Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The not so luxury M&S food!

+3
gloswhite
Norpig
karlypants
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The not so luxury M&S food! Empty The not so luxury M&S food! Mon Oct 12 2020, 14:22

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The not so luxury M&S food! 34288774-8830865-Marks_Spencer_are_selling_tubs_of_scraps_for_1_05_While_many_hav-a-98_1602502246474

The not so luxury M&S food! 34288730-8830865-Scraps_also_known_as_scrumps_bits_gribbles_or_dubs_refer_to_the_-a-99_1602502251091

£1.05 for 80g.

2The not so luxury M&S food! Empty Re: The not so luxury M&S food! Mon Oct 12 2020, 15:51

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I didn't notice these on Ocado last week.

3The not so luxury M&S food! Empty Re: The not so luxury M&S food! Mon Oct 12 2020, 16:03

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I used to get chips, scraps and pea soup from the chippy when i was a kid so this is right up my street  Very Happy

4The not so luxury M&S food! Empty Re: The not so luxury M&S food! Mon Oct 12 2020, 16:24

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

I was talking about this the other day, and it seems everybody, when they were younger, asked for 'scraps' from the chippy. I loved them, which will probably account for me being a short fat sod.  Very Happy

5The not so luxury M&S food! Empty Re: The not so luxury M&S food! Mon Oct 12 2020, 18:14

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:I used to get chips, scraps and pea soup from the chippy when i was a kid so this is right up my street  Very Happy
Our chippy used to give them away free, then got savvy and started charging 3d.

6The not so luxury M&S food! Empty Re: The not so luxury M&S food! Mon Oct 12 2020, 18:16

sunlight

sunlight
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Isnt that bizarre? It isnt at all what one would expect to see in M and S foods. M and S is a superb shop, with quality goods. I really enjoy perusing their shops, they are so cheerful and well presented.

7The not so luxury M&S food! Empty Re: The not so luxury M&S food! Mon Oct 12 2020, 20:27

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

sunlight wrote:Isnt that bizarre? It isnt at all what one would expect to see in M and S foods. M and S is a superb shop, with quality goods. I really enjoy perusing their shops, they are so cheerful and well presented.
OOOH! posh pleb! Smile

8The not so luxury M&S food! Empty Re: The not so luxury M&S food! Mon Oct 12 2020, 20:36

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

boltonbonce wrote:
Our chippy used to give them away free, then got savvy and started charging 3d.
It were part of Vince's secret chippy empire, that's why.  How come you never grasped it?

9The not so luxury M&S food! Empty Re: The not so luxury M&S food! Mon Oct 12 2020, 20:39

sunlight

sunlight
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

wanderlust wrote:
OOOH! posh pleb! Smile

Is M and S posh? I didnt say I could afford things in there. I used to like Little Chefs as a treat when going on Holidays as a kid.

10The not so luxury M&S food! Empty Re: The not so luxury M&S food! Mon Oct 12 2020, 20:46

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ten Bobsworth wrote:
It were part of Vince's secret chippy empire, that's why.  How come you never grasped it?
Blimey, Dale is older than I thought. That vegan diet must be the real deal. I always wondered why his chipping machine was driven by hamster wheels. Eco power was clearly in his mind from the start.

11The not so luxury M&S food! Empty Re: The not so luxury M&S food! Mon Oct 12 2020, 20:52

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

boltonbonce wrote:
Blimey, Dale is older than I thought. That vegan diet must be the real deal. I always wondered why his chipping machine was driven by hamster wheels. Eco power was clearly in his mind from the start.
Amsters were just a stepping stone. No place for amsters or chippies in the grand plan.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum