Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

How Did You Choose Your Username?

+19
Quent
Natasha Whittam
Lyric Todkill
Dunkels King
TheHateCamel
Angry Dad
Copper Dragon
gloswhite
Hipster_Nebula
Bolton Nuts
aaron_bwfc
xmiles
Reebok_Rebel
rammywhite
doffcocker
Banks of the Croal
Numpty 28723
BoltonTillIDie
Keegan
23 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1How Did You Choose Your Username? Empty How Did You Choose Your Username? Fri Sep 07 2012, 15:51

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Following up on largehat's gripping tale of how he got his username, I'm curious - how did you lot choose your username? I got the name 'Keegan' on the football fields of my home town as a young lad - my first name is Kevin and my lack of talent prompted my nickname. What's your story?
Cool

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

2How Did You Choose Your Username? Empty Re: How Did You Choose Your Username? Fri Sep 07 2012, 15:59

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I will support Bolton until I die...Simple as...

3How Did You Choose Your Username? Empty Re: How Did You Choose Your Username? Fri Sep 07 2012, 16:16

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Big Phil sorted mine for me.

How Did You Choose Your Username? Gartside_main-200x0

4How Did You Choose Your Username? Empty Re: How Did You Choose Your Username? Fri Sep 07 2012, 16:23

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Mine comes from Burnden being by The River Croal and walking past the Croal when on my way to the Match late 50s and 60's when i was a kid.
How Did You Choose Your Username? ImageFile_480
although the water you can see in this picture is the old Canal at Church Wharf.

This one shows the Croal nearer Burnden.
How Did You Choose Your Username? ImageFile_480
Smile Smile Smile

5How Did You Choose Your Username? Empty Re: How Did You Choose Your Username? Fri Sep 07 2012, 16:32

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

My favourite place in Bolton is Doffcocker Lodge. I walk my dog up and around there most nights.

How Did You Choose Your Username? Dofflodge

Also, I've spent many a Saturday afternoon watching Bolton on a foreign channel in Doffcocker Inn.

6How Did You Choose Your Username? Empty Re: How Did You Choose Your Username? Fri Sep 07 2012, 17:15

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I live in Rammy and support the Whites. It can't get more boring than that!!

7How Did You Choose Your Username? Empty Re: How Did You Choose Your Username? Fri Sep 07 2012, 17:25

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

well...

I dunno really, Reebok Rebel just sounded good. I then realised that it was also the name of our Jail-bait cheerleaders...

but im keeping it anyway.

I also have another username that I changed on 606, it was a bit of a Laugh that kind of stuck... 'Trigger' it was. Larghat was responsible for that... we used to be able to have really long usernames so I had one that was pretty witty. I cant remember what it was now though...

8How Did You Choose Your Username? Empty Re: How Did You Choose Your Username? Fri Sep 07 2012, 17:25

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Nothing exciting or Bolton connected. It's a username I use on a couple of other forums. I'm a big Miles Davis fan and on the first forum I used it on they required a minimum of 6 letters so I added an x.

9How Did You Choose Your Username? Empty Re: How Did You Choose Your Username? Fri Sep 07 2012, 17:38

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

rammywhite wrote:I live in Rammy and support the Whites. It can't get more boring than that!!

I may have to rival you on that, first name and bwfc at the end, pretty dull to be honest. Very Happy

10How Did You Choose Your Username? Empty Re: How Did You Choose Your Username? Fri Sep 07 2012, 17:47

Bolton Nuts

Admin

I remembered a poster called Big E on the old BWFC message board. I thought. He is dead now, so I will become BIG E. With an extra G, and an I. Biggie.

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

11How Did You Choose Your Username? Empty Re: How Did You Choose Your Username? Fri Sep 07 2012, 17:48

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Even dullerer.

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

12How Did You Choose Your Username? Empty Re: How Did You Choose Your Username? Fri Sep 07 2012, 17:54

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

How Did You Choose Your Username? Hipster-crap-metaphor-nebula-quote-space-star-Favim.com-70922

13How Did You Choose Your Username? Empty Re: How Did You Choose Your Username? Fri Sep 07 2012, 20:56

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Currently live in Gloucestershire, support the Whites, and like the paint, they used to have a nice finish, (at least they used to)

14How Did You Choose Your Username? Empty Re: How Did You Choose Your Username? Fri Sep 07 2012, 22:30

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

One of my favourite breweries where all the brews are tip top.

Some serious hoppage comes out of here...

http://www.copperdragon.uk.com/

15How Did You Choose Your Username? Empty Re: How Did You Choose Your Username? Sat Sep 08 2012, 00:10

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Mine obviously came from the simpsons angry dad episode the kids were watching it and said thats you when you are out shopping or driving, so they would deliberately do things to wind me up like bart did to homer, thing is they were right when i took a long look at myself. It must be some kind of release valve because i am completely the opposite when i am working.

16How Did You Choose Your Username? Empty Re: How Did You Choose Your Username? Sat Sep 08 2012, 01:41

TheHateCamel

TheHateCamel
David Lee
David Lee

Mine's a Bill Hicks reference, the great man said that he only visited nightclubs once every six months or so to remind himself why he hated nightclubs. Like a camel going to an oasis he went and filled his hump of hate and was good for another six months. I feel the same way about them.

17How Did You Choose Your Username? Empty Re: How Did You Choose Your Username? Sat Sep 08 2012, 07:43

Dunkels King

Dunkels King
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Myself and a few mates were drinking in Günther Murphys in Munich one day and we drank them out of Dunkels Beer. The bar girl said we were the Dunkels Kings, and as I had drank more than the others because they kept switching to Helles I was nicknamed the Dunkels King from there on. It could have gone horribly wrong. The next week we were in the Nacht Cafe in Freising and one of the lads ended up nicknamed Cocktail Connie.

18How Did You Choose Your Username? Empty Re: How Did You Choose Your Username? Sat Sep 08 2012, 07:46

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Sounds like an entertaining tour, but at least you can remember some of it !

19How Did You Choose Your Username? Empty Re: How Did You Choose Your Username? Sat Sep 08 2012, 08:19

Lyric Todkill

Lyric Todkill
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

It's my name

20How Did You Choose Your Username? Empty Re: How Did You Choose Your Username? Sat Sep 08 2012, 08:53

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

There's a Lyric Todkill in America/ , who plays the bagpipes, according to the internet Very Happy A most unusual name

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum