Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What's The Worst Job You've Ever Had?

+9
Dunkels King
doffcocker
BoltonTillIDie
bwfc71
Reebok Trotter
Hipster_Nebula
Numpty 28723
Quent
Natasha Whittam
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Angry Dad wrote:Working Patient at a high security psychiatric hospital for a year.
Im seething that you altered my post.

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Angry Dad wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:
Angry Dad wrote:Working Patient at a high security psychiatric hospital for a year.

I'm quite livid as well.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

I find it just a little strange that you're a Kevin Costner, AD - since your musical talents allowed you to shag your Music teacher... how did that transition come about, if you don't mind my asking? I take it you still play, but for your own pleasure?

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Had loads of shit jobs before i was 20.

Collecting the Dustbins full of leftover school dinners from the schools around Bolton.
Which were then taken to the Piggery and the contents Boiled in big Vats, the Stench was awful.
Shocked Shocked Shocked

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Keegan wrote:I find it just a little strange that you're a Kevin Costner, AD - since your musical talents allowed you to shag your Music teacher... how did that transition come about, if you don't mind my asking? I take it you still play, but for your own pleasure?
I dont mind, i have allway's had a natural talent for piano which progressed to keyboards. I used to be a session musician and have played on recordings for certain bands , some famous some not. I dont read music, but i dont need to as i can play by ear most anything, i also find classical very simple to play and will just make something up as i go along. I have banks of expensive keyboards some old and new as i collect them and electronic stuff like drum machines etc . The KC thing worked out by chance when i intervened in an arguement a certain celebrity was involved in and was offered work which just went on from there. I have left bits out. I took up boxing and martial arts in my 20's and studied the human bodies nerve system which combined make's me very good at my job. I am cold and controlled, not at all angry, that would not work if i was. I started off at 11 st looking like cassidy or bolan and now am 16 st 6-2 and as RT say's i probably do look a bit seagal like.

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Keegan wrote:
Angry Dad wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:

I'm quite livid as well.

lol!

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I used to be a Hospital Tit Feeler, but I got sacked for being over enthusiastic!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum