Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Call This Number For Knob Action

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Call This Number For Knob Action Empty Call This Number For Knob Action Sun Sep 15 2019, 20:47

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

No, not a thread about KP's new business cards, it's actually wording scrawled on the wall of the men's toilets in my local pub. With my number next to it.

Late on Friday night I received a text from a withheld number asking if I was available for knob action. Quite shocking, but I just put it down to a spam text. 20 minutes later I got another one, this one asking if I had a massive willy, and did I send dick pics. Again, I put it down to spam text.

But a few minutes later I received another asking if he could give me a "facial" and whereabouts the penthouse was. Penthouse. This wasn't spam text, someone local had my number.

Then I got a phone call from a withheld number. Upon answering the call a bloke commented on my sexy deep voice and asked how big my cock was. Weird. Surely he could tell I was a woman? I asked him where he got my number and he said it was written on the bog wall in the pub not 500 yards from my penthouse.

Who the fuck has done this? I've had to turn my phone off this weekend. When I quickly switched it on just now I had 46 texts and 17 voicemail messages. Who knew pub bog walls were such great places to advertise.

I will have to change my number in the morning.

Have you ever had your number used in an embarrassing place?

2Call This Number For Knob Action Empty Re: Call This Number For Knob Action Sun Sep 15 2019, 21:27

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I couldn't get any answer. I'm shocked to discover I'd been phoning you, of all people.

However, I left a message. What I'm looking for is an M Marcus Reeded Mortice Knob, 60mm, in satin chrome.

They normally go for about £25 a pair, but I'm sure you can manage a discount for a fellow Nutter.

Do you do escutcheon's?

I also need a large one for the front door, but I think I'll leave the choice to you. The front door is the main door, so I'll happily let you, as the expert decide.

My knob is in your hands. I don't do cash.

3Call This Number For Knob Action Empty Re: Call This Number For Knob Action Sun Sep 15 2019, 21:38

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:My knob is in your hands.

I'm not Breadman.

4Call This Number For Knob Action Empty Re: Call This Number For Knob Action Mon Sep 16 2019, 09:15

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i thought you'd changed number as i couldn't get through to arrange our weekly session. How about the Travelodge Preston for a change? I'll book us in as Mr and Mrs Campo. You bring the talc and i'll bring the gimp suit as usual.

5Call This Number For Knob Action Empty Re: Call This Number For Knob Action Mon Sep 16 2019, 09:36

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's no wonder Bargain Booze is struggling with Natasha taking all the custom away!

6Call This Number For Knob Action Empty Re: Call This Number For Knob Action Mon Sep 23 2019, 16:50

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Norpig wrote:i thought you'd changed number as i couldn't get through to arrange our weekly session. How about the Travelodge Preston for a change? I'll book us in as Mr and Mrs Campo. You bring the talc and i'll bring the gimp suit as usual.
I've heard that Nat prefers The Tickled Trout.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum