it to say tugboat instead (as a tribute to Natasha if you recall her doing something similar several years back).

Christ I'm not perfect and never claimed to be and no doubt I have my fair share of faults but I am a decent bloke in real life and I try to be decent on here too.

If Bob or anyone else wants to believe they are better than me then that's up to them but I don't come on here to have shit constantly flung in my face by anyone, no matter how superior they think they are of me.

And if he thought he had some hold of me because of his superior knowledge of accountancy, then he thought wrong.

Anyway up to him if he returns or not, I've marked his card, so he now knows what the score is.
No worries. I was quite surprised at Bob, who, when he first appeared on Nuts, made it his business to put everyone's backs up.
Over the months though, he revealed a certain dry sense of humour, and a willingness to join in with a joke.
You both, in your own ways, added much to my rather limited powers of understanding, and, although I'll never get to grips with it, I appreciate the efforts you both made.
I got away quite lightly when it came to insults. I think Bob tolerated me as a rather amusing buffoon.
But I was rather surprised, and not a little disappointed with some of his rather snide comments with regard to yourself and Norpig.
There are no stupid people on here. We are sometimes outrageous, often very funny, pompous, vitriolic, and, in many cases, one sandwich short of a picnic. And that's just Nat.
I hope Bob comes back and spreads his wings a little.
Banging on and on about the same topic is a bad thing.
You never saw me doing that. Laughing

730OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 37 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Tue Oct 10 2023, 12:12

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He's had a ban before hasn't he? He came back and carried on as before. He's an arrogant prick and won't change.

All the many different versions and threads of the same thing was getting on my nerves. He can call me stupid all day long, i'll just keep swearing at him as i get the impression he doesn't approve  Laughing

731OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 37 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Tue Oct 10 2023, 12:19

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'll miss his accountancy skills...

732OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 37 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Tue Oct 10 2023, 12:32

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

733OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 37 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Tue Oct 10 2023, 13:04

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

boltonbonce wrote:No worries. I was quite surprised at Bob, who, when he first appeared on Nuts, made it his business to put everyone's backs up.
Over the months though, he revealed a certain dry sense of humour, and a willingness to join in with a joke.
You both, in your own ways, added much to my rather limited powers of understanding, and, although I'll never get to grips with it, I appreciate the efforts you both made.
I got away quite lightly when it came to insults. I think Bob tolerated me as a rather amusing buffoon.
But I was rather surprised, and not a little disappointed with some of his rather snide comments with regard to yourself and Norpig.
There are no stupid people on here. We are sometimes outrageous, often very funny, pompous, vitriolic, and, in many cases, one sandwich short of a picnic. And that's just Nat.
I hope Bob comes back and spreads his wings a little.
Banging on and on about the same topic is a bad thing.
You never saw me doing that. Laughing

Insults never bothered me, they are only words on the internet when all said and done, but it seemed to me that Bob turned this into something personal, something beyond thinking that I was just another internet wanker (as Wanderlust thinks of me, for instance).

He implied at one time I was 'taking him on' on his 'own patch' and constantly referred that I was 'muddying the waters'.

He fully believed there were plenty following the threads too.

I began to wonder if there was really a group of people - maybe the Bolton News comments section-ers, who did look up to what he was saying elsewhere and really did follow what he also posted on here?

If so he wouldn't be pleased if some random none accountant (me!) was able to put up ideas that he could not shoot down and in some completely unintended way began to undermine his credibility with his hangers on?

If so it could explain his clear annoyance with me and his constant ridiculing of my thoughts and belittling of me?

Anyway my point still stands Bob does not know why the Administrator did what he did, he can only assume he did so for the reasons he believed (and he may be correct about that) but simply can not refute my alternative narrative of the Administrator simply acting in accordance with the law - which let us face it - is what his job is supposed to be all about!

Anyway for whatever his reasons are, my second point about it all now being irrelevant four years after the event, which now cannot be altered also seemed to also enrage him!

Why does he care a jot what folks still think about Anderson today?

I don't get it, no matter what he says he won't alter peoples already locked and securely closed minds.

I also didn't get his fixation as to how he believed any of all of this mattered to me simply based on that I wrote a lot (I always do!) and that it somehow seemed personal to me to 'shut him down' and 'protect myself' from something or other from four years ago, when I mused on something that turned out to be wrong, or whatever?  I couldn't care less about all of this and stated so multiple times but in his head he believed I was lying?

I wasn't.

He's clearly got personal issues around all of this and that manifested itself in his constant (and completely unwarranted!) attacks on me.

It had been going on for weeks now, clearly was never going to stop and I simply had enough of it.

I guess in his world he's not used to people standing up for themselves and questioning him.

Well we aren't in his world we are on the internet and I nor anyone else won't tolerate for ever his behaviour towards us.  If he thinks I'm all the things he said fine, if he doesn't believe me when I tell him the truth, that's his problem but I'm not here to take shit from him (or anyone else) all day, every day.

Now he knows.

734OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 37 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Tue Oct 10 2023, 13:13

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I have no idea how he’s been tolerated on here for so long. I should contribute more but any time I come on here it’s totally dominated by one subject and unpleasant snideness making it a challenge to even bother.

735OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 37 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Tue Oct 10 2023, 13:21

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

wanderlust wrote:I'll miss his accountancy skills...

He put you in your place remember!

I also see you were out by £22 BILLION the other day over on ww!

So you've got no room to talk.

Bob is the best we have on BWFC accounts on any social media platform that I've found.

No point denying him that.

736OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 37 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Tue Oct 10 2023, 13:32

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

finlaymcdanger wrote:I have no idea how he’s been tolerated on here for so long. I should contribute more but any time I come on here it’s totally dominated by one subject and unpleasant snideness making it a challenge to even bother.

He's been tolerated on here because we tolerate everybody as long as they don't go too far.

Bob went too far and has had his knuckles rapped but he's allowed back and hopefully will wind it in again if he does.

Sorry if you don't like the way the sites been run for the last twelve years.

Maybe you'd like to become a mod and bring some fresh ideas about how to change things - serious offer.

737OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 37 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Tue Oct 10 2023, 14:36

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Here's an idea, try not to bite the head off a regular poster on here when he makes a perfectly reasonable comment  Rolling Eyes

738OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 37 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Tue Oct 10 2023, 14:42

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Norpig wrote:Here's an idea, try not to bite the head off a regular poster on here when he makes a perfectly reasonable comment  Rolling Eyes

EH???

We've run the site the same way from day one.

If people want to do something different then come and mod for us - genuine offer.

How the fuck is that biting the head off anyone???

It's exactly the opposite ffs!!!

739OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 37 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Tue Oct 10 2023, 14:47

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Fair enough, i read it in a certain way but can see what you mean reading it again. I'm sure more of us would be mods if we had the time.

740OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 37 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Tue Oct 10 2023, 15:52

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's not more Mods we need, there are only about 6 regular posters, it's people prepared to make a bit of an effort to start discussion that this site needs. Not another Leeds Trotter.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 37 of 43]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 43  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum