Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tattoos In The Office

+3
finlaymcdanger
Natasha Whittam
boltonbonce
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Tattoos In The Office - Page 2 Empty Re: Tattoos In The Office Fri Jun 09 2023, 12:20

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

karlypants wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:
karlypants wrote:My next door neighbour is full of tattoos. He looked good with them with him having a toned physique but I feel he’s gone a bit too far with them now having them on his hands and going up his neck.

Why are you gawking out of your window at your next door neighbours body?

Does Mrs KP know about this?

Maybe I swing both ways and adore his sensual body? Shocked Very Happy

Congratulations!!!

:party:

A fine example of a classic Bolton Nuts post, to mark your 35,000th post on here!

Very Happy

Here's to the next 35,000

:drinks:

22Tattoos In The Office - Page 2 Empty Re: Tattoos In The Office Fri Jun 09 2023, 12:35

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:
karlypants wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:
karlypants wrote:My next door neighbour is full of tattoos. He looked good with them with him having a toned physique but I feel he’s gone a bit too far with them now having them on his hands and going up his neck.

Why are you gawking out of your window at your next door neighbours body?

Does Mrs KP know about this?

Maybe I swing both ways and adore his sensual body? Shocked Very Happy

Congratulations!!!

:party:

A fine example of a classic Bolton Nuts post, to mark your 35,000th post on here!

Very Happy

Here's to the next 35,000

:drinks:

Thanks Sluffy I hadn't even realised! Very Happy

23Tattoos In The Office - Page 2 Empty Re: Tattoos In The Office Fri Jun 09 2023, 12:36

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's touching that KP chose his 35,000th post to officially come out of the closet.

(35,000? You sad bugger, get a life)

Last edited by Natasha Whittam on Fri Jun 09 2023, 12:46; edited 1 time in total

24Tattoos In The Office - Page 2 Empty Re: Tattoos In The Office Fri Jun 09 2023, 12:44

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:It's touching that KP chose his 35,000th post to official come out of the closet.

(35,000? You sad bugger, get a life)

Laughing

25Tattoos In The Office - Page 2 Empty Re: Tattoos In The Office Fri Jun 09 2023, 12:44

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

35,000, well done KP and only 34,500 copied and pasted from the BN  Laughing

26Tattoos In The Office - Page 2 Empty Re: Tattoos In The Office Fri Jun 09 2023, 13:01

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:35,000, well done KP and only 34,500 copied and pasted from the BN  Laughing

Thanks Norpig. It’s quite fitting in this thread that I should have Ctrl + C and Ctrl + V tattooed on my body. Very Happy

27Tattoos In The Office - Page 2 Empty Re: Tattoos In The Office Fri Jun 09 2023, 15:01

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

karlypants wrote:
Norpig wrote:35,000, well done KP and only 34,500 copied and pasted from the BN  Laughing

Thanks Norpig. It’s quite fitting in this thread that I should have Ctrl + C and Ctrl + V tattooed on my body. Very Happy

Very Happy

28Tattoos In The Office - Page 2 Empty Re: Tattoos In The Office Fri Jun 16 2023, 16:19

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I guess that once you have one you end up wanting more!
Nobody looks good with a tattoo, except for Popeye, perhaps

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum