Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton 3-1 Birmingham

+21
wanderlust
Keegan
BoltonTillIDie
chipbutty
doffcocker
Lofty_Love
gloswhite
WhiteBic
bwfc71
Hipster_Nebula
Boggersbelief
JonnyRandom
Soul Kitchen
Culcheth_White
observer
rammywhite
Reebok Trotter
Natasha Whittam
aaron_bwfc
Sgt. Bash
MartinBWFC
25 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

1Bolton 3-1 Birmingham Empty Bolton 3-1 Birmingham Wed Dec 26 2012, 18:50

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Well another loss today, and a win for Birmingham, if he sticks with more or less the same players I predict a loss on Saturday as well, there seems to be no desire or fight from the players, all to a man seem to have little confidence, fuck it Dougie drag a few of the youth team in they cannot do much worse and at least they will show pride to wear the shirt.

Bolton 1 v 2 Birmingham.

2Bolton 3-1 Birmingham Empty Re: Bolton 3-1 Birmingham Wed Dec 26 2012, 19:01

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Bolton 0 Birmingham 3

I will miss all three Brum goals as my only intent on Saturday is to abuse Marlon King for as long as the stewards allow me.

3Bolton 3-1 Birmingham Empty Re: Bolton 3-1 Birmingham Wed Dec 26 2012, 19:11

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

We're so inconsistent at the moment I wouldn't be surprised with a win to be honest.

4Bolton 3-1 Birmingham Empty Re: Bolton 3-1 Birmingham Wed Dec 26 2012, 19:13

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I couldn't give a shite, I ain't going.

5Bolton 3-1 Birmingham Empty Re: Bolton 3-1 Birmingham Wed Dec 26 2012, 19:31

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

1-1

6Bolton 3-1 Birmingham Empty Re: Bolton 3-1 Birmingham Wed Dec 26 2012, 19:42

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:I couldn't give a shite, I ain't going.
Nat,
I envy you. I DO give a shite and I'll be going. Before you say it- I agree, I must be bloody stupid.

7Bolton 3-1 Birmingham Empty Re: Bolton 3-1 Birmingham Wed Dec 26 2012, 19:49

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Rammy, you said it yourself in your rant on the match thread - these players don't give a toss about BWFC, why should we continue to do so? We've had plenty of crap teams over the years, but I always felt they were at least trying. This current lot seem to give nothing and, even worse, the manager lets them get away with it.

8Bolton 3-1 Birmingham Empty Re: Bolton 3-1 Birmingham Wed Dec 26 2012, 19:57

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Natasha Whittam wrote:Rammy, you said it yourself in your rant on the match thread - these players don't give a toss about BWFC, why should we continue to do so? We've had plenty of crap teams over the years, but I always felt they were at least trying. This current lot seem to give nothing and, even worse, the manager lets them get away with it.
Again, the same as OC... let this bunch of pansies play and not give them the boot. I'd rather play the U21's if they had the desire.

9Bolton 3-1 Birmingham Empty Re: Bolton 3-1 Birmingham Wed Dec 26 2012, 20:34

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Even Alan Nixon has been slagging off some of our players today, calling them "sulkers and fannies in that side".

I don't like predicting a Bolton defeat. Mad

Bolton 1 Birmingham 2

10Bolton 3-1 Birmingham Empty Re: Bolton 3-1 Birmingham Wed Dec 26 2012, 20:36

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We simply cannot lose 3 back to back games at home. The players need to do some serious soul searching between now and Saturday.

11Bolton 3-1 Birmingham Empty Re: Bolton 3-1 Birmingham Wed Dec 26 2012, 20:41

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

I never liked playing this lot when we we're in the prem so i'm dreading this game on saturday.

I am honestly losing the will to go and watch bolton at the moment, not good to say as a fan but it's so painful watching us do the same thing every week and get fuck all from it.

12Bolton 3-1 Birmingham Empty Re: Bolton 3-1 Birmingham Wed Dec 26 2012, 20:56

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We have all been there at one time or another. It's football. There are always winners and losers. If we can turn Birmingham and Leeds over we can look forward to the FA Cup with a spring in our step.

13Bolton 3-1 Birmingham Empty Re: Bolton 3-1 Birmingham Wed Dec 26 2012, 22:25

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Reebok Trotter wrote:We have all been there at one time or another. It's football. There are always winners and losers. If we can turn Birmingham and Leeds over we can look forward to the FA Cup with a spring in our step.

Unfortunately I don't share your optimism RT. we'll do well to get anything from those two games and if they can't get up for it against the opposition for the last couple of games then Sunderland won't be shitting themselves!

14Bolton 3-1 Birmingham Empty Re: Bolton 3-1 Birmingham Thu Dec 27 2012, 00:40

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I was in the camp that thought we would get at least 10 points from our December games, what this shower of heartless bastards have produced is nothing short of trades description act of fraud, fuck off and play for some other fucker, and that goes out to every spineless wanker that think wearing the famous white shirt is just a pay packet, fucking disgrace to Dougie also for picking these wankers, go with youth.

15Bolton 3-1 Birmingham Empty Re: Bolton 3-1 Birmingham Thu Dec 27 2012, 06:34

JonnyRandom

JonnyRandom
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

either a draw or loss after yesterdays disgrace. Avoided coming on here last night i was that gutted with how we played.

16Bolton 3-1 Birmingham Empty Re: Bolton 3-1 Birmingham Thu Dec 27 2012, 07:42

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Was at the reebok yesterday, never felt more depressed about the whole experience. Shit weather, shit crowd, shit atmosphere, shit beer and the most heartless set of players to grace BWFC.

It is so obvious that they do not care, but special mentions to N'Gog and sordell, they had a go, atleast. The rest are abysmal. Lonergan needs a spell in the side as bogdan is liability and the biggest joke out of everything is that kieth Andrews captained my team.

I blame coyle, but now you can only blame the players, I bet dougie is regretting coming here. It will ruin his reputation!

Anyway, 8-0 home win........

17Bolton 3-1 Birmingham Empty Re: Bolton 3-1 Birmingham Thu Dec 27 2012, 10:46

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I still expect us to win this one.

will be an even game.

18Bolton 3-1 Birmingham Empty Re: Bolton 3-1 Birmingham Thu Dec 27 2012, 11:25

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Home defeat, guaranteed. The fans need to get on the players backs from minute one as well, show this shower of shite we won't put up wih the lack of fight any longer.

19Bolton 3-1 Birmingham Empty Re: Bolton 3-1 Birmingham Thu Dec 27 2012, 13:03

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Going for a draw - N'gog goal from an SKD assist.

1-1

20Bolton 3-1 Birmingham Empty Re: Bolton 3-1 Birmingham Thu Dec 27 2012, 13:06

WhiteBic

WhiteBic
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I wouldnt say it is guaranteed. I would suggest the fans getting behind the team rather than booing them. If I was on the field getting booed I would just think well fuck ya! Whats getting on the players back by going to achieve? What team has the better chance of bouncing back to the prem, a team that fans boo them or a team with fans that support the team and sing and chant all game?

1 - 1 Ngog

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum