Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Exciting prospect!!

+8
Lofty_Love
Sgt. Bash
Sluffy
BoltonTillIDie
Reebok_Rebel
Spirit of 58
Reebok Trotter
rammywhite
12 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Exciting prospect!! Empty Exciting prospect!! Wed Dec 05 2012, 18:53

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I read this morning that the quotas on Bulgarian and Rumanian migrants will cease next year. As members of the EU they are free to move to any European country- and guess which country is favourite.
At the minute about 150,000 arrive and stay each year.
From next year tha'ts expected to rise to 500,000 each year. Each one law abiding and of course with guaranteed unemployment.
Fills you with hope doesn't it.

2Exciting prospect!! Empty Re: Exciting prospect!! Wed Dec 05 2012, 19:15

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

rammywhite wrote: I read this morning that the quotas on Bulgarian and Rumanian migrants will cease next year. As members of the EU they are free to move to any European country- and guess which country is favourite.
At the minute about 150,000 arrive and stay each year.
From next year tha'ts expected to rise to 500,000 each year. Each one law abiding and of course with guaranteed unemployment.
Fills you with hope doesn't it.

We will never make any fcuking inroads into reducing our budget deficit at this rate. More fcuking drain on the NHS no doubt. It might be a good idea saving up for private health insurance because at the rate things are going it's only a matter of time before the NHS goes to ratshit.

Thank fcuk the world is ending on the 21st December.

Last edited by Reebok Trotter on Fri Dec 07 2012, 07:04; edited 1 time in total

3Exciting prospect!! Empty Re: Exciting prospect!! Wed Dec 05 2012, 20:09

Spirit of 58

David Lee
David Lee

This country is already bursting at the seams ! So this is the last thing we need. I have always felt that this is not an equal deal because whilst many Eastern Europeans will want to live in the UK how many Brits would want to live in Romania for example. Then there's those from non EU countries that still seem to be arriving in large numbers. We should have operated a points system years ago allowing entry to those that have: skills we need ; sufficient funds ; and can speak English. Now things just seem to be completely out of control.

4Exciting prospect!! Empty Re: Exciting prospect!! Wed Dec 05 2012, 21:20

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Your all a bunch of racists...

Anyone who wants whats best for the uk is a fucking biggoted dirty racist...

5Exciting prospect!! Empty Re: Exciting prospect!! Wed Dec 05 2012, 21:23

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Would it be best to just go it alone and not be part of the EU?

6Exciting prospect!! Empty Re: Exciting prospect!! Wed Dec 05 2012, 21:33

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

It would be best if we could simply put an end to the abuse of our services and benefits.

There's got to be something wrong when people will travel through the likes of France and Germany simply to get to here.

I doubt very much they go to the trouble and expense to get here simply because they like our weather!

7Exciting prospect!! Empty Re: Exciting prospect!! Wed Dec 05 2012, 21:37

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Yes...btid.

Yes...

And yes.

Immigration on a points system is needed, immigrants dont get nhs care for 5 years, dont get jobseekers unless made redundant, not at the front of the queue for council housing...

Time to get tough and sort this country out, im sick of paying through the nose for fuck all in return, im sick of paying more tax now than we did when the public services were state owned! Now they are private companies, thay are happy to take the goverments subsidies yet rais prices to cripple us.

Anyway...going a bit off topic there!

Its all true though, and if that makes me a racist then fuck it. I want whats best for my son, me, my family, my friends and fellow citizens...

U want to live here, pay your fucking way, get a job and dont leech of me, this country is not a free for all...

8Exciting prospect!! Empty Re: Exciting prospect!! Wed Dec 05 2012, 21:41

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Exciting prospect!! 100_Union_Jack_Animated_2

9Exciting prospect!! Empty Re: Exciting prospect!! Wed Dec 05 2012, 21:45

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

The way things are going, I think UKIP could become Britains third major political party, replacing the Lib Dems.

I have no doubts that Labour will walk the next general election after the mess the coalition is making of things. (People will forget that the recession started under the last Labour government though!)

10Exciting prospect!! Empty Re: Exciting prospect!! Wed Dec 05 2012, 21:45

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Sluffy wrote:Exciting prospect!! 100_Union_Jack_Animated_2

If thats a BNP dig...im not that ignorant. Nick griffin is a twat.

Im just sick to death of putting in to a pot and getting next to fuck all from it. Seeing families of 10 or 15 kids living in middle class houses for fuck all...

11Exciting prospect!! Empty Re: Exciting prospect!! Wed Dec 05 2012, 21:47

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Economic migration from eastern Europe is likely to cause one or two problems in the future. Once they arrive and register for work they are given a National Insurance number. If they have children still living abroad they are entitled to child benefit.

Why is it that so many of them want to settle in the UK ? What's wrong with France or Germany or Portugal, Greece, Italy or Spain? The climate is much better in the Med so why chose the UK ?

It's because we are the only EU country which bends over backwards and provides housing, schooling and medical treatment. You can't really blame the migrants. After all, they only want a better life for their families.

Unfortunately, we are only a small island with a limited land mass. We can't go on building cheap housing ad infinitum because the sums just don't add up.

I don't think it's being racist questioning how our limited economy is going to support more and more immigrants with no allegiance to our country other than how much they can get out of it.

If you want to emigrate to Australia you have to have sufficient funds to look after yourself otherwise they will not entertain you.

Last edited by Reebok Trotter on Fri Dec 07 2012, 07:04; edited 1 time in total

12Exciting prospect!! Empty Re: Exciting prospect!! Wed Dec 05 2012, 21:47

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Lt. Boon wrote:The way things are going, I think UKIP could become Britains third major political party, replacing the Lib Dems.

I have no doubts that Labour will walk the next general election after the mess the coalition is making of things. (People will forget that the recession started under the last Labour government though!)

Im voting ukip next.

I also think the recession was a world event - labour could be blamed if it was JUST the uk...but it wasnt.

13Exciting prospect!! Empty Re: Exciting prospect!! Wed Dec 05 2012, 21:50

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I'll become a UKIP voter if/when they become a bigger party. For now, I have to vote Labour, just to get the current shower of shite coalition government out!

I actually voted Lib Dems last time, I never wanted them in bed with the tories though! Evil or Very Mad

14Exciting prospect!! Empty Re: Exciting prospect!! Wed Dec 05 2012, 21:56

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

UKIP are gaining in popularity. Farage doesn't pull any punches. He has seen first hand how much money from the UK is funnelled out to Brussels. Social services in Yarkshire have done more for his party than his own PR team.

The BNP are a shower of shit and most of their gains are only really protest votes against the other parties.

15Exciting prospect!! Empty Re: Exciting prospect!! Wed Dec 05 2012, 22:03

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Reebok_Rebel wrote:If thats a BNP dig...im not that ignorant.

No dig intended Rebel, just thought you was being patriotic and I thought it worthy of the Union Jack.

I think many decent working people are getting sick to death of the parasites that come to infest this country - we have enough of our own already.

Don't think anyone thinks you are racist in anyway for what you've been saying, I think we've simply started to have enough of being a soft touch for others to exploit.

16Exciting prospect!! Empty Re: Exciting prospect!! Wed Dec 05 2012, 22:56

Spirit of 58

David Lee
David Lee

The lifting of temporary restrictions means that those from any EU country entering the UK will have full access to jobs, benefits, the NHS, education and so on. As I said in my earlier post this is not an equal deal because I can't imagine thousands of Brits wanting to go and live in countries like Bulgaria and Romania. And when you add asylum seekers, illegal immigrants etc into the mix it makes for a very interesting situation. We have already seen how dificult it appears to be to deport people that have no legal right to be here; including those that have been convicted of very serious criminal offences or have terrorist connections. This whole thing has become utterly farcical ! Sad

17Exciting prospect!! Empty Re: Exciting prospect!! Wed Dec 05 2012, 23:32

Lofty_Love

Lofty_Love
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Lt. Boon wrote:I'll become a UKIP voter if/when they become a bigger party. For now, I have to vote Labour, just to get the current shower of shite coalition government out!

I actually voted Lib Dems last time, I never wanted them in bed with the tories though! Evil or Very Mad

Labour handled the reccesion terribly !

They made mistake after mistake and never had the balls to make large cuts or decisions in fear of losing the public until it was too late (such as the benefits cuts which we have needed for so long), which just made things worse in the long run. And the few decisions they did make were wrong.

Perfect example of incompetence - The mistake of selling half our gold reserves at a ridiculously low price cost the taxpayer £5-7 billion alone!! Gordon, you are a moron.

Under the Torries we are seeing more growth, and at least they are honest about how difficult this will all be and making plans which last beyond their term, Labour were never honest, not about invading shitty counties on no valid grounds and not about the recession.

If it was such a World event then how are the Germans prospering so well, because they were managed better thats why. The Government needed to stop the bankers but they never did, they just rode the high.

On top of that Ed Miliband is a complete and utter fool, he has never once layed down an actual solid policy and instead feeds on small government mistakes, which they usually hold their hands up to and attempt to resolve (i.e. the latest retraction of the fuel tax increase, surely thats a response of: ok, everyone is against this, lets put our hands up and listen to the public - thats the kind of government I want).

Im not one of these people who sticks with one party all my life, honestly I don't understand those types because whats the point of being gives the choice, something people have had to fight for, if you will always vote the same way regardless. I go off policies and actual results, both of which I believe have been better under the current Conservative party than the last Labour - still waiting to hear any of Ed Milibands policies..

I also don't care what their background is but I do find it funny that the Torries get stick for not caring about the common man after Labour have sent hundreds of service men to die, many in cold blood by people they were mean't to be helping, with the most likely reason being to hold on to oil.... like they give shit about the common man. This is the party that let the bankers run wild because it gave the pretense of a health economy, everyone knowns the cycle of boom and bust, its a basic economic principle, and Labour failed to regulate it, because frankly, they didn't give a crap about anything other than getting re-elected.

And if Labour hadn't been such greedy idiots during the boom, not thinking about future implications and just riding the wave because they wanted votes then the torries wouldn't be needing to enforce such harsh cuts now - but unfortunately due to Labour total incompetence we have to.

Sorry about the rant, started typing and just couldn't stop Embarassed

Last edited by Lofty_Love on Wed Dec 05 2012, 23:41; edited 1 time in total

18Exciting prospect!! Empty Re: Exciting prospect!! Wed Dec 05 2012, 23:39

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Reebok_Rebel wrote:Yes...btid.

Yes...

And yes.

Immigration on a points system is needed, immigrants dont get nhs care for 5 years, dont get jobseekers unless made redundant, not at the front of the queue for council housing...

Time to get tough and sort this country out, im sick of paying through the nose for fuck all in return, im sick of paying more tax now than we did when the public services were state owned! Now they are private companies, thay are happy to take the goverments subsidies yet rais prices to cripple us.

Anyway...going a bit off topic there!

Its all true though, and if that makes me a racist then fuck it. I want whats best for my son, me, my family, my friends and fellow citizens...

U want to live here, pay your fucking way, get a job and dont leech of me, this country is not a free for all...

Did you enjoy that?..............................................I did!Very Happy

19Exciting prospect!! Empty Re: Exciting prospect!! Wed Dec 05 2012, 23:44

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Lofty_Love wrote:
Lt. Boon wrote:I'll become a UKIP voter if/when they become a bigger party. For now, I have to vote Labour, just to get the current shower of shite coalition government out!

Labour handled the reccesion terribly !

They made mistake after mistake and never had the balls to make large cuts or decisions in fear of losing the public until it was too late (such as the benefits cuts which we have needed for so long), which just made things worse in the long run. And the few decisions they did make were wrong.

Perfect example of incompetence - The mistake of selling half our gold reserves at a ridiculously low price cost the taxpayer £5-7 billion alone!! Gordon, you are a moron.

Under the Torries we are seeing more growth, and at least they are honest about how difficult this will all be and making plans which last beyond their term, Labour were never honest, not about invading shitty counties on no valid grounds and not about the recession.

If it was such a World event then how are the Germans prospering so well, because they were managed better thats why. The Government needed to stop the bankers but they never did, they just rode the high.

On top of that Ed Miliband is a complete and utter fool, he has never once layed down an actual solid policy and instead feeds on small government mistakes, which they usually hold their hands up to and attempt to resolve (i.e. the latest retraction of the fuel tax increase, surely thats a response of: ok, everyone is against this, lets put our hands up and listen to the public - thats the kind of government I want).

Im not one of these people who sticks with one party all my life, honestly I don't understand those types because whats the point of being gives the choice, something people have had to fight for, if you will always vote the same way regardless. I go off policies and actual results, both of which I believe have been better under the current Conservative party than the last Labour - still waiting to hear any of Ed Milibands policies..

I also don't care what their background is but I do find it funny that the Torries get stick for not caring about the common man after Labour have sent hundreds of service men to die, many in cold blood by people they were mean't to be helping, with the most likely reason being to hold on to oil.... like they give shit about the common man.

Sorry about the rant, started typing and just couldn't stop Embarassed

People forget one thing about Gordon Brown, he kept us out of the Euro!

Personally I'd chop my owd lad off before I'd vote for them two blue cunts! What does Camoron and Boy George know about the World of Bolton Nuts? Fuck Hall!

20Exciting prospect!! Empty Re: Exciting prospect!! Thu Dec 06 2012, 00:04

Lofty_Love

Lofty_Love
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Soul Kitchen wrote:

People forget one thing about Gordon Brown, he kept us out of the Euro!

Personally I'd chop my owd lad off before I'd vote for them two blue cunts! What does Camoron and Boy George know about the World of Bolton Nuts? Fuck Hall!

John Major is the main reason we are not in the Euro, he signed the legislation that allowed us to stay out of any single EU currency, so it was just as much the conservatives as the Labour party.

And his reason for doing it:

'we thought having a unification of monetary policy without a unification of fiscal policy would be likely to end in difficulties. We thought countries wouldn't control their deficits '

Must have visited mystic meg!

Only Britain and Denmark did this, pretty good thinking if you ask me.

The Torries have pretty much always be against the Euro, before Labour ever was. Labour have even mocked them for it in the past

I sound like im in love with The Conservatives here ha, im not, I just think they currently have the best policies.

Last edited by Lofty_Love on Thu Dec 06 2012, 00:21; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum