Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

How Did You Choose Your Username?

+19
Quent
Natasha Whittam
Lyric Todkill
Dunkels King
TheHateCamel
Angry Dad
Copper Dragon
gloswhite
Hipster_Nebula
Bolton Nuts
aaron_bwfc
xmiles
Reebok_Rebel
rammywhite
doffcocker
Banks of the Croal
Numpty 28723
BoltonTillIDie
Keegan
23 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

21How Did You Choose Your Username? - Page 2 Empty Re: How Did You Choose Your Username? Sat Sep 08 2012, 10:32

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Id be interested to know how nat chose his username... Laughing

22How Did You Choose Your Username? - Page 2 Empty Re: How Did You Choose Your Username? Sat Sep 08 2012, 12:28

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok_Rebel wrote:Id be interested to know how nat chose his username... Laughing

You bellend, I looked at my birth certificate of course.

23How Did You Choose Your Username? - Page 2 Empty Re: How Did You Choose Your Username? Sat Sep 08 2012, 12:44

i am the father of a well nown poster called sir nut. he doesnt post so much now as hes to busy being gay with james and batman.

24How Did You Choose Your Username? - Page 2 Empty Re: How Did You Choose Your Username? Sat Sep 08 2012, 12:46

Quent

Quent
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

My nickname at school and amongst the local hookers.

25How Did You Choose Your Username? - Page 2 Empty Re: How Did You Choose Your Username? Sat Sep 08 2012, 15:49

mark leach

mark leach
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I kept mine simple with my name .

26How Did You Choose Your Username? - Page 2 Empty Re: How Did You Choose Your Username? Sat Sep 08 2012, 15:55

Lyric Todkill

Lyric Todkill
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

gloswhite wrote:There's a Lyric Todkill in America/ , who plays the bagpipes, according to the internet Very Happy A most unusual name

We are the only 2 in the world!

27How Did You Choose Your Username? - Page 2 Empty Re: How Did You Choose Your Username? Sat Sep 08 2012, 18:13

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

We'll have to get your autograph, and see what unique skills you have. We already know you have impeccable tastes being a BWFC supporter ! Smile

28How Did You Choose Your Username? - Page 2 Empty Re: How Did You Choose Your Username? Sat Sep 08 2012, 18:44

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Bolton fan and year I was born - nothing exciting at all.

29How Did You Choose Your Username? - Page 2 Empty Re: How Did You Choose Your Username? Sat Sep 08 2012, 18:47

Lyric Todkill

Lyric Todkill
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

gloswhite wrote:We'll have to get your autograph, and see what unique skills you have. We already know you have impeccable tastes being a BWFC supporter ! Smile

No problem

They'll be on ebay in no time

30How Did You Choose Your Username? - Page 2 Empty Re: How Did You Choose Your Username? Sat Sep 08 2012, 19:05

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Very Happy

31How Did You Choose Your Username? - Page 2 Empty Re: How Did You Choose Your Username? Sat Sep 08 2012, 20:03

Lyric Todkill

Lyric Todkill
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

gloswhite wrote:Very Happy

The funny thing is that I do enjoy (certain) bagpipe music

32How Did You Choose Your Username? - Page 2 Empty Re: How Did You Choose Your Username? Sun Sep 09 2012, 11:26

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Soul Kitchen - The Doors

Really corny, it was being played on Planet Rock just before I enrolled!

33How Did You Choose Your Username? - Page 2 Empty Re: How Did You Choose Your Username? Sun Sep 09 2012, 11:29

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Reebok_Rebel wrote:Id be interested to know how nat chose his username... Laughing

So do you have to get a fresh birth certificate when you've had a Hayley Cropper?

34How Did You Choose Your Username? - Page 2 Empty Re: How Did You Choose Your Username? Sun Sep 09 2012, 11:30

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Copper Dragon wrote:One of my favourite breweries where all the brews are tip top.

Some serious hoppage comes out of here...

http://www.copperdragon.uk.com/

Golden Pippin, all day quaffing ale.

35How Did You Choose Your Username? - Page 2 Empty Re: How Did You Choose Your Username? Sun Sep 09 2012, 11:31

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Soul Kitchen wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:

So do you have to get a fresh birth certificate when you've had a Hayley Cropper?

lol!

36How Did You Choose Your Username? - Page 2 Empty Re: How Did You Choose Your Username? Sun Sep 09 2012, 12:53

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What's funny about online bullying?

37How Did You Choose Your Username? - Page 2 Empty Re: How Did You Choose Your Username? Sun Sep 09 2012, 16:37

Lyric Todkill

Lyric Todkill
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Natasha Whittam wrote:What's funny about online bullying?

It's gently amusing, as noone gets hurt

38How Did You Choose Your Username? - Page 2 Empty Re: How Did You Choose Your Username? Sun Sep 09 2012, 16:59

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

apart from psychologically.

39How Did You Choose Your Username? - Page 2 Empty Re: How Did You Choose Your Username? Sun Sep 09 2012, 17:02

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Lyric Todkill wrote:

It's gently amusing, as noone gets hurt

I used to be normal before Hipster & Largehat started to bully me.

40How Did You Choose Your Username? - Page 2 Empty Re: How Did You Choose Your Username? Sun Sep 09 2012, 17:06

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

You were pretending to be a woman long before our paths crossed. That's not normal.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum