Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VIII

+15
Banks of the Croal
y2johnny
Cajunboy
Sluffy
okocha
karlypants
boltonbonce
Ten Bobsworth
BoltonTillIDie
wanderlust
sunlight
Natasha Whittam
gloswhite
Norpig
finlaymcdanger
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 40 ... 50  Next

Go down  Message [Page 30 of 50]

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:To be honest I'd never heard of him until he appeared in BBT, now I go out of my way to watch his earlier stuff.
Good. You've probably seen this, but any excuse.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've been contacted by a chap who recently completed a book about football before the Premier League, and old stadiums that no longer exist.
He's trying to sort photo illustrations for the book, without incurring too many copyright costs, so someone put him on to me.
I only mention this because the guy publishes an excellent blog, and I'm sure it'd interest a few of you on here. Well worth a look.

https://the1888letter.com/

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Jose sacked.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:Jose sacked.
 Just seen that, not entirely unexpected is it? He's been sulking again recently and throwing the players under the bus again.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

There's great entertainment out there, if you take the trouble to look.  Shocked

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Spent all afternoon setting up my new printer. I hate them. I'm knackered now.

Then they'll rinse me for ink. Evil or Very Mad

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:Spent all afternoon setting up my new printer. I hate them. I'm knackered now.

Then they'll rinse me for ink. Evil or Very Mad

You are doing it all wrong Boncey.

Epson printer + generic ink = happy wallet! Smile

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

No expense spared by ASDA.

A bunch of flowers, a balloon and a tub of celebrations for 50 years of service the tight arses.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

WTF! I know he's a pretty boy, but.......and what's he doing with his leg? Razz

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He must be practicing his line dancing moves! Very Happy

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

This arrived in the post this morning. Not sure winning the working class vote will be a walk in the park.

Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VIII - Page 30 Img_1427

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

GYLO

Gylo has been declared to run in the following race:

Saturday 24 April
1.55 Sandown - Novices' Championship Final Handicap Hurdle (Class 2) 2m 

There are 14 runners and Bridget Andrews is booked to ride Gylo, who will wear a tongue strap. 

Dan Skelton says Gylo has improved with each run and he feels he deserves a chance at this valuable race, which should be run on really decent ground. Dan says this race is obviously very competitive, but Gylo won well last time and he hopes he can run respectably in an open contest. Dan says Gylo has a low weight and he hopes he can stay on up the hill, and could possibly be involved in the finish if stepping forward from his race at Plumpton. Dan is also fitting him with a tongue-strap for the first time in this competitive race.

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Should be a good price.

Can he step up in class?

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Cajunboy wrote:Should be a good price.

Can he step up in class?
8/1 with Betway. Worth a go.

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

boltonbonce wrote:If it's not the Jehovah's Witnesses mob...... it's Johnny bloody Vegas. Neutral

Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VIII - Page 30 Photo-11
Did you watch the awesome Bleak House adaptation on TV some years ago? Johnny Vegas,along with the rest of the all-star cast, was terrific.....right up to the moment when he spontaneously combusted! Charles Dance was scarily intimidating, and Gillian Anderson painfully tragic.....A masterpiece...

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

okocha wrote:
Did you watch the awesome Bleak House adaptation on TV some years ago? Johnny Vegas,along with the rest of the all-star cast, was terrific.....right up to the moment when he spontaneously combusted! Charles Dance was scarily intimidating, and Gillian Anderson painfully tragic.....A masterpiece...
Yes, it was very good. Johnny delivers grocery/medicine etc, for people struggling at home in the St Helens area, and my niece spotted him, so of course wanted a picture. 
He's done an awful lot of great work in the area, and is always happy to chat. He's a top man.

https://www.sthelensstar.co.uk/news/19087258.johnny-vegas-st-helens-helping-deliver-food-parcels-need/

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Razz

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ha ha, brilliant. He should try watching Bolton for a few seasons to get a bit of perspective.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 30 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 40 ... 50  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum