Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wanderers add ex-Manchester United youngster Stanley to their B Team ranks

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Wanderers add ex-Manchester United youngster Stanley to their B Team ranks  13901241

Wanderers have added ex-Manchester United youngster Connor Stanley to their B Team ranks ahead of the upcoming season.

Stanley came through the ranks at Birmingham before heading to Old Trafford back in 2018.

The wideman, who can also play in the number 10 role, spent time on loan in the United States with Atlanta United last year and has also played for United’s Under-23 side in Premier League 2.

He is excited to get started at Wanderers and has ambitions of playing first-team football in the long term.

“The decision to come here was easy and I’m really excited to get started,” Stanley told the club’s website.

“Coming to such a massive club, I’m looking forward to kicking on and getting a lot of game time.

“I’m hoping to establish myself at the club and push towards the first team. I’ve been in academy football now for a while.

“I went out on loan in the States (Atlanta United) and played professionally out there which helped me a lot.

“I’m just looking to get back playing and really build some momentum and hopefully kick on and try and get into the first team.”

Source

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum