Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Things you don't like about this country

+13
Keegan
Reebok_Rebel
rammywhite
Copper Dragon
doffcocker
Lyric Todkill
Hipster_Nebula
aaron_bwfc
Quoncy
Banks of the Croal
Reebok Trotter
Mr Magoo
Angry Dad
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Lyric Todkill

Lyric Todkill
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

yorkshire

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

bwfc71 wrote:Just a bit of an observation but it seems to me that the Pakistani people seem to have more trouble inetrating into the British way of life than any other minority group and they seem to be at the centre of most racial trouble in the UK. It is highly unlike to see Indians, Chinese, Japanese, East Europeans etc etc to cuase the same amount of trouble!

As I say its just an observation.
you are very accurate in your observations, i know plenty of self employed people who are too busy to take on any new customers due to the trouble they have with them over getting paid or the hassle of arguing over the price qouted. I once was told by the wife of a top ENT surgeon that her husband didn't earn as much as i did when i told her what my fee would be for a job she wanted done, yeah right lady he works at a general hospital and a private one.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The fact that it has taken so long to deport Captain Hook. Finally the EU has seen sense after years of bloody wrangling.

It's about bloody time he was told to sling his hook.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

WTF is going on with the one eyed, one handed cleric. The EU court finally gives us the go ahead to deport him but he has now been granted leave to appeal to our high court!

I thought our high court had already declared that he should be deported hence his reason for appealing to the EU courts.

What a bloody disgrace our justice system truly is. We can't even deport a shower of shite who has no affiliation to our country.

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I love the British summer time. Very Happy

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I like that we have free speech and don't have a pc brigade like the uk.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote:I like that we have free speech and don't have a pc brigade like the uk.
Shocked

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Holy Shit. According to his lawyers Mr Hamza is too ill to be flown to the USA. He is suffering from sleep deprivation because prison staff keep turning his lights on at night to check on his welfare. The hourly interruptions have played havoc with his sleep patterns.

Iv'e saved the country a fortune by sending him one of these! Seeing as he only has one eye he only needs half as much sleep.

Things you don't like about this country - Page 3 Avmzvc

Now why didn't the prison authorities think of this ?

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sorry but why not just send him to where ever he's wanted?

What is "europe" going to do, invade us?

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Sorry but why not just send him to where ever he's wanted?

What is "europe" going to do, invade us?

No, somthing like that would require a vote...france would never go for it.
We have already beeen invaded anyway Wink

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's all good!!! The shifty bastard has finally been told to sling his hook. There will be a welcome in the hillside for him as he touches down in Gitmo. It couldn't have happened to a nicer person.

Last edited by Reebok Trotter on Sat Oct 06 2012, 08:35; edited 1 time in total

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Can't wait for the power cut that means he will be in the chair!!!! The sooner that freaking bastard is fried the better, but unfortunately there will always be a crazy freakin person to replace the last one.

But burn hamza, burn - you deserve it you f'in murdering brainwashing bastard!

chipbutty

chipbutty
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Things I don't like about this country.

Well there are many things and fortunately I am able to say-so without fear of a knock on the door at 2.30am and being marched away never to be seen again.

In no particular order :-

Self-important people.

I don't live on a council estate so I am a much better person than those that do. Well actually I do live on a council estate but, thanks to Maggie, I bought my house (£5,000 what a bargain).

I read the Daily Mail so that makes me posh (I've always wanted to be posh) and now I've bought my council house and read the Daily Mail I think that, yes I am better than those nasty working class people. Ok my Dad was working class but that was before Labour opened the flood-gates and allowed everybody/anybody to come in. Well that was in the 50's when the Tories were in power but, err ... it's still Labours fault.

************************************************************************************

What I can never understand is why ordinary hard working people support a regime that criticizes, looks down on and actually blames their fellow neighbours. Why on earth do Boltonians support a London elite that will keep northern folk down is beyond me.

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Things you don't like about this country - Page 3 A3Bzr93CAAAKPYY

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bolton doesn't have any Tory MP's. All three are Labour.

chipbutty

chipbutty
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Reebok Trotter wrote:Bolton doesn't have any Tory MP's. All three are Labour.

Yes they are but not sure why you mention that.

Could you please expand a bit.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

chipbutty wrote:Things I don't like about this country.

What I can never understand is why ordinary hard working people support a regime that criticizes, looks down on and actually blames their fellow neighbours. Why on earth do Boltonians support a London elite that will keep northern folk down is beyond me.

This.

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

The fucking x factor, just watched the last 5mins of tonight's show (I use the word show in loosest sense of the word), how in gods name does this come under an entertainment programme.

Lewis walsh nearly crying because he didn't know who to send home and Gary barlow walking off because he didn't get his own way, christ on a bike this country has gone to the dogs.

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I watch the X Factor with my tongue completely in cheek.
You can tell within minutes whether somebody will sell records or not. Instead, ITV makes a 6 month pantomime out of it, and it gets gayer and more transparent by the series, hence the ratings are forever falling.

All these numpties on Facebook, "cant blieve rylans stil ther wot a dick x"...YOU'RE THE REASON HE'S THERE YOU SILLY TIT!

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

So far this series I have not seen one clip of the auditions, missed it last night as I'd rather watch football in a bar with a few drinks then put myself through that rubbish, and tonight saw a fascinating documentary on BBC2 with Evan Davies (two parter with final part next week) - Built In Britain. I would rather educate my mind rather than turn it to mush!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum