Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Panorama, Reading, Writing and Rip Offs.

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote: I accept that these tossers who live off inheritance should be taxed to the hilt

you then... Wink

and me for that matter, my parents money I have to admit helped me get to a decent financial footing...

Natasha Whittam wrote:As for your Council Tax comment, I agree with that, it really is a ridiculous system - it's based on figures from the 1980's which is plain daft.

Again, its all about the less you earn or contribute the the economy, the more you 'lose' to the government... total bullshit!

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:
bwfc71 wrote:
Now is that the fault of the college or the government?

You expect the government to contribute towards your college course when there are people on the breadline?

It was from the education grant system where they want all expats to learn Dutch and be more intergrated into the Dutch society. The Dutch already pay more tax from the very 1st Euro than what we do in England as there is no threshold as to when one starts paying tax from your salary, plus from Monday teh VAT goes up to 21% which also means that everything will go up in price (one would presume by 2% as that is the increase but I already know that my normal bar they are rounding the prices up to the next nearest 50eurocents - i.e. either .00 or .50 which on average the prices are going up by 10%).

With regards to austerity measures which will be all kicking in within this last quarter of the year many rebates are being withdrawn, anyone gaining a mortgage will not be getting the mortgage rebate (I am ok as I already receive it which gives me an extra €300/month!), benefits are being reduced, minimum wage is being reduced and ALL educational grants are being withdrawn. But oin the flipside the Government are creating work with major building prgrammes going ahead creating employment and increasing local government functions thus creating new opportunities - basically they are decentralising alot of the government work!

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum