Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Are the English pussies?

+8
Mr Magoo
jayjay23
aaron_bwfc
Reebok_Rebel
Natasha Whittam
Copper Dragon
Numpty 28723
Hipster_Nebula
12 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Are the English pussies?  Empty Are the English pussies? Mon Sep 24 2012, 15:11

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Plastered all over the news today is the "horrendous" flooding and "battering" winds hitting England like it's world war bloody III.

It's the same as when it snows, they cancel every bus, train and close every workplace like a nuke has gone off.

Up here it pisses down all the time, snows to fuck and we just get on with it.

I was stuck on a bus once in a snowstorm for 45 minutes (don't worry everyone survived) The bus driver and the passengers dug the wheels out so we could get home.

Hardy.

Why do the English act like total wimps when there's a bit of shitty weather?

2Are the English pussies?  Empty Re: Are the English pussies? Mon Sep 24 2012, 15:21

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

You're right, the weather in this country has always been a bit shit - you'd think we'd be used to it by now. Our distant ancestors living in caves must of got through it no problem or we wouldn't even be here.

3Are the English pussies?  Empty Re: Are the English pussies? Mon Sep 24 2012, 15:29

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I think that you've got English people and English based media mixed up.

4Are the English pussies?  Empty Re: Are the English pussies? Mon Sep 24 2012, 15:36

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Plastered all over the news today is the "horrendous" flooding and "battering" winds hitting England like it's world war bloody III.

It's the same as when it snows, they cancel every bus, train and close every workplace like a nuke has gone off.

I was stuck on a bus once in a snowstorm for 45 minutes (don't worry everyone survived) The bus driver and the passengers dug the wheels out so we could get home.

Hardy.

I don't often say this, but I agree with you 100%.

It's bad weather, so what, it's hardly news. Don't you expect to get wet in Britain? It snows in January. Again, big surprise.

When I lived in New York it would snow all the time in Winter, no one even mentioned it, people just got on with their lives.

5Are the English pussies?  Empty Re: Are the English pussies? Mon Sep 24 2012, 15:40

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

yes...

its the media that are pussies, the English are hard as fuck, proven in the below excerpt from a modern classic in English literature... bounce

'Among The Thugs, by Bill Burford... '
"Someone shouted that we were all English. Why are
we running? The English don't run. And so it went on. Having fled in
panic, some of the supporters would then remember that they were English
and this was important, and they would remind the others that they too
were English, and this was important, and with renewed sense of national
identity, they would come abruptly to a halt, turn around, and charge
the Italian police".

(upon witnessing English football hooligans fighting a pitched battle with the Italian police, Sardinia 1990)

now the French, they ARE pussies... they would have carried on running...

The French give up to easily, like they did in that thing a while ago, some war or something...

6Are the English pussies?  Empty Re: Are the English pussies? Mon Sep 24 2012, 15:49

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm not sure being a bunch of thick football hooligans really proves anything.

7Are the English pussies?  Empty Re: Are the English pussies? Mon Sep 24 2012, 16:00

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Hipster_Nebula wrote:I'm not sure being a bunch of thick football hooligans really proves anything.

seriously, loosen your tie and chill out a bit hipster... Shocked

8Are the English pussies?  Empty Re: Are the English pussies? Mon Sep 24 2012, 17:15

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Good point Hipster, I get people going on at me at work for not wearing a water proofe jacket when I come to work, it's only a bit of bloody rain it's not going to kill you, at worst make you wet for half hour but that's it.

I don't know whether it's just me but I think men with brollies look like pussies too, it's like they are scared of getting their hair wet.

9Are the English pussies?  Empty Re: Are the English pussies? Mon Sep 24 2012, 18:18

jayjay23

jayjay23
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I have a brolly. It is sensible. What is the point of getting wet. I don't think getting wet makes you a man really, does it?

10Are the English pussies?  Empty Re: Are the English pussies? Mon Sep 24 2012, 18:48

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I love English pussy's to be honest.

11Are the English pussies?  Empty Re: Are the English pussies? Mon Sep 24 2012, 19:18

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Plastered all over the news today is the "horrendous" flooding and "battering" winds hitting England like it's world war bloody III.

Hardy.

The wind and the rain has hit over here during today and its hit the news programmes. Mainly due to the fact of uprooting trees which have blocked roads and because the wind has brought down quite a few of the railway electric lines which has held up not only local lines but has caused problems for the whole rail network. No flooding, as of yet, but it looks as though its only a matter of time with the amount of rain coming down.

12Are the English pussies?  Empty Re: Are the English pussies? Mon Sep 24 2012, 21:41

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

bwfc71 wrote:The wind and the rain has hit over here during today and its hit the news programmes. Mainly due to the fact of uprooting trees which have blocked roads and because the wind has brought down quite a few of the railway electric lines which has held up not only local lines but has caused problems for the whole rail network. No flooding, as of yet, but it looks as though its only a matter of time with the amount of rain coming down.
Shouldn't you be rushing out and sticking your finger in the nearest dyke?

13Are the English pussies?  Empty Re: Are the English pussies? Mon Sep 24 2012, 21:48

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I was designed for tropical climates. When the rest of my family are complaining about 45-50 degrees celsius heat on holiday, I'm asking what the big fuss is all about!
So I usually start feeling pretty shit round this time of year. I just get on with it though!

14Are the English pussies?  Empty Re: Are the English pussies? Tue Sep 25 2012, 06:14

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I hate Winter. The wind and rain plays havoc with my fringe.

15Are the English pussies?  Empty Re: Are the English pussies? Tue Sep 25 2012, 08:22

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Numpty 28723 wrote:
bwfc71 wrote:The wind and the rain has hit over here during today and its hit the news programmes. Mainly due to the fact of uprooting trees which have blocked roads and because the wind has brought down quite a few of the railway electric lines which has held up not only local lines but has caused problems for the whole rail network. No flooding, as of yet, but it looks as though its only a matter of time with the amount of rain coming down.
Shouldn't you be rushing out and sticking your finger in the nearest dyke?

Given the chance I would do that every weekend Laughing Laughing

16Are the English pussies?  Empty Re: Are the English pussies? Thu Sep 27 2012, 17:15

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

No

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum