Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Absolute bargains

+7
Numpty 28723
bwfc71
doffcocker
Keegan
Hipster_Nebula
Natasha Whittam
largehat
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Absolute bargains - Page 2 Empty Re: Absolute bargains Mon Sep 10 2012, 22:35

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I guess if you have to be chinned then it would be something of an honour to be sparked out with a diamond encrusted knuckle duster. Whenever I have come across a problem I have always called on my friend, Mr Wood. ( A Joe DiMaggio replica )

22Absolute bargains - Page 2 Empty Re: Absolute bargains Tue Sep 11 2012, 16:38

Dunkels King

Dunkels King
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

doffcocker wrote:I used to be obsessed with Cash Generator and Cash Converters because I love picking up second hand CD's and DVD's for a matter of pence. I used to get a daysaver on the bus and go to numerous different branches in a day. For example, I'd get the bus into town, the 582 to Leigh, one of the buses from Leigh to Wigan, then the 540 from Wigan back to Bolton, or the 471 from Bolton to Bury, then Rochdale and back...all in search of CD's and DVD's. I've even been on the 125 to Chorley and Preston which is agonising.

I've realised it's just cheaper and easier to get everything off Amazon and ebay now, but I miss the Cash Generator buzz of when you least expect it, spotting a gem sat between 'Dive In' by Darius Danesh and 'What My Heart Wants to Say' by Gareth Gates.

Maybe you bought some of the CDs we had stolen by some lowlife druggie. It seems that half the stuff that used to be sold by Cash Generator in Bolton was a result of robberies in the Smithills area. One of the reasons we buggered off to Germany. Even the house alarm going off never stopped the fuckers.

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum