Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tommy Fury v Jake Paul

+2
Natasha Whittam
Boggersbelief
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Tommy Fury v Jake Paul  Empty Tommy Fury v Jake Paul Wed Jun 22 2022, 18:29

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Not sure if any of you have been following this, but they were supposed to fight last year I think but Tommy Fury backed out through injury I think.

It seems he’s looking to back out again, if Jake Paul. can be believed.

I know people are fans of Jake Paul claiming to be a boxer, but I’m hoping with Fury being at least a boxer, he will “spark out” Jake Paul.

2Tommy Fury v Jake Paul  Empty Re: Tommy Fury v Jake Paul Wed Jun 22 2022, 19:19

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

3Tommy Fury v Jake Paul  Empty Re: Tommy Fury v Jake Paul Wed Jun 22 2022, 19:42

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Tommy Fury will level him and Tommy fury is a terrible boxer

4Tommy Fury v Jake Paul  Empty Re: Tommy Fury v Jake Paul Wed Jun 22 2022, 19:58

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:Tommy Fury will level him and Tommy fury is a terrible boxer
Not once he's been at Bonce Fitness for two weeks. From this.
Tommy Fury v Jake Paul  Apiheomjj__06564.1580209517
To this.
Tommy Fury v Jake Paul  Skinny+guys

5Tommy Fury v Jake Paul  Empty Re: Tommy Fury v Jake Paul Wed Jun 29 2022, 08:51

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Fury was denied access to America yesterday so looks like it may not go ahead again.

6Tommy Fury v Jake Paul  Empty Re: Tommy Fury v Jake Paul Sun Feb 26 2023, 20:38

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

So the fight is tonight.  Now I like boxing so will be watching.  I’m hoping the boxer beats the YouTuber.

7Tommy Fury v Jake Paul  Empty Re: Tommy Fury v Jake Paul Mon Feb 27 2023, 09:11

Whitesince63

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

BoltonTillIDie wrote:So the fight is tonight.  Now I like boxing so will be watching.  I’m hoping the boxer beats the YouTuber.
I like boxing so I won’t be watching.

I mean come on, two social media clowns, what’s to watch?

8Tommy Fury v Jake Paul  Empty Re: Tommy Fury v Jake Paul Mon Feb 27 2023, 10:46

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Whitesince63 wrote:
I like boxing so I won’t be watching.

I mean come on, two social media clowns, what’s to watch?
I'll take on Nat at the venue of her choice over eight rounds. Nat would probably be favourite at the weights, due to her immense bulk, but I reckon my superior footwork would win the day.
Sluffy v Lusty would be on the undercard, if they can agree venue, purse, ring size, and weight of handbags.

9Tommy Fury v Jake Paul  Empty Re: Tommy Fury v Jake Paul Mon Feb 27 2023, 10:49

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:I'll take on Nat at the venue of her choice over eight rounds. Nat would probably be favourite at the weights, due to her immense bulk, but I reckon my superior footwork would win the day.

Set it up. Chorley's Victory Park has an apt title. I'll batter you with your own slippers.

10Tommy Fury v Jake Paul  Empty Re: Tommy Fury v Jake Paul Mon Feb 27 2023, 12:38

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I see Fury won by a split decision, not exactly setting the world alight is he? Sluffy vs Lusty would be a much better fight i reckon  Very Happy

11Tommy Fury v Jake Paul  Empty Re: Tommy Fury v Jake Paul Mon Feb 27 2023, 14:15

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:

Set it up. Chorley's Victory Park has an apt title. I'll batter you with your own slippers.
That's fighting talk. I'm pretty sure you'll be going down in the first. That won't stop me.
Never give a sucker an even break.

12Tommy Fury v Jake Paul  Empty Re: Tommy Fury v Jake Paul Mon Feb 27 2023, 17:21

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It was very much a one side until fury was helped on his way down.

13Tommy Fury v Jake Paul  Empty Re: Tommy Fury v Jake Paul Tue Feb 28 2023, 05:34

Whitesince63

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

boltonbonce wrote:
I'll take on Nat at the venue of her choice over eight rounds. Nat would probably be favourite at the weights, due to her immense bulk, but I reckon my superior footwork would win the day.
Sluffy v Lusty would be on the undercard, if they can agree venue, purse, ring size, and weight of handbags.
🤗 Bring it on!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum