Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Things you don't like about this country

+13
Keegan
Reebok_Rebel
rammywhite
Copper Dragon
doffcocker
Lyric Todkill
Hipster_Nebula
aaron_bwfc
Quoncy
Banks of the Croal
Reebok Trotter
Mr Magoo
Angry Dad
17 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

A lot.

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Tree's

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The benefits culture. Too many people growing up and thinking the country owes them a living. People who think having as many as children as they like is their right.

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

The phooking Rain.

Quoncy

David Ngog
David Ngog

Totally agree RT. The benefit culture in this country disgusts me!

I'm all for helping people who have fallen on hard times and the genuinely sick, but the lazy twats and the women who make a career from having children really piss me off!

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The government telling us how to run our lives. Don't eat junk food, don't smoke tabs, don't drink alcohol... Shut the fcuk up and don't fiddle your expenses is what I say..

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The tax on fags and petrol. The fact that as soon as school holidays come around the greedy bastards running the airlines hike up their prices just for those weeks.

Different schools having holidays at different times. An absolute pain in the arse if you have children at different schools.

The absolutely fcuking insidious compensation culture which we have inherited from America. Some absolutely dozing fcuking herb trips over a flagstone and sues the council. Millions of pounds in tax payers money is put aside to cover insurance for compensation when that money should be spent on improving our roads which are riddled with potholes.

Russell Fcuking Brand, what exactly is is function ? A scruffy looking oink famous only for how many birds he has nobbed.

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

The foreign fuckers coming in and helping themselves to everything going is worse,there should be open season on them.

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Arrogant people coming over from other countries expecting everything given to them on a fucking plate.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The right wing.

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Reebok Trotter wrote:The tax on fags and petrol. The fact that as soon as school holidays come around the greedy bastards running the airlines hike up their prices just for those weeks.

Different schools having holidays at different times. An absolute pain in the arse if you have children at different schools.

The absolutely fcuking insidious compensation culture which we have inherited from America. Some absolutely dozing fcuking herb trips over a flagstone and sues the council. Millions of pounds in tax payers money is put aside to cover insurance for compensation when that money should be spent on improving our roads which are riddled with potholes.

Russell Fcuking Brand, what exactly is is function ? A scruffy looking oink famous only for how many birds he has nobbed.
I have the same problem with Kelly brook the bitch gets in the press every time she wears a different dress or gets her fat arse on a bike.

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

The left wing I,d exterminate the fuckers.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote:The foreign fuckers coming in and helping themselves to everything going is worse,there should be open season on them.

I've nowt against them escaping civil war but the immigration service are a fcuking joke. The Border Agency should be employing staff who speak all the multi cultural languages so that they can interview them properly before their asylum application is processed. I could tell you some absolute fcuking horror stories about the immigration system and how it works. The majority of staff are basically pen pushers and robust checks are a myth. They really are not fit for purpose.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote: I have the same problem with Kelly brook the bitch gets in the press every time she wears a different dress or gets her fat arse on a bike.

I wouldn't mind being the bike.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote:The left wing I,d exterminate the fuckers.

I rest my case.

Lyric Todkill

Lyric Todkill
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Reebok Trotter wrote:The benefits culture. Too many people growing up and thinking the country owes them a living. People who think having as many as children as they like is their right.

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

99% of the population.

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

doffcocker wrote:99% of the population.

Feck me its Billy no mates.

Copper Dragon