Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fabrice Muamba

+14
bwfc71
Bolton Nuts
Reebok_Rebel
Lofty_Love
doffcocker
Soul Kitchen
wanderlust
chipbutty
Sgt. Bash
Hipster_Nebula
Natasha Whittam
Reebok Trotter
xmiles
BoltonTillIDie
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

41Fabrice Muamba - Page 3 Empty Re: Fabrice Muamba Sun Mar 17 2013, 13:55

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I'll disagree with you- I wish he was back playing for us now- his skills at breaking up attacks are exactly what we need now. We just didn't see it at the time as we were blessed with some really good midfielders a year ago

42Fabrice Muamba - Page 3 Empty Re: Fabrice Muamba Sun Mar 17 2013, 13:59

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

rammywhite wrote:I'll disagree with you- I wish he was back playing for us now- his skills at breaking up attacks are exactly what we need now. We just didn't see it at the time as we were blessed with some really good midfielders a year ago

He was crap. He had the odd good game but mainly he was crap. One of the worst players I've ever seen with the ball at his feet.

And people tend to forget the week before he had his near death experience he was on Twitter slagging off the manager - if Zat Knight or Sordell had done the same there would be people foaming at the mouth on here.

I'm glad the fella is alive and well, but let's not make him out to be some great footballer or a Saint.

43Fabrice Muamba - Page 3 Empty Re: Fabrice Muamba Sun Mar 17 2013, 14:00

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
BoltonTillIDie wrote:It was exactly a year ago today that Fabrice Muamba suffered his cardiac arrest on the pitch...

So?

affraid

44Fabrice Muamba - Page 3 Empty Re: Fabrice Muamba Sun Mar 17 2013, 14:43

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

rammywhite wrote:Give over Nat- you know as well as everynoe else does that this is a day to be grateful. The young bloke, his wife and kids are all alive and happy today. We witnessed the incredible skills of cardiac medics and a genuine outpouring of the best of human emotion that he survived.

If he hadn't and we were remembering the first anniversary of his death- would you still be saying- So?
I doubt it- and so? We've got something to celebrate

It's called trolling Rammy, don't rise to it.

45Fabrice Muamba - Page 3 Empty Re: Fabrice Muamba Sun Mar 17 2013, 14:51

chipbutty

chipbutty
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

I think the whole world knows by now that Fabrice Muamba is alive.

What more is there to say. He is alive people, Fab is alive.

I'll bet he's got an agent who will be, even as we speak, looking for ways to spin this story out and squeeze out even more cash.

I'm fed-up of hearing the name, Fabrice Muamba.

Why are some trying to make him into something he was not.

46Fabrice Muamba - Page 3 Empty Re: Fabrice Muamba Sun Mar 17 2013, 14:59

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Last season in NRC, Muamba, Holden and Davies we had one of the best centre midfields in the Prem, I wish all 4 were fit and playing for us still. : (

47Fabrice Muamba - Page 3 Empty Re: Fabrice Muamba Sun Mar 17 2013, 15:11

Natasha Whittam wrote:Yet he's the one doing the celebrity tour and pulling in thousands in cash on the back of it.
Why would you be bitter about this? Who cares? There are plenty of bigger arseholes who have found fame with far less talent what's it to you if he wants to make a bit of money by playing along with the people who are interested in his story.

I liked him as a player and think we could do with him now, but Im not arsed about watching him on TV, obviously some people are so let him milk some money for his family.

48Fabrice Muamba - Page 3 Empty Re: Fabrice Muamba Sun Mar 17 2013, 16:03

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:
Why would you be bitter about this? Who cares? There are plenty of bigger arseholes who have found fame with far less talent what's it to you if he wants to make a bit of money by playing along with the people who are interested in his story.

I liked him as a player and think we could do with him now, but Im not arsed about watching him on TV, obviously some people are so let him milk some money for his family.

What an attitude!

The world is full of no talent arseholes who are famous for doing nothing, and you're not bothered?

49Fabrice Muamba - Page 3 Empty Re: Fabrice Muamba Sun Mar 17 2013, 16:22

Natasha Whittam wrote:
bwfc1874 wrote:

What an attitude!

The world is full of no talent arseholes who are famous for doing nothing, and you're not bothered?

Im not bothered by Muamba's fame, Im bothered by the likes of the morons from Essex unfortunately there's demand for them from like minded people who think they are something to aspire to.

50Fabrice Muamba - Page 3 Empty Re: Fabrice Muamba Sun Mar 17 2013, 17:02

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:

Im not bothered by Muamba's fame, Im bothered by the likes of the morons from Essex unfortunately there's demand for them from like minded people who think they are something to aspire to.

But's why is Muamba any different than they are?

51Fabrice Muamba - Page 3 Empty Re: Fabrice Muamba Sun Mar 17 2013, 17:17

Natasha Whittam wrote:
bwfc1874 wrote:

But's why is Muamba any different than they are?

He doesn't encourage or influence people to behave like nobs eg the spray tanned men and women who spend their lives posing in nightclubs with bottles of champagne and intentionally act thick. People aspire to be like them and I think that's a bad thing.

Muamba has no negative impact, and he played for bolton. Im not interested in watching him at all but as I said if he's going to milk it whilst he's still interesting go for it.

52Fabrice Muamba - Page 3 Empty Re: Fabrice Muamba Sun Mar 17 2013, 17:51

chipbutty

chipbutty
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Of course he's going to go for it. Who wouldn't?
Muamba's not at fault. It's the feeble minded Sun and Star readers who go along with all the ridiculous hype that has been built up around him who are at fault.

He was in my opinion a very average football player. By all account he is a decent person, good I'm glad to hear it, the world could do with a lot more, but trying to make out that he has done something wonderful and heroic is just plain wrong.

53Fabrice Muamba - Page 3 Empty Re: Fabrice Muamba Sun Mar 17 2013, 17:55

chipbutty wrote:
Of course he's going to go for it. Who wouldn't?
Muamba's not at fault. It's the feeble minded Sun and Star readers who go along with all the ridiculous hype that has been built up around him who are at fault.

:agree:

54Fabrice Muamba - Page 3 Empty Re: Fabrice Muamba Sun Mar 17 2013, 18:04

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:

This. :agree:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum