Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Oi, Chris

+9
summercummings
Mr Magoo
bwfc71
BoltonTillIDie
Reebok_Rebel
Reebok Trotter
Bernard Dennis Park
Keegan
Lyric Todkill
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Oi, Chris - Page 2 Empty Re: Oi, Chris Sun Dec 16 2012, 01:48

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Keegan wrote:
Reebok_Rebel wrote:First of all...who is amos?

And second, if he has done this and got somebody in shit with their employer, hes a cunt.

Even though big sharps is a cock, its still a bit too far.

Let me get this straight. Amos is a cunt and Big Sharps is a cock? And the cunt screwed the cock? How very odd. Shocked

That confused me as well as I only prefer cunts!!!!

22Oi, Chris - Page 2 Empty Re: Oi, Chris Sun Dec 16 2012, 11:52

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

What I don't understand is how did someone get another person sacked, when all the people on here, or any forum, are using made-up names, and more importantly, what was 'sharps' supposed to have said or done that would warrant the sack. Was he stupid enough to say and admit to things on the forum, whilst naming who he worked for ? To be sacked out of hand means that it must have been fairly serious. If he deserved punishment, I doubt its up to an anonymous letter from a so-called 'friend' on the same forum to spill the beans, especially with such damaging consequences. Losing your job is bad enough, but just before Christmas is even more painful. Of the two people involved, one has acted irresponsibly whilst the other is just despicable. (I'm assuming sharps offence wasn't criminal, although thats another debate)

Take note Natasha, all this came about with the freedom of information we now have, and the ability to intrude into other people's lives. Imagine how bad it can be when the intruder is authorised, and works behind the scenes.

23Oi, Chris - Page 2 Empty Re: Oi, Chris Sun Dec 16 2012, 13:25

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

No one's been sacked.

Sharps and Amos are attention seekers who both have put too much about their private lives on various forums.

Sharps is an extremely abusive poster who has been banned from a number of forums, he openly 'brags' about posting in his works time. He's been extremely abusive to Amos in the past.

Amos may not even exist in my opinion but if he does (or the person behind him) he posts copious amounts about his private life which leads him open to ridicule.

Amos has posted before about his state of mind and his suicidal thoughts - I've banned both of them in the past and will not hesitate to do so again in the future if the need ever arises.

There is only Sharps word that he's been disciplined at all, and even if he had that it was Amos that contacted his employer. Sharps has told numerous lies on the forums in the past and is certainly not the sharpest tool in the box, so I wouldn't take for gospel the story he is telling is correct anyway!

They are as bad as each other imo.

24Oi, Chris - Page 2 Empty Re: Oi, Chris Sun Dec 16 2012, 14:23

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's a funny old game! ( I'm off for a lie down as well )

25Oi, Chris - Page 2 Empty Re: Oi, Chris Sun Dec 16 2012, 14:31

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Cheers Sluffy. Very interesting to see how people behave on forums. If I was a psychologist, I would probably think I had won the lottery Smile

26Oi, Chris - Page 2 Empty Re: Oi, Chris Sun Dec 16 2012, 15:53

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Sluffy wrote:No one's been sacked.

Sharps and Amos are attention seekers who both have put too much about their private lives on various forums.

Sharps is an extremely abusive poster who has been banned from a number of forums, he openly 'brags' about posting in his works time. He's been extremely abusive to Amos in the past.

Amos may not even exist in my opinion but if he does (or the person behind him) he posts copious amounts about his private life which leads him open to ridicule.

Amos has posted before about his state of mind and his suicidal thoughts - I've banned both of them in the past and will not hesitate to do so again in the future if the need ever arises.

There is only Sharps word that he's been disciplined at all, and even if he had that it was Amos that contacted his employer. Sharps has told numerous lies on the forums in the past and is certainly not the sharpest tool in the box, so I wouldn't take for gospel the story he is telling is correct anyway!

They are as bad as each other imo.

And if I say one thing that goes against this post I will get banned, just like a few months ago - which the other mods were not happy about - FACT!!!

And just to prove Sluffy's point about too much information....

Sluffy lives in London has a teenage daughter (won't mention names, specific places and ages) etc etc etc all been mentioned before on other forums - not hard to get ones history on a forum whether its on purpose or not, just the slight comment which Sluffy has mentioned in the past can build a profile about him.

27Oi, Chris - Page 2 Empty Re: Oi, Chris Sun Dec 16 2012, 16:17

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

In bwfc71's defence, I think he is telling the truth about living in Almere. The fact a Wikipedia article had incorrect info in it got mentioned on here and an IP address registered to Almere just so happened to correct that article the same day. So putting 2 & 2 together, I think I've got 4 on this occasion.

To be fair, I did once think he lived in Upholland and not actual Holland (The Netherlands, whatever), so fair play to him for actually being honest, even though I think it's silly to post personal info on here or any other forums, BWFC or otherwise.

I think people need to take forums less serious to be honest. This is supposed to be a place of news, opinion and banter. It's not real life.

28Oi, Chris - Page 2 Empty Re: Oi, Chris Sun Dec 16 2012, 16:21

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Lt. Boon wrote:In bwfc71's defence, I think he is telling the truth about living in Almere. The fact a Wikipedia article had incorrect info in it got mentioned on here and an IP address registered to Almere just so happened to correct that article the same day. So putting 2 & 2 together, I think I've got 4 on this occasion.

To be fair, I did once think he lived in Upholland and not actual Holland (The Netherlands, whatever), so fair play to him for actually being honest, even though I think it's silly to post personal info on here or any other forums, BWFC or otherwise.

I think people need to take forums less serious to be honest. This is supposed to be a place of news, opinion and banter. It's not real life.

What was the Wikipedia article?

Anyway I second those thoughts. What happens on a forum bears nothing in people's real lives. Who know who is telling the truth on a forum anyway!!! For me what is said on a forum stays on a forum, and to be fair should not even be discussed in any other forum!

29Oi, Chris - Page 2 Empty Re: Oi, Chris Sun Dec 16 2012, 16:23

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

bwfc71 wrote:What was the Wikipedia article?

I'm not going to say, as people you're feuding with would then know your IP address. If they turned out to be psycho killers and tracked you down, I'd feel bad for at least a week! :good:

30Oi, Chris - Page 2 Empty Re: Oi, Chris Sun Dec 16 2012, 16:31

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

No worries, just can't remember which article it was. But safety comes first :good:

31Oi, Chris - Page 2 Empty Re: Oi, Chris Sun Dec 16 2012, 16:49

I'm actually amazed by some of the antics that go on in Bolton forum land. People getting each other fired? Madness. Anyway bwfc71 at least you know you won't be getting fired - that ship has already sailed after you ate all the stock.

32Oi, Chris - Page 2 Empty Re: Oi, Chris Sun Dec 16 2012, 16:52

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

What that I see, oh yes Blackburn Rover are BELOW Bolton Wanderers. It seems that teh Rovers team are eating too much fried chicken provided by the Venky's You are slipping down to League 1! And before I forget I also predicted the correct score!!!! Laughing

Oh and for your information I have never been fired. I have been made redundant due to cutting costs in which 34 other people were also made redundant and the work moving to London.

And with regards to eating stcok, have you never read previous messages - I am an INVESTOR and do the accounting work so do not come into conatct with the stock - 6 fingered fool!!!!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum