Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Things you don't like about this country

+13
Keegan
Reebok_Rebel
rammywhite
Copper Dragon
doffcocker
Lyric Todkill
Hipster_Nebula
aaron_bwfc
Quoncy
Banks of the Croal
Reebok Trotter
Mr Magoo
Angry Dad
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

I'm not a huge fan of strictly come dancing, I don't watch it but there is more skill and professionalism to the show than the x factor which is why it's getting more viewers IMO.

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I dont like the fact the Tories wont sanction the proposed 'mansion tax' - apparently MP's were not keen on the idea... wonder why? they are however, happy to raise VAT to 20% and make low earners pay even more all in the name of austerity... I look forward to row upon row of austere mansions on dean road by 2018 as promised...

Nothing will change when the austerity measures apparently have apparently stopped -

apparently, some MP's were not keen on the idea of paying any (less) more tax... Rolling Eyes

so... going forward, instead of 1% of the earnings of millionaires, they are taking 10% off the poorest people in society, keep the oyster and champagne fund alive eh.

dont get me wrong, I fucking hate bums - but the government is ripping the heart out of the working and middle classes to finance their own interests.

If you think im wrong - have a look at how many MPs had bought shares in First Group just before they were awarded the contract for the west coast main line, ok, its going to be re-bid due to a 'mistake being made', the mistake was that somebody smelled a rat!

the Tories are not in it for the people of this country, its all about making money then fucking off and letting labour pick up the pieces... again.

weather we like it or not, there ARE people in this country, that
through no fault of there own simply HAVE to live on benefits - I feel a
MEANS TESTED system would be better on the whole. force the cunts who have no intention of working in to a job or cut ALL the benefits.

make childcare FREE for all single mothers and you watch a lot more of them walk in to a job - they currently have no intention of getting a job when they would be better off on benefits.

...and yes, this little rant comes from a person with a job that pays a half decent salary, not a bum.

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum