Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Text Message Mistakes

+5
gloswhite
Hipster_Nebula
aaron_bwfc
Bolton Nuts
Natasha Whittam
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Text Message Mistakes Empty Text Message Mistakes Fri Sep 07 2012, 14:37

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

This morning I received the following text message:

I want you to spread your legs as wide as they'll go so I can insert my giant cock into your warm place

Now I'm normally happy to receive smutty text messages from admirers, but on this occasion the message came from my cousin.

Turns out his girlfriend is called Natalie and he sent the message to the wrong person in his address book.

Have you ever sent or received an embarrassing message?

2Text Message Mistakes Empty Re: Text Message Mistakes Fri Sep 07 2012, 15:39

i can't remember the exact wording but i once sent a message to my mum, i meant to say 'cook' but wrote 'cock'. she thought it was hilarious.

3Text Message Mistakes Empty Re: Text Message Mistakes Fri Sep 07 2012, 17:29

Bolton Nuts

Admin

I made a cock up one time. Meant to text another girl behind my girlfriends back about meeting up. Sent it to my girlfriend by accident. She pulled me up on it. I tried to lie. In the end, like a month later I had to admit it. Ooops.

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

4Text Message Mistakes Empty Re: Text Message Mistakes Fri Sep 07 2012, 17:34

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

I will to this day never know how I did it, but if anyone has sver seen the original planet of the apes films, there is a line in it ''a only good human is a dead human''...i'd watched the film with a mate a few years back. A couple of weeks later I thought i'd sent him a text saying the above line (I was bored at the time)......turns out I sent it to an unknown number with them replying ''who the fuck is this?''

5Text Message Mistakes Empty Re: Text Message Mistakes Fri Sep 07 2012, 18:42

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

could have sworn i posted in this thread.

Suspect

6Text Message Mistakes Empty Re: Text Message Mistakes Fri Sep 07 2012, 21:02

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Recently sent a cultured but indecent reply to a mate who sent me a load of abuse (about Bolton as it happens). Problem was that I sent it to my 21 year old niece. Very embarassing., but she still talks to me.

7Text Message Mistakes Empty Re: Text Message Mistakes Sat Sep 08 2012, 08:05

Dunkels King

Dunkels King
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

When I was working out in Dusseldorf years ago my wife needed a Disclosure Certficate as she was working at a Nursery. I told her I would sort it out as she was clueless on computers at that time. When I had done the online application I sent her a text saying "all sorted love. Be with you in a few days xx", or very similar. Anyway, we talk every day on the phone and I didn't think anything of it. Then three days later she texts me going crazy. She had only just received the text I sent three days earlier and she couldn't figure out it was related to the Disclosure thing. She thought I was seeing someone else and had sent the text to the wrong person. Not quite the same as sending it to the wrong person but it certainly caused a lot of stress.

8Text Message Mistakes Empty Re: Text Message Mistakes Sat Sep 08 2012, 08:10

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

DK , a question, ex military, or a civilian working over there?

9Text Message Mistakes Empty Re: Text Message Mistakes Sat Sep 08 2012, 11:33

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Was meant to send a text to a friend called Christine (longest friendship I have as I have known her since from the age of 3) about a woman I was seeing at the time called Christie, but I sent it to Christie by accident - ooops. Suffice to say that relationship didn't last another 24 hours!!!

Last edited by bwfc71 on Sat Sep 08 2012, 12:09; edited 1 time in total

10Text Message Mistakes Empty Re: Text Message Mistakes Sat Sep 08 2012, 11:46

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I'm constantly emailing people trying to say 'we need to talk about it,' but instead saying 'we need to talk about tit'. As I deal a lot with students I get some very strange replies.

11Text Message Mistakes Empty Re: Text Message Mistakes Sat Sep 08 2012, 12:36

Dunkels King

Dunkels King
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

gloswhite wrote:DK , a question, ex military, or a civilian working over there?

Both. I was RAF for 8 years or so until 1990 when I joined B.A. Then after I left British Airways in 2002 I went to Dusseldorf working for the German Airline LTU. I was a contractor and after a few months they decided to move me to Munich because of my experience on Boeing 767s. I was working on Airbus A320s in Dusseldorf and even though I have them both on my license the Boeing was of more use to them at the time. Munich is a lot nicer than Dusseldorf so I stayed there and went permie in 2005. I have only been back to Bolton once in the time since !

12Text Message Mistakes Empty Re: Text Message Mistakes Sat Sep 08 2012, 12:39

Lyric Todkill

Lyric Todkill
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Natasha Whittam wrote:This morning I received the following text message:

I want you to spread your legs as wide as they'll go so I can insert my giant cock into your warm place

Now I'm normally happy to receive smutty text messages from admirers, but on this occasion the message came from my cousin.

Turns out his girlfriend is called Natalie and he sent the message to the wrong person in his address book.

Have you ever sent or received an embarrassing message?

freudian slip?

13Text Message Mistakes Empty Re: Text Message Mistakes Sat Sep 08 2012, 12:39

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

No.

14Text Message Mistakes Empty Re: Text Message Mistakes Sat Sep 08 2012, 12:42

i once found my son texting his frend james a picture of his willie it was an embarsing moment for me

15Text Message Mistakes Empty Re: Text Message Mistakes Sat Sep 08 2012, 18:19

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

DK, sounds like a good life mate, good for you. I've been to Dusseldorf on a visit, and often considered a trip to Munchen, even when I was stationed at a Signals regiment on the German /Dutch border, but as with most good intentions, I never quite got around to it Smile

16Text Message Mistakes Empty Re: Text Message Mistakes Sat Sep 08 2012, 20:47

Lyric Todkill

Lyric Todkill
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Natasha Whittam wrote:No.

Your cousin wants you, I'd wager

It's legal

17Text Message Mistakes Empty Re: Text Message Mistakes Sat Sep 08 2012, 21:26

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse