Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Guests

+10
gloswhite
Sluffy
xmiles
BoltonTillIDie
Angry Dad
wanderlust
boltonbonce
karlypants
Natasha Whittam
Norpig
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

41Guests - Page 3 Empty Re: Guests Sat Feb 20 2021, 12:59

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Don't let the barstewards get you down, Sluffy. There's not one of them worth it.

42Guests - Page 3 Empty Re: Guests Sat Feb 20 2021, 13:49

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I come on here to try and encourage all the guests to join us and what happens? The owner no less completely slags off the site and probably puts off more people joining than the rest of us could do put together.

Sluffy it's time to hand this forum over to the BTID and KP and leave. If there is any money needed to run the site then i'm sure us regulars would chip in and pay as i know i would.

You are the reason this site is the way it is and you need to go Sluffy.

43Guests - Page 3 Empty Re: Guests Sat Feb 20 2021, 15:12

y2johnny

y2johnny
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Ten Bobsworth wrote:Don't let the barstewards get you down, Sluffy. There's not one of them worth it.

In Internet slang, a troll is a person who starts flame wars or intentionally upsets people on the Internet. This is typically done by posting inflammatory and digressive,[1] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog), with the intent of provoking readers into displaying emotional responses[2] and normalizing tangential discussion.[3] This is typically for the troll's amusement, or to achieve a specific result such as disrupting a rival's online activities or manipulating a political process.

44Guests - Page 3 Empty Re: Guests Sat Feb 20 2021, 22:48

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

y2johnny wrote:

In Internet slang, a troll is a person who starts flame wars or intentionally upsets people on the Internet. This is typically done by posting inflammatory and digressive,[1] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog), with the intent of provoking readers into displaying emotional responses[2] and normalizing tangential discussion.[3] This is typically for the troll's amusement, or to achieve a specific result such as disrupting a rival's online activities or manipulating a political process.
In normal parlance a twerp, is a twerp, is a twerp. Dress it up all you like but a twerp's going to carry on being a twerp until well after the cows have come home.

45Guests - Page 3 Empty Re: Guests Sun Feb 21 2021, 00:10

y2johnny

y2johnny
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Ten Bobsworth wrote:
In normal parlance a twerp, is a twerp, is a twerp. Dress it up all you like but a twerp's going to carry on being a twerp until well after the cows have come home.

Troll

46Guests - Page 3 Empty Re: Guests Sun Feb 21 2021, 08:22

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Norpig wrote:I come on here to try and encourage all the guests to join us and what happens? The owner no less completely slags off the site and probably puts off more people joining than the rest of us could do put together.

Sluffy it's time to hand this forum over to the BTID and KP and leave. If there is any money needed to run the site then i'm sure us regulars would chip in and pay as i know i would.

You are the reason this site is the way it is and you need to go Sluffy.
Social media is a magnetic playground for twerps. That's why you and most Nutters come on here and that's why most folk with any sense don't.

47Guests - Page 3 Empty Re: Guests Sun Feb 21 2021, 10:59

y2johnny

y2johnny
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Ten Bobsworth wrote:
Social media is a magnetic playground for twerps. That's why you and most Nutters come on here and that's why most folk with any sense don't.

Troll

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum