Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

OFFICIAL Sarcevic signs

+3
Natasha Whittam
wessy
wanderlust
7 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1OFFICIAL Sarcevic signs Empty OFFICIAL Sarcevic signs Wed Jul 15 2020, 17:25

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Last edited by Sluffy on Wed Jul 15 2020, 17:28; edited 2 times in total

2OFFICIAL Sarcevic signs Empty Re: OFFICIAL Sarcevic signs Wed Jul 15 2020, 17:27

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

2 decent signings now, interesting to see who else we bring in

3OFFICIAL Sarcevic signs Empty Re: OFFICIAL Sarcevic signs Wed Jul 15 2020, 17:47

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Sorry, I know, but I've just got to laugh really, Iles hasn't even tweeted about the signing yet!

Now I know enough that organisations will often inform the (local) media with a news statement which are embargoed to a set time, in order that they can put the news in their paper/on the tv or radio, etc - in order for them to be prepared to and have something ready in time - probably pre-covid, even be invited to a press conference/interview/take pictures of the player type thing.

Seems fairly obvious to me that Iles is excluded - Radio Manchester knew/were informed for example -

In fact as I type this Iles as belatedly jumped on the bandwaggon -

Actually to confirm he knows nothing just read Iles article for the paper and you will see it is only a re-write of the official club statement and video's.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Hasn't the penny dropped with some yet that FV, just like Anderson, Gartside and Eddie Davies before them don't want anything to do with him.

He continues to make a rod for his own back from owner to the next owner of the club, yet seems to be adored by so many on twitter.

I think there most be a moral in that somewhere!

Great signing for us btw!

Very Happy

4OFFICIAL Sarcevic signs Empty Re: OFFICIAL Sarcevic signs Wed Jul 15 2020, 17:58

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

BoltonTillIDie wrote:2 decent signings now, interesting to see who else we bring in
Devitt rumoured but even if it's not him, it's clear Evatt is in for another attacking midfielder.

5OFFICIAL Sarcevic signs Empty Re: OFFICIAL Sarcevic signs Wed Jul 15 2020, 18:21

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Darcy, Crawford, Doyle now Sarcevic Good days to be a Wanderer. Who's Next ? looks like he is building the strong spine he talked about, so maybe a defensive midfielder a couple of Center backs and a Keeper.

6OFFICIAL Sarcevic signs Empty Re: OFFICIAL Sarcevic signs Wed Jul 15 2020, 18:31

Great signing, never heard of him before a week ago but sounds good to me after the dark days of Ken this is the most positive I've felt about the club for years.

7OFFICIAL Sarcevic signs Empty Re: OFFICIAL Sarcevic signs Wed Jul 15 2020, 18:46

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

T.R.O.Y. wrote:Great signing, never heard of him before a week ago but sounds good to me after the dark days of Ken this is the most positive I've felt about the club for years.

Exactly. And yet you'd think we'd signed Ronaldo.

8OFFICIAL Sarcevic signs Empty Re: OFFICIAL Sarcevic signs Wed Jul 15 2020, 19:22

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Another good signing! Plymouth's player of the year so things starting to look up.

9OFFICIAL Sarcevic signs Empty Re: OFFICIAL Sarcevic signs Wed Jul 15 2020, 19:25

Natasha Whittam wrote:

Exactly. And yet you'd think we'd signed Ronaldo.

Let’s face it all the players I’ve heard of before we signed them in recent years have been shite almost without exception. So I’ll try some unknowns with a good record.

10OFFICIAL Sarcevic signs Empty Re: OFFICIAL Sarcevic signs Tue Jul 21 2020, 23:10

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

New podcast: 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

11OFFICIAL Sarcevic signs Empty Re: OFFICIAL Sarcevic signs Tue Jul 21 2020, 23:29

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Absolutely delighted that there doesn't seem to be any messing about from the club in the market despite the circumstances.

As we saw under Hill, mass recruitment guarantees jack shit in terms of quality, but it's encouraging especially when some of them could probably be playing further up the league.

12OFFICIAL Sarcevic signs Empty Re: OFFICIAL Sarcevic signs Sat Aug 29 2020, 12:52

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum