Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Should Fatties Be Left To Fend For Themselves?

+7
WhiteBic
Angry Dad
Keegan
bwfc71
Reebok Trotter
Hipster_Nebula
Natasha Whittam
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

This is 49 year old Paul Mason:

Should Fatties Be Left To Fend For Themselves? _50670858_fattestman1

You may have noticed he is quite fat. His carers have been unable to weigh him due to him being heavier than a Monster Truck, but have estimated him at around 70 stone.

He says all the right things like "I hate myself. Hate myself for what I've done to myself, and I hate myself for not controlling it" but there is no getting away from the fact he ended up like this purely because he ate all the pies for a number of years.

He is currently costing the NHS £2000 per week and is about to undergo major surgery at a cost of £35k, again to the NHS. And even if this surgery works, you can guarantee he'll be back on the burgers before the staples in his stomach have had chance to go rusty.

I have little sympathy for people that let themselves get this fat and it bugs me that he is allowed to drain the NHS of valuable resources just because he kept Cadburys in business for 10 years.

If fatties want this surgery and care shouldn't they fund it themselves - and if they can't afford it, isn't that just tough tits?

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm actually lost for words.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

This kind of obesity didn't occur overnight. WTF were his family and friends doing in letting him get to this state?

Mr Mason's last clinical diagnosis makes grim reading.

Doctor Patel, ' Well Mr Mason, I have carried out an extensive number of clinical tests and I have formed the medical opinion that you are a fat bastard'.

Paul Mason, ' Oh crumbs Doc, is it serious ?'

Doctor Patel, ' It is indeed. The only company likely to employ you are Michelin'.

Paul Mason, ' Oh good. Is grub thrown in ?'

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:

Doctor Patel, ' Well Mr Mason, I have carried out an extensive number of clinical tests and I have formed the medical opinion that you are a fat bastard'.

Paul Mason, ' Oh crumbs Doc, is it serious ?'

Doctor Patel, ' It is indeed. The only company likely to employ you are Michelin'.

Paul Mason, ' Oh good. Is grub thrown in ?'

lol!

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:I'm actually lost for words.

Because you agree or disagree?

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I honestly don't know what to say about things like this.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Dr Patel invented an ingenious way of helping Mr Mason to lose weight.

Dr Patel, ' Mr Mason you need to exercise more often but because you are so obese you need to take things slowly. In future, what I would like you to do is this. Everytime you sit at the kitchen table push your chair back away from the table and stretch out your arms in front of you so that your fingertips are about six inches short of the edge of the table when your arms are fully extended in the seated position'.

Mason, ' How will that improve my fitness ?'

Dr Patel, ' It won't, but it will keep your fcuking fat fingers away from the burgers and chips.'

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Is that gelatinous sack between his leg his testicles?

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:I honestly don't know what to say about things like this.

Do you think the NHS should fund his treatment?

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Is that gelatinous sack between his leg his testicles?

I doubt he has seen his taters since the last Preston Guild. Poor bugger. I reckon his sex life is non-existent.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:I honestly don't know what to say about things like this.

Do you think the NHS should fund his treatment?

I'm afraid thats the nature of the beast. All sorts of "self inflicted" illness are treated routinely.

drunks, hard drug users etc etc.

attempted suicide is self inflicted. Should the NHS fund stitching someones wrists together again or should they just be left to bleed out?

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:

attempted suicide is self inflicted. Should the NHS fund stitching someones wrists together again or should they just be left to bleed out?

You make a good point, perhaps if we stopped treating all self inflicted conditions the NHS would blossom again.

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:

You make a good point, perhaps if we stopped treating all self inflicted conditions the NHS would blossom again.

A sport injury is self-inflicted as the person knows what could happen, so should they not receive treatment as well?

Person crossing the road and accidentally getting knocked down is self -inflicted due to the fact people know the dangers of crossing a road?

What about road accidents, they are also self-inflicted as all drivers know of the possible consequencies of a road crash before getting behind a steering wheel?

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Natasha Whittam wrote:This is 49 year old Paul Mason:

Should Fatties Be Left To Fend For Themselves? _50670858_fattestman1

You may have noticed he is quite fat.

I had to take a second to look to confirm this - but yes, he is quite fat. In fact, I am quite livid at how fat he is.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

wasn't he in star wars?

WhiteBic

WhiteBic
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

George Doors has definitelyfallen on bad times.

WhiteBic

WhiteBic
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

... then couldn't get up

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc71 wrote:
A sport injury is self-inflicted as the person knows what could happen, so should they not receive treatment as well?

Person crossing the road and accidentally getting knocked down is self -inflicted due to the fact people know the dangers of crossing a road?

What about road accidents, they are also self-inflicted as all drivers know of the possible consequencies of a road crash before getting behind a steering wheel?

I take your point but you're taking it too far. There's a world of difference between eating a hundred burgers a day and someone crashing into you while you're driving.

I don't understand why the government don't take my advice and stop treatment of any condition caused by over-eating, drugs or alcohol. Public opinion would be strongly behind it and they'd save a bundle to boot!

Who took that photo of bwfc71?

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

It's a bit sad to see anybody get themselves into a state like that but the guy in the photo is positively anorexic compared to the world's fattest man, Mexican Manuel Uribe, who featured on the box not too long ago.

He was 94 stone at one point but he's already down to a slender 51 stone and if he loses another 22 stone he'll get the record for the biggest weight loss of all time which shows that it can be done and there's hope yet for Paul Mason.

On the bright side, looking at him, he wouldn't need to lose an awful lot of weight to get down to the size of some of those sumo wrestlers in Japan and they earn megabucks over there.

When it comes down to it, these people are probably performing a useful service to the rest of society by showing what can happen if you don't take care with your diet etc.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum