Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

TEAM NEWS: Ian Evatt confirms Jon Dadi Bodvarsson is available for Ipswich trip

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

TEAM NEWS: Ian Evatt confirms Jon Dadi Bodvarsson is available for Ipswich trip 14309724

Wanderers boss Ian Evatt has confirmed that Jon Dadi Bodvarsson is available for Saturday’s trip to Ipswich.

The Iceland international missed last weekend’s friendly against Huddersfield at the UniBol after picking up a minor foot injury in training.

Evatt also confirmed that new signing Eoin Toal misses out, while Josh Sheehan and Lloyd Isgrove are getting closer to a return to action.

“Everybody is available really apart from Josh and Lloyd, and they’re at very late stages of recovery and rehab now," said the Bolton chief.

“They will be both playing in a B Team game I would think within the next couple of weeks and then they will be fully back available. Everyone else is available for selection, apart from Eoin Toal as well.

“He’s still probably a few days from being able to join back in with the group, but everybody else is fit and available to go.”

The Whites have bolstered their ranks with the additions of Jack Iredale, Conor Bradley and Toal, as well as re-signing England Under-21 international James Trafford on loan from Manchester City.

He added: “Since I’ve been a manager, and it’s my fifth season now, it’s been the hardest team to pick.

“Not just that, it’s going to be a really tough 18 to pick because there are going to be a very good senior player left off the bench.

“And it won’t be for the reasons that we don’t think they’re important or we don’t think they’re good enough to make a difference. It will literally be the balance of the bench and how that needs to look.

“Other than that, there are going to be some seriously disappointed lads on Saturday. But as I’ve said to them all, it’s hopefully a 50-plus game season and everyone is going to have to play a part.”

Source

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum