Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Things you don't like about this country

+13
Keegan
Reebok_Rebel
rammywhite
Copper Dragon
doffcocker
Lyric Todkill
Hipster_Nebula
aaron_bwfc
Quoncy
Banks of the Croal
Reebok Trotter
Mr Magoo
Angry Dad
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

aaron_bwfc wrote:Arrogant people coming over from other countries expecting everything given to them on a fucking plate.

^^^ this...

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Hipster_Nebula wrote:The right wing.

the loony liberal lefties who think Britain is better as a multicultural free for all.

The same people who want to ban St George's day and call Christmas 'winterval' or some other crappy name for fear of offending cultural minorities. all the while allowing any other ethnic minority to preach what the hell they want and do and say what they want - for fear of being branded racist.

The same people who allow whatever government is in place at the time to tax us so much we can just about afford to pay or mortgages and buy a bag of rice to live on each month.

The same people who genuinely think the government raising the minimum alcohol price is a good idea and not just a stealth tax...

that's a few to start with...

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Reebok_Rebel wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:The right wing.

the loony liberal lefties who think Britain is better as a multicultural free for all.

The same people who want to ban St George's day and call Christmas 'winterval' or some other crappy name for fear of offending cultural minorities. all the while allowing any other ethnic minority to preach what the hell they want and do and say what they want - for fear of being branded racist.

The same people who allow whatever government is in place at the time to tax us so much we can just about afford to pay or mortgages and buy a bag of rice to live on each month.

The same people who genuinely think the government raising the minimum alcohol price is a good idea and not just a stealth tax...

that's a few to start with...
Wankers you mean.

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

lol!

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

The fact that I have not been invited by the Queen to visit Buckingham Palace. Does she not know who I am?

Probably not, come to think of it.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I know I posted on this thread early yesterday morning but the post seems to have disappeared!!!

Spirit of 58

David Lee
David Lee

Just for starters !

The liberal left whose obsession with minority rights, racism, multiculturalism and political correctness have slowly brought this country to its knees.

Uncontrolled immigration and all the baggage that goes with this.

Our slavish adherence to and farcical application of the Human Rights Act.

Weak, hypocritical politicians. Loads to choose from. Take your pick !

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Not giving the whole of the Middle East the first viewing rights to Citizen Khan!

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

People who say they hate racists , everyone is racist to some extent its human nature.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote:People who say they hate racists , everyone is racist to some extent its human nature.

I have no problem with skin colour, but I hate chavs. I am chavist.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote:People who say they hate racists , everyone is racist to some extent its human nature.

..... no they're not

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Natasha Whittam wrote:

No problem with colour just cultures and attitudes and piss taking. Not keen on the scots or irish either.

Spirit of 58

David Lee
David Lee

Natasha Whittam wrote:

Natasha, what's wrong with chavs? I'm a chav and I'm alright ! Crying or Very sad

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Spirit of 58 wrote:

Natasha, what's wrong with chavs? I'm a chav and I'm alright ! Crying or Very sad

You're too old to be a chav.

Spirit of 58

David Lee
David Lee

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Spirit of 58 wrote:

You're too old to be a chav.

No I'm not.

Any chance of some 'compo' for 'hurt feelings' ?

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Graffiti, Steel Shutters on Shops (very untidy), Bus Lanes, People who think the Law doesn't apply to them and finally the Chav generation.

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Just a bit of an observation but it seems to me that the Pakistani people seem to have more trouble inetrating into the British way of life than any other minority group and they seem to be at the centre of most racial trouble in the UK. It is highly unlike to see Indians, Chinese, Japanese, East Europeans etc etc to cuase the same amount of trouble!

As I say its just an observation.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc71 wrote:Just a bit of an observation but it seems to me that the Pakistani people seem to have more trouble inetrating into the British way of life than any other minority group and they seem to be at the centre of most racial trouble in the UK. It is highly unlike to see Indians, Chinese, Japanese, East Europeans etc etc to cuase the same amount of trouble!

As I say its just an observation.

affraid

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:

affraid

Why do you always use that "smiley" when someone talks about racism. I'm seething.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's my apoplectic face.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum