Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

New Year new Norpig

+12
Sluffy
wanderlust
okocha
observer
gloswhite
Natasha Whittam
Ten Bobsworth
BoltonTillIDie
karlypants
boltonbonce
finlaymcdanger
Norpig
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 11]

21New Year new Norpig - Page 2 Empty Re: New Year new Norpig Fri Jan 08 2021, 12:13

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Good luck trying to make Anne Widdecombe look more feminine Boncey

22New Year new Norpig - Page 2 Empty Re: New Year new Norpig Fri Jan 08 2021, 12:22

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Very Happy

23New Year new Norpig - Page 2 Empty Re: New Year new Norpig Fri Jan 08 2021, 12:34

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

boltonbonce wrote:I've decided not to buy any more slippers for at least a year. The 12 pairs I have will have to do. One pair are on the way out, but will probably make it to the summer before their ceremonial cremation, leaving me with 11.
It's going to be tough. Any visit to amazon will usually find me straying onto the slipper pages, and it's always a mental battle to stay my hand. But I'm strong now.
I did it with nighties, I can do it again.

I hate ask but can you recommend any cool slippers, Bonce? I’m getting to that age. They’ll need to be black or dark gray though - in my head I still think I’m cool, indie and in my 20s.

24New Year new Norpig - Page 2 Empty Re: New Year new Norpig Fri Jan 08 2021, 13:03

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

finlaymcdanger wrote:

I hate ask but can you recommend any cool slippers, Bonce? I’m getting to that age. They’ll need to be black or dark gray though - in my head I still think I’m cool, indie and in my 20s.
New Year new Norpig - Page 2 Ff_2885123_full

25New Year new Norpig - Page 2 Empty Re: New Year new Norpig Fri Jan 08 2021, 13:05

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

finlaymcdanger wrote:

These are pretty cool, Fin. There are some decent choices if you take the time to look.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/VeraCosy-Quilted-Slippers-Outdoor-Elastic/dp/B08CGNW4Q3/ref=zg_bs_1769795031_20?_encoding=UTF8&refRID=G43YTVW9X35QRC409CG4&th=1&psc=1

If these don't suit, try 'House Of Slippers'.
Yes, there is such a place.

26New Year new Norpig - Page 2 Empty Re: New Year new Norpig Fri Jan 08 2021, 13:09

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
These are pretty cool, Fin. There are some decent choices if you take the time to look.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/VeraCosy-Quilted-Slippers-Outdoor-Elastic/dp/B08CGNW4Q3/ref=zg_bs_1769795031_20?_encoding=UTF8&refRID=G43YTVW9X35QRC409CG4&th=1&psc=1

If these don't suit, try 'House Of Slippers'.
Yes, there is such a place.
Cool? Maybe if you were 90  :rofl:

27New Year new Norpig - Page 2 Empty Re: New Year new Norpig Fri Jan 08 2021, 13:14

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:
Cool? Maybe if you were 90  :rofl:
How dare you! We're all wearing them down at the penile dysfunction clinic. Eric and Stan have both found romance thanks to these little beauties.
We were a little surprised to discover it was with each other, but live and let live.

28New Year new Norpig - Page 2 Empty Re: New Year new Norpig Fri Jan 08 2021, 13:39

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Tony looks very demure.

New Year new Norpig - Page 2 NINTCHDBPICT000589864006

29New Year new Norpig - Page 2 Empty Re: New Year new Norpig Fri Jan 08 2021, 17:18

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

This is the most disturbing of the lot.
New Year new Norpig - Page 2 NINTCHDBPICT000589863249

30New Year new Norpig - Page 2 Empty Re: New Year new Norpig Mon Jan 11 2021, 13:13

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bonce, I had a look on house of slippers and quite liked the mokkers at £15 though a lot of the designs look like the standard below £10 market slippers at a higher price though.

I’m curious to know the history behind the popular market slipper why it always had the embroidered lion on one slipper?

Norpig, had a weigh in this morning and lost 5.2 lbs which is a good start.

I know Peter Kay used to say that he could shit a pound but I don’t think he could shit 5 of them! Very Happy

31New Year new Norpig - Page 2 Empty Re: New Year new Norpig Mon Jan 11 2021, 13:15

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Good work KP, keep it up and you'll soon be back to slipping easily between bins at Bargain Booze  Very Happy

32New Year new Norpig - Page 2 Empty Re: New Year new Norpig Mon Jan 11 2021, 15:49

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:Bonce, I had a look on house of slippers and quite liked the mokkers at £15 though a lot of the designs look like the standard below £10 market slippers at a higher price though.

I’m curious to know the history behind the popular market slipper why it always had the embroidered lion on one slipper?

I know Peter Kay used to say that he could shit a pound but I don’t think he could shit 5 of them! Very Happy
Not sure about the lion, KP. I've never bought slippers from a market, whatever that is. Mine are all hand made, by the Duke of Norfolk, who needs the money re-thatch his scrotum. Give me the word and I'll get you a discount.

33New Year new Norpig - Page 2 Empty Re: New Year new Norpig Wed Jan 13 2021, 21:46

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
karlypants wrote:Bonce, I had a look on house of slippers and quite liked the mokkers at £15 though a lot of the designs look like the standard below £10 market slippers at a higher price though.

Not sure about the lion, KP. I've never bought slippers from a market, whatever that is. Mine are all hand made, by the Duke of Norfolk, who needs the money re-thatch his scrotum. Give me the word and I'll get you a discount.

These are the ones I'm on about Bonce...

New Year new Norpig - Page 2 Mirak-warminster-mens-slippers-wine-p13695-202581_medium

The traditional slipper that I always sold on Bolton Market mainly in blue.

I've been wondering why they always had the lion on them.

34New Year new Norpig - Page 2 Empty Re: New Year new Norpig Wed Jan 13 2021, 21:49

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The Lion Rampant. Not really sure. Get Bob on it, if he can tear himself away from The Big Boys Book Of Taxation.

35New Year new Norpig - Page 2 Empty Re: New Year new Norpig Wed Jan 13 2021, 21:49

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:Good work KP, keep it up and you'll soon be back to slipping easily between bins at Bargain Booze  Very Happy

Yes! It's surprising what you can do when you cut out the booze, sugar and carbs and I even lost that weight sat on my arse for a week!

That's also with eating things like bacon and sausage and cheese.

If I had the chance of some bedroom sports, just think on how much more I would have lost.

Just another 23 kilos to go! Very Happy

36New Year new Norpig - Page 2 Empty Re: New Year new Norpig Wed Jan 13 2021, 22:25

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

boltonbonce wrote:The Lion Rampant. Not really sure. Get Bob on it, if he can tear himself away from The Big Boys Book Of Taxation.
Here are a few more tax planning tips from Lord Bobsworth with thanks  to Tax Insider.

Now is the time to ask questions such as:

• Have we claimed a deduction for all available expenses?

• Have we claimed all the tax reliefs to which we are entitled?

• Have we made best use of all the available tax allowances?

• Do we have losses and how best should we utilise them?

• Should we consider changing our accounting date?

• Should we bring family members into the business?

• When/how is the best time to realise gains?

• Should we dodge hundreds of thousands or millions of pounds and lecture the government on how to spend the  tax we haven't paid?

37New Year new Norpig - Page 2 Empty Re: New Year new Norpig Wed Jan 13 2021, 22:30

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

New Year new Norpig - Page 2 Giphy

38New Year new Norpig - Page 2 Empty Re: New Year new Norpig Fri Jan 15 2021, 12:31

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm back from my mini-break, did you miss me? Nice to see Nat and Glos back by the way  Very Happy

39New Year new Norpig - Page 2 Empty Re: New Year new Norpig Fri Jan 15 2021, 12:39

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Back already, thought we’d have a longer break Wink

40New Year new Norpig - Page 2 Empty Re: New Year new Norpig Fri Jan 15 2021, 12:41

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Nat's fooling no one. She's had a face lift. That's why she's been away.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum