Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Malky Mackay in text message STORM

+7
Sluffy
Reebok Trotter
Copper Dragon
Boggersbelief
wanderlust
karlypants
Hipster_Nebula
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What a complete and utter cock.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Twat

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mackay in

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

'He's a snake, a gay snake. Not to be trusted'

So he was talking about Gartslime then?

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:Mackay in
Boggers for once in your life, stop being a bellend!  Wink

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

There may be some truth in this. Neither Moody or Malky pursued claims for compensation even though both were sacked. It is unusual for managers who are sacked not to demand compensation for the remainder of their contract.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:Mackay in
Boggers for once in your life, stop being a bellend!  Wink

When did I start?

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Boggersbelief wrote:
When did I start?

'Join date: 2012-08-07'

10Malky Mackay in text message STORM Empty Re: Malky Mackay in text message STORM Thu Aug 21 2014, 00:25

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Copper Dragon wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:
When did I start?

No need to get personal.

11Malky Mackay in text message STORM Empty Re: Malky Mackay in text message STORM Thu Aug 21 2014, 00:25

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Crystal Palace: Malky Mackay out of running for manager's job

Malky Mackay is not in contention to succeed Tony Pulis at Crystal Palace.

The former Cardiff City manager had been the overwhelming favourite for the job, with an announcement expected before the weekend.

The news came after Cardiff sent a dossier to the Football Association stating allegations of misconduct by the Scot during his time at the club.

Cardiff reported the claims to the FA two weeks ago and were asked to provide evidence, which they have now done.

The dossier also claims wrongdoing by Palace's sporting director Iain Moody, who was Cardiff's head of recruitment under Mackay until he was sacked last October.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/28860902

Last edited by Sluffy on Thu Aug 21 2014, 00:26; edited 1 time in total

12Malky Mackay in text message STORM Empty Re: Malky Mackay in text message STORM Thu Aug 21 2014, 00:26

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:
Copper Dragon wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:
When did I start?

No need to get personal.
 Laughing

13Malky Mackay in text message STORM Empty Re: Malky Mackay in text message STORM Thu Aug 21 2014, 09:00

"Around 70,000 text messages and 100,000 emails were allegedly recovered at the home".

Who the hell keeps 70,000 text messages?

14Malky Mackay in text message STORM Empty Re: Malky Mackay in text message STORM Thu Aug 21 2014, 10:06

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

OneFinFreedman wrote:"Around 70,000 text messages and 100,000 emails were allegedly recovered at the home".

Who the hell keeps 70,000 text messages?
Dont get me wrong, hes a stupid prick, im not condoning his behavior but, who the fuck has the right to just look at somebody's private messages/emails etc? 

I mean, if I had racist jokes or other inflammatory material on MY phone or my PC (for the record, ive not), surely that's my prerogative? 

If somebody wants to be a homophobic racist in their own home, and share their views with other like-minded people, then who is to stop them provided they cause no offence or so it in public? 

If I wanted to read or talk openly about matters like this with my friends, I should be allowed to, If I wanted to paint a Nazi flag on my wall in my own home I should be able to. 

Or is thought-crime a genuine thing these days? 

We allow Muslim Extremists to preach hate and death to the west while living in a free council house with benefits Scott free...why is this considered OK but a racist text gets you in big trouble?

15Malky Mackay in text message STORM Empty Re: Malky Mackay in text message STORM Thu Aug 21 2014, 10:10

Because there aren't any Muslim extremists in the running to take over a premier league club and there never will be.. Because they're extremists. Its not a valid point because they wouldn't be able to get any job because of there warped views either.

16Malky Mackay in text message STORM Empty Re: Malky Mackay in text message STORM Thu Aug 21 2014, 10:17

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

bwfc1874 wrote:Because there aren't any Muslim extremists in the running to take over a premier league club and there never will be.. Because they're extremists. Its not a valid point because they wouldn't be able to get any job because of there warped views either.
So you don't agree that whatever is on somebody's personal phone should be their business and nobody elses?

17Malky Mackay in text message STORM Empty Re: Malky Mackay in text message STORM Thu Aug 21 2014, 10:27

The computers and phones were the property of Cardiff City FC, Rebel.

Therefore, they're fair game for scrutiny.

That's the bit I can't get my head round.

Surely Mackay and the other fella must have known that anything they typed into those keyboards could potentially land them in hot water.......

18Malky Mackay in text message STORM Empty Re: Malky Mackay in text message STORM Thu Aug 21 2014, 10:27

My point was only directed at your closing paragraph to be honest, when you made the Muslim extremist comparison which isn't very fair.

As to your point above, I think Makays views should be condemned because they're backwards, moronic and cause a lot of tension. His phone should be his business, but I'd prefer everyone to know what a twat he is to be honest.

19Malky Mackay in text message STORM Empty Re: Malky Mackay in text message STORM Thu Aug 21 2014, 10:28

Breadman wrote:The computers and phones were the property of Cardiff City FC, Rebel.

Therefore, they're fair game for scrutiny.

That's the bit I can't get my head round.

Surely Mackay and the other fella must have known that anything they typed into those keyboards could potentially land them in hot water.......

In that case he's a complete idiot.

20Malky Mackay in text message STORM Empty Re: Malky Mackay in text message STORM Thu Aug 21 2014, 10:55

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I would think Moody's position at Crystal Palace may be precarious as well. It looks like Tan has been biding his time and then put the knife in to prevent Malky landing another job in football.

Rebel does make a fair point though. If the messages were sent via Cardiff City equipment then Malky and Moody are fair game. I can't see the FA doing anything about it though because they set a precedent by not sacking Richard Scudamore after his sexist text messages were uncovered.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum