Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Brexit Watch

+14
Ten Bobsworth
Hipster_Nebula
gloswhite
okocha
Cajunboy
Natasha Whittam
Angry Dad
Norpig
Sluffy
sunlight
karlypants
boltonbonce
wanderlust
xmiles
18 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 27]

1Brexit Watch Empty Brexit Watch Tue Jan 28 2020, 11:16

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Looking forward to brexit fans posting any examples of something good happening as a result of brexit but in the meantime here is another example of money being wasted as a direct result of brexit:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-51270037

2Brexit Watch Empty Re: Brexit Watch Tue Jan 28 2020, 12:16

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

xmiles wrote:Looking forward to brexit fans posting any examples of something good happening as a result of brexit but in the meantime here is another example of money being wasted as a direct result of brexit:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-51270037
You know I'm no fan of Brexit - and yes it has already cost Britiain more than 40 odd years of EU membership did in total, but do we really need another thread for this?

3Brexit Watch Empty Re: Brexit Watch Tue Jan 28 2020, 12:19

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

'Get ready for Brexit'? Why? What's going to happen? Boris has this all sorted. What a man.

4Brexit Watch Empty Re: Brexit Watch Tue Jan 28 2020, 16:25

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Odds on this thread still being active when we leave the EU in 2021?
Brexit Watch Dqqlbf8XQAE6GBg?format=jpg&name=small

5Brexit Watch Empty Re: Brexit Watch Tue Jan 28 2020, 16:56

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

SleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleepSleep

6Brexit Watch Empty Re: Brexit Watch Wed Jan 29 2020, 09:16

sunlight

sunlight
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

No doubt there will be Brexit parties going on this friday, people celebrating Michel Barnier being cut loose.

7Brexit Watch Empty Re: Brexit Watch Wed Jan 29 2020, 11:14

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

sunlight wrote:No doubt there will be Brexit parties going on this friday, people celebrating Michel Barnier being cut loose.
Remember this is only the countdown to the countdown.

The only thing that the European Parliament will agree this week are the terms of how the next year or so of negotiations for a UK-EU trade deal will take place and we will be still in the EU for at least that amount of time.

Even if the negotiations are completed during 2020 - which Boris has "promised" and the EU have categorically stated it's nowhere near enough time - we can then expect another "transition period" whilst the practicalities of whatever is agreed are addressed.

I reckon it's realistic to assume we'll leave the EU in the summer of 2021 if all goes smoothly, longer if it doesn't.

Until that time, Mr Barnier and his colleagues will remain centre stage and will probably get a lot of press every time they get a concession out of Boris.
Which will upset my neighbour who somewhat randomly blames Barnier for "the Muslims" in Britain - even though I explained to him where most Muslims come from i.e. not Europe. He was incandescent when I suggested if he has a problem with "the Muslims" he should blame the British Empire instead Smile

8Brexit Watch Empty Re: Brexit Watch Wed Jan 29 2020, 11:23

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

WL it's no surprise racists are stupid. God knows how many of these halfwits voted for brexit thinking that all the brown, black and muslim "immigrants" would be "sent home". If racists weren't allowed to vote we would still be in the EU.

9Brexit Watch Empty Re: Brexit Watch Wed Jan 29 2020, 13:37

sunlight

sunlight
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

wanderlust wrote:
sunlight wrote:No doubt there will be Brexit parties going on this friday, people celebrating Michel Barnier being cut loose.
Remember this is only the countdown to the countdown.

True

10Brexit Watch Empty Re: Brexit Watch Wed Jan 29 2020, 13:37

sunlight

sunlight
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

xmiles wrote: If racists weren't allowed to vote we would still be in the EU.
True.

11Brexit Watch Empty Re: Brexit Watch Wed Jan 29 2020, 17:52

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What a pathetic bunch of clowns. Let them have their bongs from Big Ben, add some balloons, and let them end the day with some nice bowls of Angel Delight. (Hundreds and thousands optional). Makes me proud to be British.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-51294356/brexit-nigel-farage-s-last-words-to-the-eu-parliament

12Brexit Watch Empty Re: Brexit Watch Wed Jan 29 2020, 18:13

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:What a pathetic bunch of clowns. Let them have their bongs from Big Ben, add some balloons, and let them end the day with some nice bowls of Angel Delight. (Hundreds and thousands optional). Makes me proud to be British.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-51294356/brexit-nigel-farage-s-last-words-to-the-eu-parliament
He should have been given a knighthood Boncey.

13Brexit Watch Empty Re: Brexit Watch Wed Jan 29 2020, 19:02

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:What a pathetic bunch of clowns. Let them have their bongs from Big Ben, add some balloons, and let them end the day with some nice bowls of Angel Delight. (Hundreds and thousands optional). Makes me proud to be British.

I'll do it. Someone lend me a sword. Very Happy

14Brexit Watch Empty Re: Brexit Watch Wed Jan 29 2020, 19:27

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
karlypants wrote:

affraid Very Happy

15Brexit Watch Empty Re: Brexit Watch Thu Jan 30 2020, 00:18

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
karlypants wrote:

It shouldn't be difficult to find his address in Hamburg if you want to knight him - it'll be the one with the Fiat Ducato camper van outside.

16Brexit Watch Empty Re: Brexit Watch Thu Jan 30 2020, 00:25

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

17Brexit Watch Empty Re: Brexit Watch Thu Jan 30 2020, 14:34

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:
I know most people found it cringeworthy but I thought it was a real coup d'etwat

18Brexit Watch Empty Re: Brexit Watch Thu Jan 30 2020, 15:38

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If that prick gets a knighthood i'm going to revolt  Evil or Very Mad

19Brexit Watch Empty Re: Brexit Watch Thu Jan 30 2020, 15:52

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:If that prick gets a knighthood i'm going to revolt  Evil or Very Mad
I’m thinking about getting a petition going for one just for you Mr. Pig! Very Happy

20Brexit Watch Empty Re: Brexit Watch Thu Jan 30 2020, 15:53

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:
Sluffy wrote:
I know most people found it cringeworthy but I thought it was a real coup d'etwat
Beautiful speech. 

Put the vodka down and you may see things more clearly in life! :uk::uk::uk:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 27]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum