Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Exciting prospect!!

+8
Lofty_Love
Sgt. Bash
Sluffy
BoltonTillIDie
Reebok_Rebel
Spirit of 58
Reebok Trotter
rammywhite
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

41Exciting prospect!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Exciting prospect!! Fri Dec 07 2012, 11:25

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Are they actually closing our hospital?

I thought it was just Unison making a stink over nothing?

If they do close the hospital, our NI conts should go down... but they wont.

42Exciting prospect!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Exciting prospect!! Fri Dec 07 2012, 12:30

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Reebok_Rebel wrote:ah, I get it now.

Hitler invaded Poland in 1939, so that gives them the right to come and steal jobs of the British...

Of course I know they are paying tax - but they save money and then buy property in Poland with it.

so... they gain a house in their own country, all the while working for peanuts and taking a job of a UK worker as they will work for peanuts.

does not seem right too me...

We had a very close connection, with Poland for at least 100 years before WWII. The amount of of trade between out two nations, before the war, has never been paralleled with any other nation since!

How many British people buy second homes, not only in the Lakes or the West Country (which actually displaces local people into cities et al or comes to a point where locals cannot buy property due to teh high costs because of second homes)? Or what about teh British who buy second homes in Spain, Portugal et al - infact it is getting quite lucrative to buy 2nd homes in eastern Europe nowdays - how do you think the locals feel being priced out by us Brits?

If the only way to play the Brits at their own game - just to secure their own home in their own town/country, then so be it! Its one of the reasons I moved overseas to earn more money, to save and buy property back in Bolton - as house prices exceeded what I could afford!!!

How many Brits work in the Middle East, tax free, taking jobs away from the Arabians and send money back home etc etc etc - just like the Poles?

43Exciting prospect!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Exciting prospect!! Fri Dec 07 2012, 12:32

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Why should the contributions to NI go down - they are set nationally and not locally! In fact the same reasonings should be applied to villages with no doctor - why should they pay more than someone in a big town or a city?

NI is there for your health and national pension contributions!

44Exciting prospect!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Exciting prospect!! Fri Dec 07 2012, 12:33

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The Poles were our allies during World War Two. They actually supplied our RAF with pilots to make up our shortfall. By and large the Poles seem to be a hard working bunch.

45Exciting prospect!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Exciting prospect!! Fri Dec 07 2012, 12:44

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Reebok Trotter wrote:The Poles were our allies during World War Two. They actually supplied our RAF with pilots to make up our shortfall. By and large the Poles seem to be a hard working bunch.

:agree:

46Exciting prospect!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Exciting prospect!! Fri Dec 07 2012, 12:46

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Just remembered, mainly because I have just recd a message via FB, but I have a friend who has set up his own property-estate business in Bulgaria. The average price for a 2nd house in Bulagria is around 45,000 pounds!!!

47Exciting prospect!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Exciting prospect!! Fri Dec 07 2012, 12:58

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I forgot, BWFC71 hates his own country... Rolling Eyes

48Exciting prospect!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Exciting prospect!! Sat Dec 08 2012, 09:24

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I never said I hate my own country, but just a realist when it comes to migrating workers both in and out!

49Exciting prospect!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Exciting prospect!! Sat Dec 08 2012, 18:50

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

This country's gone to shit.

50Exciting prospect!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Exciting prospect!! Sat Dec 08 2012, 19:10

Spirit of 58

David Lee
David Lee

Boggersbelief wrote:This country's gone to shit.

Yep, it's been brought to its knees by the looney left ! Sad

51Exciting prospect!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Exciting prospect!! Tue Dec 11 2012, 18:42

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

According to the latest census report over 25% of people in the north west were born of foreign parents. The three main groups being Pakistani, Indian and Polish. Over 7.5 million in the UK are now of foreign origin.

I think it shows what a diverse multi-cultural country we live in.

52Exciting prospect!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Exciting prospect!! Tue Dec 11 2012, 19:07

Reebok Trotter wrote:

Something we should all be proud of.

53Exciting prospect!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Exciting prospect!! Tue Dec 11 2012, 19:22

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:
Reebok Trotter wrote:

Something we should all be proud of.

I tend to agree. It just shows what a tolerant bunch we are. All the more reason why we shouldn't tolerate any fcukers abusing our goodwill and hospitality.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum