Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The future of Nuts

+13
Sluffy
karlypants
okocha
BoltonTillIDie
Hip Priest
Ten Bobsworth
Natasha Whittam
wanderlust
xmiles
gloswhite
sunlight
wessy
finlaymcdanger
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 15]

81The future of Nuts - Page 5 Empty Re: The future of Nuts Thu Oct 15 2020, 13:39

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

boltonbonce wrote:
Not sure about this. A man with a hanky on his head is not a good look for a second in command. Mind you, neither is a pencil skirt.
You might be struggling here Mr Pig. Try Okocha, he has the verbal and diplomatic skills you require.
Not for me Mr Pig don't like playing second fiddle, and my hanky rarely comes off, occasionally when it needs a wash i wear a Tea cosy in winter and i go commando in summer just till it's dry of course.

82The future of Nuts - Page 5 Empty Re: The future of Nuts Thu Oct 15 2020, 16:23

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

83The future of Nuts - Page 5 Empty Re: The future of Nuts Thu Oct 15 2020, 16:25

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Good, don't wake Bob up, he's been dreaming about Vince again, I heard him shouting about stuffing carrots where the sun don't shine

84The future of Nuts - Page 5 Empty Re: The future of Nuts Thu Oct 15 2020, 16:30

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:Good, don't wake Bob up, he's been dreaming about Vince again, I heard him shouting about stuffing carrots where the sun don't shine
I suggest a sentry rota.

85The future of Nuts - Page 5 Empty Re: The future of Nuts Thu Oct 15 2020, 16:47

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

boltonbonce wrote:
I suggest a sentry rota.
I know you're retired Boncey and your times your own but what about Norpig? Spends a lot of time on here for somebody who is supposed to be at work, or is he?

Anyway you'll be pleased to know I've not been wasting my time today. Not much of it anyway.
Patience and perseverance, patience and perseverance. Lets see if it pays off.

Remember the dodgy NHS chairman I mentioned. His Guardian obituary said he'd been Legal Director of a well-known national charity. It didn't say he never had any legal qualifications or that his mother was national chairperson. That was only the beginning.

86The future of Nuts - Page 5 Empty Re: The future of Nuts Thu Oct 15 2020, 17:13

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Do you mean Jon Andrewes?

87The future of Nuts - Page 5 Empty Re: The future of Nuts Thu Oct 15 2020, 21:50

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

boltonbonce wrote:Do you mean Jon Andrewes?
No not him but when you 'follow the money' you find yourself in places you'd never have imagined.

88The future of Nuts - Page 5 Empty Re: The future of Nuts Fri Oct 16 2020, 08:05

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ten Bobsworth wrote:
I know you're retired Boncey and your times your own but what about Norpig? Spends a lot of time on here for somebody who is supposed to be at work, or is he?

Anyway you'll be pleased to know I've not been wasting my time today. Not much of it anyway.
Patience and perseverance, patience and perseverance. Lets see if it pays off.

Remember the dodgy NHS chairman I mentioned. His Guardian obituary said he'd been Legal Director of a well-known national charity. It didn't say he never had any legal qualifications or that his mother was national chairperson. That was only the beginning.

I have a very important job in the NHS, but i don't like to talk about it. It'a perk of the job skiving on here.

89The future of Nuts - Page 5 Empty Re: The future of Nuts Fri Oct 16 2020, 08:14

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Norpig wrote:

I have a very important job in the NHS, but i don't like to talk about it. It'a perk of the job skiving on here.
I'd thought it very likely that you are one of the NHS skivers. Thanks for confirming it. Anything else you'd like to admit to?

90The future of Nuts - Page 5 Empty Re: The future of Nuts Fri Oct 16 2020, 08:17

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Yes since you ask, i like to go dogging on Scout Road most evenings which is how i met your wife. I did tell her not to let the cat out of the bag but her mind was on other things at the time.

91The future of Nuts - Page 5 Empty Re: The future of Nuts Fri Oct 16 2020, 08:24

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ten Bob must have a sad and lonely life due to the way he acts on a football forum.

92The future of Nuts - Page 5 Empty Re: The future of Nuts Fri Oct 16 2020, 08:29

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Norpig wrote:Yes since you ask, i like to go dogging on Scout Road most evenings which is how i met your wife. I did tell her not to let the cat out of the bag but her mind was on other things at the time.
Pathetic and pitiable. What's really worrying is  that the NHS employs people like you. Sadly it does; too many.

93The future of Nuts - Page 5 Empty Re: The future of Nuts Fri Oct 16 2020, 08:31

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

karlypants wrote:Ten Bob must have a sad and lonely life due to the way he acts on a football forum.
Lets not get personal, pal. You wouldn't like it if I  got personal.

94The future of Nuts - Page 5 Empty Re: The future of Nuts Fri Oct 16 2020, 08:32

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ten Bobsworth wrote:
Pathetic and pitiable. What's really worrying is  that the NHS employs people like you. Sadly it does; too many.
She did say those words to me as it goes, kind of why she hangs around in car parks.

Anyway time to start work, have a nice day nine bob but keep an eye on the missus eh?

95The future of Nuts - Page 5 Empty Re: The future of Nuts Fri Oct 16 2020, 08:36

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Norpig wrote:
She did say those words to me as it goes, kind of why she hangs around in car parks.

Anyway time to start work, have a nice day nine bob but keep an eye on the missus eh?
What a loathsome infantile creature you really are. Do you have a wife or partner that knows what kind of stuff you put out on the internet?

96The future of Nuts - Page 5 Empty Re: The future of Nuts Fri Oct 16 2020, 08:40

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ten Bobsworth wrote:
karlypants wrote:Ten Bob must have a sad and lonely life due to the way he acts on a football forum.
Lets not get personal, pal. You wouldn't like it if I  got personal.

Let's hope you never ever need Norpig's services in the NHS because if it was me I wouldn't think twice about putting DNR on your file you fucking cantankerous old cunt.

97The future of Nuts - Page 5 Empty Re: The future of Nuts Fri Oct 16 2020, 08:47

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ten Bobsworth wrote:
What a loathsome infantile creature you really are. Do you have a wife or partner that knows what kind of stuff you put out on the internet?
 Thanks for your constructive comments, enjoy the rest of your day my friend.

98The future of Nuts - Page 5 Empty Re: The future of Nuts Fri Oct 16 2020, 08:48

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:

Let's hope you never ever need Norpig's services in the NHS because if it was me I wouldn't think twice about putting DNR on your file you fucking cantankerous old cunt.
affraid Very Happy

99The future of Nuts - Page 5 Empty Re: The future of Nuts Fri Oct 16 2020, 08:52

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

This escalated quickly...

100The future of Nuts - Page 5 Empty Re: The future of Nuts Fri Oct 16 2020, 09:05

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

karlypants wrote:

What's the phrase, 'birds of a feather'? There must be something more apt.
Poor old Sluffy.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 15]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum