Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

New Year new Norpig

+12
Sluffy
wanderlust
okocha
observer
gloswhite
Natasha Whittam
Ten Bobsworth
BoltonTillIDie
karlypants
boltonbonce
finlaymcdanger
Norpig
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down  Message [Page 11 of 11]

201New Year new Norpig - Page 11 Empty Re: New Year new Norpig Fri Apr 09 2021, 10:25

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Hoping all will be well for you soon, Norpig!

202New Year new Norpig - Page 11 Empty Re: New Year new Norpig Fri Apr 09 2021, 11:54

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Just read all this Mr Pig. Sorry to hear you're not firing on all cylinders. From what I've seen of you on here, its only a matter of time before you'll be fine and behaving like a 50 year old  Very Happy
Good luck mate, and I hope you feel much better soon.

203New Year new Norpig - Page 11 Empty Re: New Year new Norpig Fri Apr 09 2021, 12:46

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Norpig wrote:My tale of woe continues! Another bout of diarrhoea this week. I rang the Doctor and spoke to yet another different Doctor. He now seems to think the fatty liver is not to blame for the constant runs so i've got to have more tests to see if its something like IBD, Colitis or Crohn's Disease.

Could it be something as simple as your recent change in diet?

If you've started eating a load of fruit and tons of fiber maybe your digestion simply can't cope and that's why you have the squirts?

Just a thought.

204New Year new Norpig - Page 11 Empty Re: New Year new Norpig Fri Apr 09 2021, 13:26

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

gloswhite wrote:Just read all this Mr Pig. Sorry to hear you're not firing on all cylinders. From what I've seen of you on here, its only a matter of time before you'll be fine and behaving like a 50 year old  Very Happy
Good luck mate, and I hope you feel much better soon.
Trouble is Glos, he IS firing on all cylinders, but at the wrong end. 
Hope you get this sorted mate, because it's not pleasant. I worked with a guy with IBS, and it always broke out during times of stress. We worked outside, so getting to a toilet was sometimes difficult, but he managed to bring it under control with the help of his doctor.
Easy to say avoid stress, but it must be difficult in your job. But, finding the cause is the first battle to win.

205New Year new Norpig - Page 11 Empty Re: New Year new Norpig Fri Apr 09 2021, 13:34

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Thanks for all the kind words, you've cheered me up a bit. 

Had to shit in a bowl this morning so i could do 2 samples to send off for testing  Very Happy

206New Year new Norpig - Page 11 Empty Re: New Year new Norpig Fri Apr 09 2021, 13:37

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Stress is a big contributer for IBS. I get this and it can be terrible at times. Certain foods also cause this as well.

I remember my dad having colitis when I was a kid and him having to use the colifoam at the time. My dad then around 20 years ago got diagnosed with bowel cancer (my grandmum had this too) and survived and then after constant checks ever since, the doc now believes it is chrons disease. Whether he had this in the first place I do not know.

IBS, Chrons and colitis seem to go hand in hand in a way with the symptoms.

Hope you get it all sorted Norpig and it isn't anything more serious.

207New Year new Norpig - Page 11 Empty Re: New Year new Norpig Fri Apr 09 2021, 13:50

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig, I take it that your diet has gone out of the window like mine? Very Happy

208New Year new Norpig - Page 11 Empty Re: New Year new Norpig Fri Apr 09 2021, 13:54

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

One thing that jumped in my mind is if you have been checked for Celiac disease?

209New Year new Norpig - Page 11 Empty Re: New Year new Norpig Fri Apr 09 2021, 14:42

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Yes they did check for coeliac on the first round of tests i think. I have been trying to eat healthier and it's not made much difference to be honest, still getting the trots so i'm off for a kebab when i feel better  Very Happy

210New Year new Norpig - Page 11 Empty Re: New Year new Norpig Fri Apr 09 2021, 15:57

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

I had IBS for nearly 2 years, and it was horrendously painful. Bit by bit I found that , strangely, an attack would most often begin when I sat in my car, especially first thing in the morning, which usually meant driving like a lunatic to any of the earmarked toilets that I knew of in the area.
As time went on I found I could ever so slightly manage it by having absolutely nothing to eat or drink before 1200. Slowly but surely, it went away. (if you can manage this, it'll also put you back on your diet.)
You'll have a job identifying any but the obvious triggers. Good luck, and don't forget to keep a bog roll in the car.  Very Happy

211New Year new Norpig - Page 11 Empty Re: New Year new Norpig Fri Apr 09 2021, 16:31

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:My tale of woe continues! Another bout of diarrhoea this week.

You massive twat. I happened to read this eating my breakfast Coco Pops.

212New Year new Norpig - Page 11 Empty Re: New Year new Norpig Fri Apr 09 2021, 16:35

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:Had to shit in a bowl this morning so i could do 2 samples to send off for testing  Very Happy

FFS, read this eating my lunch of Nutella chocolate spread sandwiches.

Someone needs to sort Norpig out, he shouldn't be posting such filth.

213New Year new Norpig - Page 11 Empty Re: New Year new Norpig Fri Apr 09 2021, 16:37

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig, it does sound like some sort of IBS type issue. I've had IBS for as long as I can remember and it's at its worst during times of stress and, annoyingly, when I try to eat healthily.

This is why I stick to my Pepsi & Twirl diet.

214New Year new Norpig - Page 11 Empty Re: New Year new Norpig Fri Apr 09 2021, 16:42

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

For once it’s coming out of the right end. Silver linings and that Norpig? Hope you feel better soon

215New Year new Norpig - Page 11 Empty Re: New Year new Norpig Fri Apr 09 2021, 18:03

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:

FFS, read this eating my lunch of Nutella chocolate spread sandwiches.

Someone needs to sort Norpig out, he shouldn't be posting such filth.

:shit:  Laughing

216New Year new Norpig - Page 11 Empty Re: New Year new Norpig Tue Apr 13 2021, 01:27

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

A bit convoluted I know but I was listening to a podcast by Michael Mosley called 'One Thing' which was about walking and noticed he'd done another about eating 'friendly' bacteria, which just so happens is some fad my daughter has started on recently by buying those tiny jars of Yakult.

I'm a bit of cynic about 'alternative' medicine type things so decided out of curiosity to google NHS Yakult to see what it said and it brought up a page on Probiotics.

Now getting to the point of all this, the page said this - which may be of some interest to you and others perhaps?

"There's some evidence that probiotics may be helpful in some cases, such as helping prevent diarrhoea when taking antibiotics, and helping to ease some symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)".

https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/probiotics/

Just a thought.

217New Year new Norpig - Page 11 Empty Re: New Year new Norpig Tue Apr 13 2021, 08:03

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Thanks Sluffy, i did try them for a little while and they seemed to help so i'll start up on them i think. Still waiting to hear back on my test results, just want to know what's going on and get this sorted. Every time i eat at the moment but stomach just feels off about an hour later so something isn't right.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum